Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... (5077 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

As painful as it seems i advice you move on. I know the memories of u shining her congo and her moaning bedroom soundtracks is messing with ur head grin

Guy ure 23yrs. U have a lot of exploring to do as regards the female gender. Don't tie urslf down with what doesn't belong to u. Take her as an experience and move on. Real men don't fight over pussy, na to chop, clean mouth and pass.
lol from playboy book i guess...well i dont do such and i hardly go around looking for different colour of panties..i hustle and i need a better woman to spend my time with when my hustle blow well...better woman not chewing gum girls..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Azam101:
Why is that the guys are complaining about his age? Is age a career for marriage.My guy don't disturb your self because the owner of the chick is back just move ahead God will provide yours for You!
she is special and i will miss her badly...you hardly find girls like that thus days..as i take get money rich she never disturbs me for a kobo ...way i don de read how i go take spoil this girl with money because of this..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
No body is even encouraging me to fight for love..i guess no true love this days just Bleep and dump give to the next guy... embarassed
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by shininglite(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Michelle55:
Do you have plans of marrying her in the next two years?
Will you forgive and accept her if she tells you that her ex has already slept with her? Because for her not to tell you that her ex is back until you pressured her means she still wants him and already seeing him without your knowledge.
Trust me, you don't need all this love and emotional torture. You are too young to make your life revolve around a girl. Let things between you guys be for now, don't pursue her.. If she really wants you, let her come and get you!
True love is patient... If you guys are meant to be, you will definitely be but until then concentrate on becoming a better man for yourself!

Thanks for this...
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Ekitibiased(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Been in this situation. .......na she too give green light then. Marriage has the power to reset girls......na special thing. It was my best relationship, it did hurt but it was a good experience that I was not for her....que Sera Sera. ...whatever will be, will be.
Enjoy it while it lasts.......have all the maximum fun in any relationship.....so as to minimize regrets.....I no be bad boy. ....but I need to enjoy benefits
Had an ex I spent lots on.....nothing show for me
So since then......woman matter.....put am for shoulder ...and expect it to fall off
A girlfriend is not a wife......nothing is binding

Be free.......to float around.............don't chase women.?.chase money and be in control
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Azam101: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
she is special and i will miss her badly...you hardly find girls like that thus days..as i take get money rich she never disturbs me for a kobo ...way i don de read how i go take spoil this girl with money because of this..
I understand your issues but you need to tell your self brutal honesty,Will you be happy competing with another guy? Because of a babe? It not easy to let go but if you want to be happy just move on!
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Azam101: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
No body is even encouraging me to fight for love..i guess no true love this days just Bleep and dump give to the next guy... embarassed
You don't fight because of love it comes with maturity and calmness
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Azam101:
I understand your issues but you need to tell your self brutal honesty,Will you be happy competing with another guy? Because of a babe? It not easy to let go but if you want to be happy just move on!
not really but love can make you do so..well i guess not loving hard pays for latter days when you break up..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Michelle55: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2018
shininglite:

Thanks for this...
you are most welcome... Are you in a similar situation?

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by greatnaija01: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2018
A LADY WHO CAN NOT HELP YOU CAN NEVER BE WIFE....

HELP YOU WITH BUSINESS IDEAS, THEN WHY ARE YOU TOGETHER....

MOST OF YOU WHO ENTER RELATIONSHIP THESE DAYS THINK IT IS AN ADOPTION AND MARRIAGE IS AN ORPHANAGE....

dating a lady who adds no value to your life is simply having a consistent prostitute whose only customer is YOU.

well, i know you refuse to see the truth, but you have your life ahead of you.... stop breaking your own heart by dating KNIFE MATERIALS instead of WIFE MATERIALS.

its well

[quote author=Peter4luv post=73502266][/quote]
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by shininglite(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=Michelle55 post=73509724]you are most welcome... Are you in a similar situation?[/qu
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by shininglite(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Michelle55:
you are most welcome... Are you in a similar situation?

I was year's ago..had to learn it the hard way
Lol very terrible situation..
but is not an excuse to be stupid or become a weakling

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Michelle55: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2018
shininglite:

I was year's ago..had to learn it the hard way
Lol very terrible situation..
but is not an excuse to be stupid or become a weakling
Glad you are Okay.. Love can be sooo frustrating and emotionally draining but it still remains the best of all things
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by shininglite(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Michelle55:

Glad you are Okay.. Love can be sooo frustrating and emotionally draining but it still remains the best of all things

Yea That's why the Bible said "many water's can not quench love"
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Michelle55: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2018
shininglite:

Yea That's why the Bible said "many water's can not quench love"
So you dey go church too? Wonderful! I think say NL men no dey go church oh

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by eunisam: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2018
if you marry due to competition, hmmmm ma u sabi.
better allow her make her choice o
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2018
You think at 23 you can manage a household And marry this babe? You think at 23 you can financially take care of this babe, and her family. Go and face your life please and let the owner of the babe who is older, ready and more financially dominant take his place. You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by shininglite(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Michelle55:

So you dey go church too? Wonderful! I think say NL men no dey go church oh

Lol women can conclude eh..
I no need to go church to sabi read Bible na..Lol

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Michelle55: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2018
shininglite:

Lol women can conclude eh..
I no need to go church to sabi read Bible na..Lol
Is that your fat neighbour diving?

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by TheAfrikan: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you think you deserve to earn some money from your activities on social media? #PepTribe

Please Retweet after voting. #AkaraPolls

Click Link To Participate- https:///2AKXEgZ

Start Earning Today With PEPTribe: https:///2rh1V7h

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Learning alots guys thanks for commenting greatly appreciate...i will fall in love when am ready to settle down...for now let fall out of love before man carry heart attack
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Slimmyb: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Apina:
Que sera sera. Let events take their course, no need to force things. There's nothing anyone would say that would change things, the final decision doesn't lie with you, so there is absolutely nothing you can be advised to do undecided

Well said...This is exactly what you should do brother.....Give her the space she needs, Just show her u'll be there waiting.....There's an old adage that say " If you love something you let it go, and if it comes then it was yours to start with..But if it doesn't, it never was.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by shininglite(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Michelle55:
Is that your fat neighbour diving?

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Noble3264: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Its saddening that most of you still attribute one's age to maturity, his crime is that he is 23 so he shouldn't fight for what he loves?.hilarious!
I'll leave you guys with this
#Growing old is a must#
#but growing up is optional#.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Remijuice: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Saffi:
You think at 23 you can manage a household And marry this babe? You think at 23 you can financially take care of this babe, and her family. Go and face your life please and let the owner of the babe who is older, ready and more financially dominant take his place. You are not serious.

He Is Not Serious And He Opened This Thread

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Noble3264:
Its saddening that most of you still attribute one's age to maturity, his crime is that he is 23 so he shouldn't fight for what he loves?.hilarious!
I'll leave you guys with this
#Growing old is a must#
#but growing up is optional#.
God bless you for this..this guys makes feel like am too young to be mature about relationship...not everyone thinks like a kids..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Remijuice:

He Is Not Serious And He Opened This Thread
guy you can be a responsible man from any age..it goes the same way when an adult see a kid crusing in an expensive ride the next go be he is too young..nigerians and low mentality sha..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Back in the days am sure your grand fathers never counted age before they got married to their heart rob...chewing gum generation changes everything..all am doing is building my trust with this girl and when is the right time we call it Go but dont see that happening cause the devil have appeared from no where to decieve my baby embarassed
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Seandisputed(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
23 years And you are in a relationship?
Wonders shall never end.
I think parents are loosing it in training their male children recently.
I guess it's cool when a 19 year old girl has 3 ex's already??
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by highqueen(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Seandisputed:

I guess it's cool when a 19 years girl has 3 ex's already??
Exactly.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Homeboiy: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ah chukwu ju, Ndi Nsukka banyi an'gi eme iberibe

Ija anwu maka onyenye
Onye agba el'u achor' ina gu uche
Tufiakwa

But you can lie
You have a car and your building a hostel
For odim abi onuiyi
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Seandisputed(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:

Exactly.

Sometimes, the word "age is just a number" is really true
I have a friend who got married in his early 20's, his level of responsibility right now is quite astounding for someone who was irresponsible while growing up
I have others who are husbands and are in their mid 20's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This. / War Between University Of Lagos And UNIBEN On Twiter (photos) / Ladies, Choose The One You Want From Me... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.