Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady (11141 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Guys, Ever Had An Awful Bedroom Experience With An Asthma Patient? / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Elvino2real: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
If I play your tape, you'll cry. grin

Do you know that 9 out of 10 guys wear boxers for more than a week? On the average. As for girls, perhaps, 1 out of 10 girls would wear pant more than once.

Most guys don't know what night bath is.

It's a shame that while girls manage their bodies with what they go through once every month, I'm sure that if guys were to menstruate; they'd stink like dead rats going by how some manage themselves with a penis. grin
that's an over exaggerated lie.

1 Like

Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by nero2face: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2018
TanyLoe:

If he noticed that kind of smell from the lady
He would have told her
Not making public announcement
No
Don't pretend but be man enough to call the lady to order
I agree with you on this one...
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by ChopBellefull(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2018
MannieA:

oh...you just cum like DAT wow...wow.....you just pour without vibrating.. lol...okay

U didn't talk about vibrating, u talked abt making sound... Nd me i said i dnt go about with speakers like some guys wen dey cum.. Well u won't understand until u experience it. Lemme cum in da big bootty of urs.
Re: So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady by Donkalio: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Why do these men think some of them don't smell as some ladies smell too? I've been told by a lady that a guy removed his boxers to have sex with her, and once the boxers was off, the odour of the room changed, and she couldn't stand it. What of your mouth odours? I think women are more matured in handling these things than men. She didn't create a social media handle to vent her frustration. At times, you walk past some guys and the stench called body odour could make you cease breath 'till you leave that place.

If only girls can take good care of their pussy, just the way they take good care of their face wen attendin a high profile wedding, the world would had been a beta place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toni Braxton, 52, Show Her Nude Picture To Show Off Her Incredible Body(photo) / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.