Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... (5078 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Homeboiy:
Ah chukwu ju, Ndi Nsukka banyi an'gi eme iberibe

Ija anwu maka onyenye

Onye agba el'u achor' ina gu uche

Tufiakwa

But you can lie

You have a car and your building a hostel

For odim abi onuiyi
guy dont think everyone is broke like you...yeah am from nsukka but not a dummy one like you to hell with the shits you just typed...spits
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Seandisputed:

Sometimes, the word "age is just a number" is really true
I have a friend who got married in his early 20's, his level of responsibility right now is quite astounding for someone who was irresponsible while growing up
I have others who are husbands and are in their mid 20's

you see an example of someone being responsible..the young shall grow.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by DrayZee: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
guy dont think everyone is broke like you...yeah am from nsukka but not a dummy one like you to hell with the shits you just typed...spits
Baba, some people are not worth your replies. Just try and ignore them.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by sfgrace(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
You can't force her to marry you.Wait for her to decide,but don't trust her.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by andrew444(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:
You think at 23 you can manage a household And marry this babe? You think at 23 you can financially take care of this babe, and her family. Go and face your life please and let the owner of the babe who is older, ready and more financially dominant take his place. You are not serious.

You think everybody is poor at 23 ?

Are you trying to tell me taking care of a home requires age ?

So only older guys that take care of women financially?

Anyway maybe that's where you come from or the people that you leave around with maybe you have never seen a young man at that age that is financially okay

You think it's everybody that work for one company and wait till month ending to earn a peanut salary ? That's what you think for you to think a 23 year old can't take care of responsibilities and you think a 30 years old is the best maybe he would have save part of his peanut salary for 10 years

Clap for your self with your way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Laurene: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
23 years And you are in a relationship?
Wonders shall never end.
I think parents are loosing it in training their male children recently.
what are you talking about undecided
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Laurene: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:
You think at 23 you can manage a household And marry this babe? You think at 23 you can financially take care of this babe, and her family. Go and face your life please and let the owner of the babe who is older, ready and more financially dominant take his place. You are not serious.
you are not making sense honey.. My elder brother married at age 21 and now they have been living happily ever after for 11 years now.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by boomssey(f): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
I met this girl six months ago..her story about her ex was that he left her and travelled to sierralone in africa..since then cutoff any communication with her...well since then we started dating she was even the one that gave the signal when i go buy one expensive tv from the boss she works for...she took my number without her boss knowledge at first thought she was a gold digger later found out she had true intentions for me omo naxo the relationshio start.. well to cut the story shorts and tell you guys the enormous pain am feeling is that her former Ex bf is back in nigeria and he wants her back this guy even went ahead to beg her mum to my gal make she forgive am...well the problem started on saturday..i asked my girl friend to post my pic on her whatsapp status and dp naxo this girl start to de give me excuse..still typing...................

She told me she can only post the pic of only the man that will marry her omo the word alone broke me into pieces then i knew something was wrong my galfriend can never act this way which i believed the other way round..well.after so much talks and pressure she finally gave in..she told me her ex came back last months and have been disturbing and begging her mum to beg her daughter ..well my gal friend told her mom she doesnt love the guy anymore that she loves me...i was happy at first but still i didnt buy her story..she hid the truth from me and never told me about ex about a months feeling she can handle the matter until our arguements broke outs..she told me the guy took her phone and replied me that way which i still dont believe..
Typing....................

Well she called me begging today that i shouldnt leave no matter what she tells me ..me way water don de drip for my eyes....telling me her boyfriend is disturbing her and wants her back..my first question way i ask her be say did you go out with him she said no did you sleep with him she said no...omo craze don begin kick in my heart sef follow cause the pain was increasing just be like say make i give this gal resounding slap.....
About her she is humble hardworking and fends for herslef so she hardly ask anything from me and very disciplined cooks well and very good in oza room ..she is an igbo girl..though lost her dad when she needed him most since then the hardship in her family imcreased and she has bewn struggling to fend for the rest of her siblings..she is the second born....typing......

My insecurities about her is i think her ex is back in her life and giving promises to marry her which she feels i cant cause i always promise her to be patient that i will take care of her when am rich which am working towards to cause am 23 and she is 22 and i have a car and currently building a school hostel to improve my finances so he go reach everybody but my fears is that i think the EX don go hammer money get down naija for christmas don de promise my bae marriage and sweet talking which am not providing cause say na long distance relationship which we created based on trust and love ...typing........

Now back on top my matter..broken hearted....
Do you think i should continue trusting this gal or leave her like the guy below said they are many fishes in the oceans but forgot to know we have special fishes ...i love this girl and i have hope of marrying her in future cause we from the same state ENUGU am from NSUKKA though grew up in lagos the version of my mama say i be igbo and she the hardcore from NKANU..thinking my parent would love such combo increased my hope and dreams in our relationship...
Please suggest ..what do i do no insult please and mature replies...

I didn't know there are still guys who dey cry on top babe matter o shuo! Guy if she's for u e go be n if not u will find someone better but in d mean time keep yourself busy to enable u forget her.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Valdblngx: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:

Hi. I learned from your post you're my brother and I like identifying with fellow NSK. That being said, you should ignore the guy you're exchanging words with. He who's not in your shoes with regards to how far you've gone with the girl will find it easy to cast aspersion or even tell you to leave the girl. But you know the girl better so you ought to know if she's really worth the troubles. You don't need nobody's advice. Be the man and do whatever you think is right. I just sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Valdblngx:

Hi. I learned from your post you're my brother and I like identifying with fellow NSK. That being said, you should ignore the guy you're exchanging words with. He who's not in your shoes with regards to how far you've gone with the girl will find it easy to cast aspersion or even tell you to leave the girl. But you know the girl better so you ought to know if she's really worth the troubles. You don't need nobody's advice. Be the man and do whatever you think is right. I just sent you a mail.
pm me bro make we be padi..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Valdblngx: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
pm me bro make we be padi..

I've done that bro. Check your mailbox.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Jombom: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Peter4luv:
Abeg i need your suggestions on what to do..i dont want to give up on this girl..
You don’t have to do a thing Na toto still de sweet you. You will lose this one n still find one sweeter as you taste more toto. Toto wey you go fucq before you marry go still past 10 mark my word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In A Big Love Problem / WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.