Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' (54375 Views)

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by SmilingMary(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Whenever he's outside the shores of Nigeria, that's when he addresses Nigerians. Incompetent President

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Our lifeless president always addressed us whenever he is abroad.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by matrixme(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
kindly all Google Jibril of Sudan on pictures search.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by NairaMaster1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
No human has been cloned

I think the allegation is about an Impostor and not cloning.

If it's cloning nobody will be talking about jubril from Sudan.

There was a Cass of Joseph Stalin in Russia. So, it's not new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by FriendNG: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
georgecso:
Wow... You can't even clone a baby not to talk of a 75yrs old man... Infact l prefer the cloned Buhari if at all it even exist.. The so-called real humans have wasted 16yrs doing nothing except looting and raping our treasury...

You can clone anybody but it has to develop from cell and spend all the time required for normal human being.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by don4real18(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Oceannaagent:
OK, allegation addressed through tweet by his PA, we should be treated with respect in this country undecided
You carried the rumour via Twitter and so he will reply you via Twitter grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by MrSly(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to rumours of being cloned. PoliticsNGR learned that the president addressed the issue while speaking at an event in Poland today.

The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, said in a Twitter post that Buhari, while addressing Nigerians in Poland, said some people had wished him dead when he was sick for many months.

The tweet read, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong. — President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland. His response to a question of him being cloned.”

https://politicsngr.com/not-jubrin-real-president-buhari-finally-speaks-cloned/

Nigerians say you are cloned and you went to Poland where almost nobody has ever seen you live to shout it is real me. This buhari is a jokker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by zoedew: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So the issue of Buhari being cloned is burning issue? And someone paid for your school fees o. Anyone who really thinks buhari is cloned either have sawdust for brains or just plain shît.

Your foul mouth doubly stinks! You clearly lack the ability to make sensible and decent response to comments by others even where you disagree with same. Your situation is made worse by the evident fact that you are mannerless!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Abfinest007(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
clone or not daura is sure pls wait buhari to daura is processing
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Fiaburnthem: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
So, he needs Atiku to force him to speak
true, atiku has forced him to address the cloned issues, and he has just done that, so maybe the issue could rest for good....

But, how about atiku also addresses his name by visiting the US and come back, so people can believe and understand him too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Timijo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is another reason to believe that we have an imposter in Aso Rock.
Come home and address your people on national television if you are the Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by myrrtle(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Inkriz2018:

These are the kind of people that will jump from hot water to hot oil.....
if you can support buhari openly then I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by muyinet: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
No one said you are a clones version... They said you are Jubrin from Sudan... That's what you should address.

Don't play on our intelligence

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Enice(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
SLOVFO:
Twitter?
What happened to NTA and other Nigerian media houses?
read and comprehend before you make silly statements. he was responding to a question from the audience in krakov poland.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by muyinet: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
No one said you are a cloned version... They said you are Jubrin from Sudan... That's what you should address.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by livelymatilda22: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
MrSly:

Nigerians say you are cloned and you went to Poland where almost nobody has ever seen you live to shout it is real me. This buhari is a jokker.
Would you have believed him if he came to your room to tell you?
Are you a kid? Do you need anybody to you that is Buhari?

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by muyinet: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
No one said you are a clones version... They said you are Jubrin from Sudan... That's what you should address.

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by livelymatilda22: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
muyinet:

If you were really intelligent, you wouldn't wait for anybody to tell you that is Buhari
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Flamzey00(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hahahaha... U don’t have to talk anything sire. Your health condition won’t allow u to speak for too long. Reserve your talk for your wife and kids. Our real Bubu is 6ft under the ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by francium001: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So the issue of Buhari being cloned is burning issue? And someone paid for your school fees o. Anyone who really thinks buhari is cloned either have sawdust for brains or just plain shît.
You actually need to go and upgrade and update your brain, MNK said Buhari is dead and buried and was not cloned. The man presiding over the affairs of nigeria is a look alike an imposter not a cloned buharia. Go and buy sense abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by francium001: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
SmilingMary:
Whenever he's outside the shores of Nigeria, that's when he addresses Nigerians. Incompetent President
He never addressed you, his media aid posted a statement on twitter, as if you heard him speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Idrismusty97(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
francium001:
You actually need to go and upgrade and update your brain, MNK said Buhari is dead and buried and was not cloned. The man presiding over the affairs of nigeria is a look alike an imposter not a cloned buharia. Go and buy sense abeg.
But actually what is wrong with you people self? This isn't funny anymore. If you are truly this dumb you should be a tourist attraction.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by muyinet: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
livelymatilda22:

If you were really intelligent, you wouldn't wait for anybody to tell you that is Buhari

Better go back to him to own up before the heat gets hotter... Why the diversionary attempt if he is really Buhari? Why turn an impostor to the issue of bn cloned?

I repeat again, no one says you are cloned... They said you are Jubrin from Sudan... That's what you should address

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by emmythetbcWiz: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
the jubrin knows that if e should make such claim in
Nigeria and we forcefully open his cap to discover it
was not d real buhari eee goooo took chop beating
oooo..that is y he stays afar away to make such
speech....abi, my country ppl watin ena think?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Paulchib: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari is the man

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by SmilingMary(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
francium001:
He never addressed you, his media aid posted a statement on twitter, as if you heard him speak.

But this is the first time he's responding to this allegations. Why didnt make any statement with regards to such when in the country. Abege stop being sentimental about it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by danyaril2yahoo: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pls remove your cap for us to see
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to rumours of being cloned. PoliticsNGR learned that the president addressed the issue while speaking at an event in Poland today.

The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, said in a Twitter post that Buhari, while addressing Nigerians in Poland, said some people had wished him dead when he was sick for many months.

The tweet read, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong. — President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland. His response to a question of him being cloned.”

https://politicsngr.com/not-jubrin-real-president-buhari-finally-speaks-cloned/

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by fredoooooo: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Baba no need to explain for anybody, who no gree fit go and find out where they said you are , till then #SaiApc#Buhariosinbajo#sanwoeko
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Brightest04(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
We say we believe in God and his wonder working power with our mouths,yet we doubt him in our hearts.

We daily wish ourselves well,yet we plan the down fall of others.

We ask God daily to spear our lives,yet we murder other people in our hearts.

But he who God did not kill,no man can kill him.

AND

No one can challenge God or quarry him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
2chukwu:

I swear am really marvelled at your level of stupidity... just keep the good work!!!
u are an idiot..am I not entitled to my opinion...get out u imbe.cile
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Brainpill(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Zuba
Suleja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.