Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) (64407 Views)

Convoy Of 20 Keke Napeps Takes 9ja Man And His Oyibo Wife To Wedding Reception / Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hahaha. Bros I don tire o. I no want again
zombieHUNTER:

You must stay here to enjoy the next level
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
efighter:

You are very sarcastic. Are you related to Mr. Saka?
No. I'm actually serious and I mean it.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
cool

Congratulations!
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Elpercy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Which ever way, ....just find ur way outta this country....
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is the chief reason I love weed smokers, they can live and dine where ever, the love these two weed smokers have for each other, run through their weed smoking families.

Just look at their wonderful faces.

Jah Rastafarai.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
prince088:
The woman looks old sha...
Whatever makes him happy...
Check out this super clean low mileage 2012 camry toks
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012#73173373
She is white
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by nurex01(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Maga don pay
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by vioment: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
I like the concept and i very much like say the last picture seems litter free, but still very dusty wey be say asphalt be like brown asphalt.

Nevertheless, this is a good 1st step.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mankosi:
She looks 55

To you.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by guvna(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
njideoby:
It does not look like a wedding to me.
Looks more like a funeral??

Wow!
Wicked heart.
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Another loss negro marry his mother mate grin the woman is soooo old grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
GistersNG:
Last weekend in Lagos, popular photographer Bolaji Alonge and his Belgian fiancée, Sandra got married and they raised eyebrows with their unusual cavalcade of 20 tricycles that conveyed them to the wedding reception.

See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/lagos-photographer-bolaji-alonge-and-his-belgian-fiancee-sandra-wed-with-a-convoy-of-20-keke-napeps-photos

Is she a French Belgian or a Dutch Belgian?

Congratulations to the couples
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
This one marry is grand mother,smh
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
This looks real.
Congrats! cheesy
I hope he gets a Belgian passport o! cheesy
real for where ke undecided
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Unlimited22: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Belgian passport loading
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mankosi:
She looks 55

Na you born am abi?
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Happiness and green card goes together

To escape Buhari no be beans
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
U don Mad ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Scam marriage poor white woman,thinking she have found love in a young Nigga undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
real for where ke undecided

Who marries a “BELGIAN”, if not for real?
Wetin dey carry pesin go “BELGIUM”? cheesy
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Dinho20(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
NO COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
mostyg:
I m not commenting

You must be a Muniru!
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Why not apply for Belgium visa ? Disgracing naija men upanda cos of visa/citizenship

Sharap there! If a 70 year old American Grandmother wants to marry you, you won't jump?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
white women are sooooo dumb,this old couga think she has found love in a hopeless place undecided smh for her.

But Nigeria Niggas and old white couga is like buhari and failure

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
GistersNG:
Last weekend in Lagos, popular photographer Bolaji Alonge and his Belgian fiancée, Sandra got married and they raised eyebrows with their unusual cavalcade of 20 tricycles that conveyed them to the wedding reception.

See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/lagos-photographer-bolaji-alonge-and-his-belgian-fiancee-sandra-wed-with-a-convoy-of-20-keke-napeps-photos

HML
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Who marries a “BELGIAN”, if not for real?
Wetin dey carry pesin go “BELGIUM”? cheesy
Lol you have no idea ,what people will do, just to leave 9ja. And Belgium is beta than Naija undecided
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by shenaxy: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
She resembles Tommy on this TV series (power)
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by toprealman: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
njideoby:
It does not look like a wedding to me.
Looks more like a funeral??
Call it whatever.... that's your funeral!
Re: Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) by Toscarel: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
the jobless lazy slayers wld spit on this, why wld they enter keke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.