Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) (70853 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by duni04(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2018
A renowned Nigerian pastor uses sattire on the back page of a newspaper to preach to his audience on Sunday!!! This is a tragedy!
I have always had my reservations about this man with his private jets and expensive taste but i have been very cautious in not criticising a supposed of God. But I can now categorically state, after watching this video, that Oyedepo is not of God! Definitely not! Now I'm free from the burden of criticising a man of God.
This charlatan is abusing the priviledge of his massive aidience to spread hate, lies and deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by watchwoman(f): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
Unable to watch the video for whatever reason, but I'm very sure the content of Oyedepo's statement in the video is different from what is reported, based on his intelligence and persona.

In case I'm wrong, that'd be disappointing, because one would expect people of his status and enormous follower-ship to be mindful of their utterances especially as it relates to National issues so as not to be seen as fanning the embers.

you're very correct, he never said such, I was there live yesterday at the second service and even recorded what he said..He read the newspaper and said that he HOPED the report was not true and called on Buhari to address the nation...which Buhari did later that day..I knew people will misquote him..thank God I have the recording

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Badonasty(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Owambeuk:
Bishop Oyedepo today at his church suggested that President Buhari might have died a while ago and the person that we all assume to be the president might be an impersonator reading an article from the Nation Newspaper dated 27th November 2018, it was revealed that President Buhar might have died in London and a body double by the name Jubrin from Sudan who is the the look alike of President Buhari is the one occupying the sit of power.

The Bishop has therefore mandated the President of Nigeria to address the nation to disputes or refute this weighty allegations.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxxXaZQBBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxxXaZQBBA

one thing I noticed about this issue is that it's the supposed educated people and elites that are making this allegation...all the illiterates I've spoken to find it ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hatred makes the wise to become fools.

Oyedepos hatred for buhari has made him begin to think and talk like a fool.

Imagine him citing a report from the nations newspaper as an authority to something as ridiculous as a certain jubrils family coming to Aso rock to demand compensation from the fg for using their person as a buhari double.

Is Aso rock a beer parlour anyone just strolls into?

He said that because there has been no refute of this claim form the fg then it means the nation just might be up for sale.

OYEDEPO IS INDEED A FOOL!
You should roll on the floor and ask for forgiveness from God bcus your useless tecno W3 is about to ruin your wretched life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2018
77up:
Pastor Oyedepo is in pain
Not at all. Your mom is in more pains having to go through pains to give birth to a failure.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

HE IS A FOOL. Folly is in the ways of the hateful.

God detests those who are full of hate. Oyedepo wasn't called into a ministry of hatred by God but a ministry of reconciliation through love.

His hatred for Buhari is ungodly and thus makes him a sinner.

He needs a fresh repentance. He is beginning to thread the path of the ungodly.

The bible says how then are we different from the world if we hate those that hate us and curse those who curse us. It said Bless and don't curse for you have been called to inherit a blessing.

Oyedepo and his hatred has now turned him into one who curses and not one who blesses
Scammer!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

HE IS A FOOL.

What shall it profit Oyedepo if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul.

All you say he owns and precides over are but chaff before God as those are not signs that he is heaven bound.
What shall it profit your dull head calling a Bishop a fool? Heaven?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Uguruzik(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2018
ayomilore:
This man should stop medling in politics. Even the Bible says we should respect people in position of authority. I'm yet to see Baba Adeboye, kumuyi and olukoya condemn president or any high ranking government officials.

Who is in the authority? is the question now. Is he the Buhari we voted for or an impersonator? Should we also respect impersonators that claim to be our leaders? That's the question for you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

Which God?

Oyedepo is a fraud.

If I look through your profile I'm sure you were one of the gullible people who participated in MMM.
You're domed for life,it'll be detrimental to my personality to engage in a conversation with a lunatic. Try someone else.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

You should roll on the floor and ask for forgiveness from God bcus your useless tecno W3 is about to ruin your wretched life.

Please stop disturbing my mentions. God is no respecter of any man.

Human ranking or office does not translate to spiritual acceptance with God.

Hate speeches and curses despite all God has warned his children against via His Word is simply blatant disobedience based on emotionalism.

A man who has bridled his tongue has taken control of his whole body. Oyedepo is obviously yet able to bridle his tongue.

Do you think it is by Bishop?

The bible says many have gone into the world to deceive. These are the false prophets.

A false prophet is one who says what God has not said and who is busy diluting Gods words with his own.

The word of God is one and cannot be broken.

Its not today that God has been calling Oyedepo back to the place of repentance but does he listen? Instead he keeps veering further away from Gods word.

When he prays and it is answered do you think that shows God is with him because God honours his word Above his name.

Everything is all about God.

Consider Adeboye, a man of few words. A man who is careful what he says and how it can destroy the faith of many when read wrongly.

That's what Jesus meant when he said be quick to hear yet slow to speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Aitech(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Oyedepo is a fool.
I always have problem with people when they watched and listen without understanding the content of what they waste their time for.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Please stop disturbing my mentions. God is no respecter of any man.

Human ranking or office does not translate to spiritual acceptance with God.

Hate speeches and curses despite all God has warned his children against via His Word is simply blatant disobedience based on emotionalism.

A man who has bridled his tongue has taken control of his whole body. Oyedepo is obviously yet able to bridle his tongue.

Do you think it is by Bishop?

The bible says many have gone into the world to deceive. These are the false prophets.

A false prophet is one who says what God has not said and who is busy diluting Gods words with his own.

The word of God is one and cannot be broken.

Its not today that God has been calling Oyedepo back to the place of repentance but does he listen? Instead he keeps veering further away from Gods word.

When he prays and it is answered do think that shows God is with him because God honours his word Above his name.

Everything is all about God
It is never ever in your power to judge a servant of God. You should have kept shut if you have nothing rational to say. I just hope you look back someday in the future and weep bitterly when you remember this day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Michhy123(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Why can't the said jubriel or jubilee.... Come out too and said IAM in Sudan as jubriel....
Infact let picture both of them in Nigeria......
I also head that out president use to be left hand but now he is right hand.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Uguruzik(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

What u just said about what Oyedepo actually said n the headline of this post that me n u are commenting about are they the same?

Then watch the video if you want to comment right, and that's if you can understand what you wach
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by GavelSlam: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

You're domed for life,it'll be detrimental to my personality to engage in a conversation with a lunatic. Try someone else.

Doomed?

Because of Oyedepo?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by afroniger: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Be careful when addressing a Bishop else you want all your family members including your generation to be mentally unstable.

Tell your bishop I said neither he nor his god can do shyt to me, and he can kiss my black ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Uguruzik(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

HE IS A FOOL. Folly is in the ways of the hateful.

God detests those who are full of hate. Oyedepo wasn't called into a ministry of hatred by God but a ministry of reconciliation through love.

His hatred for Buhari is ungodly and thus makes him a sinner.

He needs a fresh repentance. He is beginning to thread the path of the ungodly.

The bible says how then are we different from the world if we hate those that hate us and curse those who curse us. It said Bless and don't curse for you have been called to inherit a blessing.

Oyedepo and his hatred has now turned him into one who curses and not one who blesses

ONLY YOU THINK SO OOO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by gaby(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
biosilicon:

Broaden your mind. Stop living in ignorance. Refuse to be among the fools of the nigerian masses. There is no smoke without fire. What any person that thinks rationally will advocate for given the seriousness of the mattet will be for the president to shame all his critics and prove beyond any doubt that he is indeed buhari. Its a shame So far that has not happened.

Talking about ignorance, that'd fit squarely with anyone like you who actually believed any of the conjectures about cloning or a Buhari double just as yourself my friend.

Some issues are so laughable, ridiculous and undeserving of a comment just like your submission above.

To even seat waiting for a comment before believing the truth or lies of such insane concoctions truly makes me want to call you the ignorant one here.

A cloned or body-double Buhari will be invited to the white house for a meeting with Trump knowing how Donald is an "Iyana paja" not to talk about getting clearance from the CIA before such invites are extended.

Make una grow up and learn to use una head. No be every thing dem dey respond to.

If na me, I no go do piiim I go just dey my corner dey laugh una...

As an addition,

A Jubril from Sudan will fire the country's chief spy officer and he'd go without creating a national furore. Or Tinubu whom we all know how ambitious and hungry to have his hands on the national pot will seat and pass on this opportunity to make his protege Osinbanjo a natural successor to the throne like in the days of GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

It is never ever in your power to judge a servant of God. You should have kept shut if you have nothing rational to say. I just hope you look back someday in the future and weep bitterly when you remember this day.

And who isn't a servant of God? We are all a holy nation and a royal priesthood under God.

None is now more special than the other.

Unlike before those who led the children of God were indeed leaders but today, a leader IS A SERVANT.

In other words, a leader must be more humble than the rest, wiser, able to sacrifice more, able to bear more, etc

Anyone born of the spirit of Christ is now a servant of God.

Those called as Pastors, teachers, evangelists, etc are to do so in servitute and not as an authority.

Consider the words of Paul when he said "even though it is his right to ask for anything he needs for his upkeep but for the sake of the gospel he would rather work than to ask lest anyone would claim to be feeding him".

He became a servant to the gospel and that's the mark of a true leader.

We have ALL been given the power to Judge even the Angels because it is the same spirit that is supposed to be in Oyedepo that is in me. Is he serving a different Christ that would make me unable to say when he is wrong to his face but he is free to tell me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Nation of fools. How could we possible believe this cowshit of an argument?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by JimD(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Right or wrong! Oyedepo has the right to his own opinions and how or where he presents it. The audacity of these small boys who can say whatever they want on Nairaland is baffling.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by presiade(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
If truly you hear from God, ask Him directly if Buhari is dead and we now have an impostor in power. Don't come out and be speculating just like the crowd whom you lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by DeBiafran: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
And they prayed!

F00LS!

There mates are protesting in Paris for mere fuel increase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
afroniger:

Tell your bishop I said neither he nor his god can do shyt to me, and he can kiss my black ass.
Generations of illiterates. I wish I knew earlier. Useless terrorists and Street beggars. Keep ranting, your paedophile prophet already in hell,you'll soon join him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by kaypling(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2018
I honestly thought this was some sort of mistake. I'm thinking there's no way he could have said this. There was someone actually asking this to be on the front page, how are y'all not embarrassed?? Some are saying Buhari should address it, remove his cap, etc. What is going on?? Have we totally turned to jokers in this country? Jibrin from Sudan?? Really??
If Buhari starts addressing every moronic rumor, that's all he'll spend all his time doing. Also addressing it doesn't make a difference to the morons that remotely believe this. We need to do better.
I'm seeing more and more that Atiku doesn't have a leg to stand on, he actually has nothing to run on, so ppl have resorted to this stupidity. This happened in 2015, ppl made the election about Buhari, spreading all sorts of rumors, those rumors just made him more popular. You guys haven't learnt, you're doing it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by gaby(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Lomprico2:

Watch it first b4 judging!

Google a dictionary and type in the word "judging", you'd be helped immensely.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by akajos4real: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2018
This is very irresponsible of the Leader of WINNERS and it belittles him as a true Man of God. This is more political and it been a genuine concern. Afterall, no personal jets gets waivers from the federal Government presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Trustee1: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

Doomed?

Because of Oyedepo?
grin
You have no idea what you're doing to yourself and your family. Seeking attention by castigating a man of God. I'm truly sorry for those who raised you,they obviously wasted precious time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by teecode45(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hatred makes the wise to become fools.

Oyedepos hatred for buhari has made him begin to think and talk like a fool.

Imagine him citing a report from the nations newspaper as an authority to something as ridiculous as a certain jubrils family coming to Aso rock to demand compensation from the fg for using their person as a buhari double.

Is Aso rock a beer parlour anyone just strolls into?

He said that because there has been no refute of this claim form the fg then it means the nation just might be up for sale.

OYEDEPO IS INDEED A FOOL!
and you might just be the biggest dullard here I swr!!!...#zombiClan!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

Be careful when addressing a Bishop else you want all your family members including your generation to be mentally unstable.

We have seen Adeboye and Kumuyi freely gain access to Buhari to have talks with him. What stops Oyedepo from doing same.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

His hatred for Buhari would not even allow him seek audience with him.

A wise leader would see audience with buhari so as to make his questions or demands known on behalf of the people and not from his pulpit when he knows there are many baby Christians even in his church who he will only impart emotionalism into and not spirituality.

Is it too hard for Oyedepo to visit Aso Rock and sit one on one with Buhari?

Have you heard Kumuyi or Adeboye speak like him?

Only so called ministers of the gospel under the influence of Oyedepo have been speaking like him. Spreading hatred rather than love.

How then can we preach the gospel when we have already sown the seeds of hatred in the hearts of those we are to save?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) by mvem(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
And the impersonator was far away in Poland shouting I am Buhari today, instead of removing his cap or speaking fulfude, to help prove to the world if he's truly the dullard from Daura or one Jubrin Aminu Al Sudan. #removeyourcap
...i know most people are hearing fulfude for the first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocking Details I Found About The Porn Industry -abylyty / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.