Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (32491 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by zudozz: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
if that cross river girl do u something..4 1 week u no go remember your last name grin
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op whey the beautiful?

The bride looks like an ex prostitute
Haba....on someone's day of joy and happiness and you said THIS?
This is too harsh.
I pray something terrible won't happen to you 24 hours to your day of joy..... I pray!
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nakedwire635(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
derrydinny:
if she is not a virgin then you have wasted good money

Bro why? Virgins are almost extinct.
shocked
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Cyberleets:

Chai...if am a lady, i'd rather marry a drug dealer than marry skull miner.

Calling ibo ritualist...all the cases of ritual these past few days has been from where?

Fooling your self in a pubic forum, I prefer ibo as friend than a yoruba cos u lot backstab alot
Who is this one now? Why are you ranting? I know your type.....coming on social media to rant trash and in real world they are something else.....motherfuckah oshi cheesy grin grin
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Yoruba men that are skull miners, Yahoo Yahoo fraudsters and ugly nko
Ugly kee...shoro niyen...trash on the bit grin
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by neonly: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op whey the beautiful?

The bride looks like an ex prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Happy married life to you two
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by consultancy: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2018
bride is already in her mid 30's. so a big congratulations to her will do
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Cross riverian bride without onyonyon. What happened?
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Jackipapa: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2018
derrydinny:
if she is not a virgin then you have wasted good money

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by izaray(f): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congrats Mr & Mrs John .A.

May ur marriage be fruitful

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Gmanita: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
Ugly man looking like king kong*spit*
chai enemy of progress, are you the one who is married to the man? chaii

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Gmanita: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
happy married life couple
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Gmanita:

chai enemy of progress, are you the one who is married to the man? chaii
but the man ugly undecided
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
elChapo1:
OK, so my friend got married to his beautiful wife last weekend somewhere in Cross River State, here are some amazing photos from their wedding...

Beautiful wedding. HML
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by tossie101(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
jackpot for where grin grin Igbo men that are drug dealers fraudster,and money rituals (otokoto) so how did she win jackpot? undecided

The only reason I will ignore u is because I don't want to derail this trade..
Dirty YOruba man
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by izaray(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
tossie101:

Dirty YOruba man
Chisos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by tossie101(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala this the only one wedding topic I see this happening.. why r u people being partial
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
oh you guys hate the truth don't you grin grin 90% of Igbo men are drug dealers that is a fact
They operate in

Malaysia

India

Thailand

and

South African.

trust me. and lastly I'm not from Yoruba. tongue
better a drug dealer than a skull miner
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by AnuliKay: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Beautiful couple. May God bless their union.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
tossie101:

Dirty YOruba man
yawns. and anybody who type the truth is a Yoruba to you criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by tossie101(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
yawns. and anybody who type the truth is a Yoruba to you criminals.

Yoruba coward that's what u dirty.
Dirty jobless man.
Keep liking ur own comment with ur alternatives.. That shows how jobless u are.
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by liyahwillie(f): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2018
IamPlato:
Does Your Friend Have A Big Dick? Akwa ibom and Calabar Girls Are Incredible in Bedmatics.
I

LOL grin
IamPlato:
Does Your Friend Have A Big Dick? Akwa ibom and Calabar Girls Are Incredible in Bedmatics.
I

LOL
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2018
liyahwillie:
I
LOL ;DI
LOL
whats Up, have You Seen My Book smiley
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by liyahwillie(f): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2018
IamPlato:
whats Up, have You Seen My Book smiley

U give me book
see my local problem oooo
Re: Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2018
liyahwillie:

U give me book .. see my local problem oooo
check My Signature! Grab A Copy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.