Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' (54431 Views)

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by movetoca: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari is not perfect, He is not a saint, He is not that intelligent but I will choose him over Atiku anytime anyday. Wish Moghalu or Sowere can win but I know it's impossicant.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Seetto: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't know nnamdi KANU is seriously insane , until I listen to his speech on radio Biafra... That guy is crazy
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Samswags9(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Did They Caught Him
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
georgecso:
Wow... You can't even clone a baby not to talk of a 75yrs old man... Infact l prefer the cloned Buhari if at all it even exist.. The so-called real humans have wasted 16yrs doing nothing except looting and raping our treasury...

Is there any government since independence that hasn't looted?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by PropertyDeals(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer on my signature below as profitable as it is.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by ikevictor: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Now this is getting interesting!

He responded from outside Nigeria? No video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by phkka1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
TruthinAction:
He should tell us why he is shorter and much younger.

He use to wear high heels before. Ask Lai Muhammad he will tell better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by ronaldbecky(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
SLOVFO:
Twitter?
What happened to NTA and other Nigerian media houses?
lolz..na twitter nah..when d amu neva talk abt here,na 4 poland in go address them..biggest scam of the history..broad day robbering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by livelymatilda22: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
muyinet:

Better go back to him to own up before the heat gets hotter... Why the diversionary attempt if he is really Buhari? Why turn an impostor to the issue of bn cloned?

I repeat again, no one says you are cloned... They said you are Jubrin from Sudan... That's what you should address

Don't play on our intelligence
Dony tell me, I am not Buhari... Go to Aso rock and tell him... Yeye
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by yuvisan: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
YOUR EXCELLENCY, We, TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOTS CONTINUE TO THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR YOUR DIVINE HEALING MERCIES
AND OTHER SUCCESSES . LET US AS JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT US “ Love our neighbor as Jesus loved us”.
The Golden Rule : “ Do unto others as you want done to yourself”
If you are sick you pray to get well. If the President is sick , we pray for to get well.
So ,some did and he got well , for that we thank a God Who spared his life.
To PMB, #VICTORY, #CONTINUATION ,#TOTAL CONSOLIDATION #NEXT LEVEL.
FELLOW PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS, JOIN THE WINNING TEAM . DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND !
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by geezynoni: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
yuvisan:
YOUR EXCELLENCY, We, TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOTS CONTINUE TO THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR YOUR DIVINE HEALING MERCIES
AND OTHER SUCCESSES . LET US AS JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT US “ Love our neighbor as Jesus loved us”.
The Golden Rule : “ Do unto others as you want done to yourself”
If you are sick you pray to get well. If the President is sick , we pray for to get well.
So ,some did and he got well , for that we thank a God Who spared his life.
To PMB, #VICTORY, #CONTINUATION ,#TOTAL CONSOLIDATION #NEXT LEVEL.
FELLOW PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS, JOIN THE WINNING TEAM . DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND !
Your excellency no know say u dey exist sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by cenaman(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Avedonn:
You have their time sir.

You could've just ignore them to continue with their foolishness.

Even the whites that are scientifically advanced have not succeed yet in cloning humans not to talk of a third world country like Nigeria.

Besides, a cloning process is done at embryonic stage so how can a grownup man like Buhari could be clone.

I doubt even aliens from other galaxies have such technology

Perhaps those behind this ridiculous conjecture don't even know the difference between body double and cloning.
nnamdi cownu is the architect behind our presidnent been cloned, and the useless biafrog youth are following him ignorantly.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by IbrahimDamola: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nnamdi kanu don really show Jibril serious pepper, see him struggling to keep pace with IPOB media missiles.

Next time you'll learn not to insult the East because they rigthfully refused to vote for a fundamentalist bigot like you.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by taurusmena1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Always explaining or reacting to everything in foreign soil.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by ronaldbecky(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Avedonn:
You have their time sir.

Even the whites that are scientifically advanced have not succeed yet in cloning humans not to talk of a third world country like Nigeria.

Besides, a cloning process is done at embryonic stage so how can a grownup man like Buhari could be clone.

Perhaps those behind this ridiculous conjecture don't even know the difference between body double and cloning.
mumu body double or cloning?who is that man in aso rock?we want 2 no..weda cloning or droning..dat man is not buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by ChristineC: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Imagine having to prove to millions of educated so called intellectuals, Graduates, Ph.D holders and the likes that you are not cloned. Welcome to Nigeria.

If i was Buhari i will say i am indeed Jibrin of Sudan, A special surgery was conducted on me by aliens from mars and now i am receiving telepathic instructions from the real Buhari which Brain is preserved in a glass tube filled with special liquid in a highly secured vault.
of course he's also 76 years old.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by IbrahimDamola: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Seetto:
I don't know nnamdi KANU is seriously insane , until I listen to his speech on radio Biafra... That guy is crazy

Regardless of what you think about Kanu, he is now very influential in the political space. He fires, your president reacts.

Kanu and IPOB are winning if you ask me.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
yea Right! as if he would Accept that he isn't real.

Since when have thieves Accepted that they are thieves?, grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by gabbylight: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
potent5:
Lol. Imagine him saying :"look, it's not me o. I am jibrin al Sudani".

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by joncom(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
chrisluci:
This president's disdain for Nigerians is one of a kind. A president who always ignores to address issues begging for answers on local front, but quick to speak when he travels out. What kind of President is that!
...and there is no video of him saying it? Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
georgecso:
Wow... You can't even clone a baby not to talk of a 75yrs old man... Infact l prefer the cloned Buhari if at all it even exist.. The so-called real humans have wasted 16yrs doing nothing except looting and raping our treasury...

Don't mind them. PDP cooked this shit up just to have something to use for their useless campaign.

I wonder why some Nigerians, in this 21st century believe he was truly cloned.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by desiignerr: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
jubril has spoken

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by 4koff: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Abeyjide:
madala

What's the meaning? Same as Southy Meaning?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by LaniXmen: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nature8(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to rumours of being cloned. PoliticsNGR learned that the president addressed the issue while speaking at an event in Poland today.

The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, said in a Twitter post that Buhari, while addressing Nigerians in Poland, said some people had wished him dead when he was sick for many months.

The tweet read, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong. — President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland. His response to a question of him being cloned.”

https://politicsngr.com/not-jubrin-real-president-buhari-finally-speaks-cloned/

Its a lie.. He's not Buhari, he's Jubrilcheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Avedonn:
You have their time sir.

Not that I think you know what you are saying (you are just spewing mental slavery talk, denigrating your land and people while adoring “our masters” which by the way you should stop doing, thanks)

Nobody means that Buhari was cloned embryonically.
If that person is not Buhari, nobody is saying they cloned another him. It is very possible and plausible that a face lift could have been done- Buhari dies and they transplant his face to a person who has agreed to be paid crazily (or even just has a vested interest in all this) to impersonate him. If you think this is not possible, then I will leave you to your knowledge. Clone as used here would be figurative and not literal.

So come down from your knowledge-centric high horse darling, and acknowledge that other, alternative views from yours can also hold water. That is how intelligence works.

P.S. I do not give a hoot who that person is, or if there is an impersonation. I know the problem of Nigeria and Africa. Buhari and our leaders are only just secondary (even tertiary) damagers to the system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Joana40: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Me I know its the real you.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Baba Is Impersonate Not Clone
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerians are all brain dead... Old BUHARI has a cut down his left ear lope the new one don't

The ear line of old BUHARI isn't the same with the impersonators ear line because just like a finger print its unique but BLACK AFRICAN IS BRAIN DEAD... He's reasoning never go beyond what to eat and survive

What's bigger than this prove...what's wrong with black Africans brains inability to access thoroughly, comprehend and accept truth

Why do they love being decieved and lied to?

Why don't they have ability to do their own thinking?

How come no one asked why their president now look 15years younger than before?

What's wrong with BLACK MANS BRAINS?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' by leadword(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
georgecso:
may God give you sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.