Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (9308 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is like telling us to go against nature, male is meant to impress female, even in the animal kingdom

Selective reasoning. So we should revert back to being primitive? We should rape you when Hot, just like in the animal kingdom, smiley we should take all your rights away and subject you to kitchen duty and rasing children?

You can't just pick one thing you like in the animal kingdom and leave the rest. That is stupid-womens-logic.

Same thing with feminism, "Oh I want to be equals with a man but fvck every other responsibility that comes with that."

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Azam101: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
now you are grasping at straws, i am the vintage Cadillac that ten reincarnations of you cannot afford combined
Keep deceiving your self gold digger

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Azam101: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:
Another wailer.
Why is it difficult for Nigerian men to manage their problems offline? Always ranting and disturbing the peace of cyberspace.

You meet someone who is unqualified to be your partner, leave her/him and move on.
They don't force money out of your pocket. You don't want to give, then don't give.

Everytime Average Nigerian girls, what about high and low Nigeria girl?

Men, do you think you are best thing that ever happened to women? do you think you are perfect?
women have learned over the years to manage your excesses.
If you don't beat your girlfriend/wife, you cheat on them.
If don't deceive the vulnerable ones, you abuse.
If you don't use one for rituals, you rape.
If you don't manipulate them, You kill them emotionally.
If you don't leave a girl who stood by you through trying days, you break their hearts.
We have handfull of your problems offline. we take action offline and move on. we are not wailers. we are adults for crying out loud!!

This is romance section not wailers section.
Nigerian men grow up!!
Hmmm!Flatinoz

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Eberechi24(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Azam101:
Hmmm!Flatinoz
Skull miner.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Azam101: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:
Skull miner.
Hahahah
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Just yesterday i invited a lady out someone i was meeting for the first time, and guess what, her whole discussion was all about she respecting a man that would always take care of her needs repeatedly.
I laughed, she even went as for as reminding she needs a new apartment and hoping on me to help her out with some funds.
After she ate and drank, i decided to actually test her kind by asking her if we could shop, she agreed and she ended picking stuffs beyond my imagination, she literally tried collecting everything am sure she could buy her self, i was happy all through cos i ave actually dodged a bullet the bills was massive but am glad i dodged the bullet, told her let's be friends she has been calling and begging which i don't know why cos she did nothing to me i actually decided to let go.
Some get poverty mentality wired in them bro, spot them early and move away from them shekinna

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by TheAfrikan: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you think you deserve to earn some money from your activities on social media? #PepTribe

Please Retweet after voting. #AkaraPolls

Click Link To Participate- https:///2AKXEgZ

Start Earning Today With PEPTribe: https:///2rh1V7h

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Selective reasoning. So we should revert back to being primitive? We should rape you when Hot, just like in the animal kingdom, smiley we should take all your rights away and subject you to kitchen duty and rasing children?

You can't just pick one thing you like in the animal kingdom and leave the rest. That is stupid-womens-logic.

Same thing with feminism, "Oh I want to be equals with a man but fvck every other responsibility that comes with that."

Do.animals rape, do they have intent? our rights were never in your handz, cos you have no such power. i will not fight who i am to.satisfy someone else.

if u think women want rights but not responsiblity. That is because it is in our best interest, besides we learnt that from men. Just ask every single mother, every rape victim and every girl who has been played.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Just yesterday i invited a lady out someone i was meeting for the first time, and guess what, her whole discussion was all about she respecting a man that would always take care of her needs repeatedly.
I laughed, she even went as for as reminding she needs a new apartment and hoping on me to help her out with some funds.
After she ate and drank, i decided to actually test her kind, by asking her if we could shop, she agreed and she ended picking stuffs beyond my imagination, she literally tried collecting everything am sure she could buy her self, i was happy all through cos i ave actually dodge a bullet the bills was massive but am glad i duged the bullet, told her let's be friends she has been calling and begging which i don't know why cos she did nothing to me i actually decided to let go.
Some get poverty mentality wired in them bro, spot them early and move away from them shekinna
that is because she isnt a pro. At least she benefited.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
After she ate and drank, i decided to actually test her kind, by asking her if we could shop, she agreed and she ended picking stuffs beyond my imagination, she literally tried collecting everything am sure she could buy her self, i was happy all through cos i ave actually dodge a bullet the bills was massive but am glad i duged the bullet, told her let's be friends she has been calling and begging which i don't know why cos she did nothing to me i actually decided to let go.
and settle with dangote's daughter now?

Small xhicken change enter your hand and your arrogance is high like a ten storey building
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobodys(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
AryEmber:
funmistiqueen, in a way, you're right just like the Op too. Nature made it that way which is why I think it's important for us to stick with the same nature and stop whinning about not equal with men.
What did I just read?... undecided...

Horseshit...
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
and settle with dangote's daughter now?

Small xhicken change enter your hand and your arrogance is high like a ten storey building
my arrogance lol, u sound pained are the the babe in disguise, I wish i don gather that small chicken change plenty self. Any way a man owns you no shi shi go and better your life.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what did she benefit? anything she took was on a temporal usage, she will need more of that moro, that's how your girls end up staying single or end up with bad marriage. In essence its only hungry ladies and poverty wired ladies like you who thinks few thousands are worth your self worth and Personality. In the end she lost someone who cared about her, I lost someone who doesn't care about me so who lost

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by jorion(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
I pity those guys having a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with a broke girl with a poverty mindset from a broke family.. U are just a few steps away from a heart attack

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by AryEmber(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nobodys:

Horseshit...
I totally agree with you. You don't want to be seen as a weaker being? Learn to work hard and don't expect any special favour or treatment.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobodys(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
AryEmber:
I totally agree with you. You don't want to be seen as a weaker being? Learn to work hard and don't expect any special favour or treatment.
... Glaring ignorance..

Dear, someday, sometime when your daughter comes home to tell you that she was refused a position, job, whatever, just because she's s girl. Do you know what you should tell her??...

Girl, go sit your ass down... you're the weaker gender. don't you know you aren't equal to a man? don't whine, just stay home, a nigga should be the one taking care of you... let him work his ass out. you stay home and do the eating.. That's nature, little daughter.....

SMH....
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by DaddyELEPHANT: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
There is a reason why lioms are only in africa, cos that behavior wont fly elsewhere in the world. Be instead like a tiger or jaguar or some babe will call out your bluff and make you a seahorse
So lion's are not part of the animal kingdom or what's your point?
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
what did she benefitted? anything she took was on a temporal usage, she will need more of that moro, that's how your girls end up staying single or end up with bad marriage. In essence its only hungry ladies and poverty wired ladies like you who thinks few thousands are worth your self worth and Personality. In the end she lost someone who cared about her, I lost someone who doesn't care about me so who is loosing
u cared about her lol. just from one meeting..

mr love at first sight! welldone!!
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
my arrogance lol, u sound pained are the the babe in disguise, I wish i don gather that small chicken change plenty self. Any way a man owns you no shi shi go and better your life.
lol, no mans owns me o.But why is it paining u sef?

dont take panadol on another man's headache
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by goldman777: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is only popular in the cat family, and only among the lions which r found only in africa, you dont see that behavior with tigers and jaguars. BE like your betters or karma will make you a male seahorse.
Ignorant liar I'm a wildlife biologist and conservationist not everyone on nl you can lie to and tell cock and bull stories
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nobodys:
Horseshit...
an orange is not equal to a banana.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Martinez19(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is like telling us to go against nature, male is meant to impress female, even in the animal kingdom
Human evolution and the development of our well developed brains and limbs puts us miles ahead of other animals even though we are all subject to the laws of physics and cause and effect. Men and women are so capable of mental adaptation that they can effectively define and adjust their roles and destinies. Men are not meant to impress women as much as women are not meant to impress men. Mankind and western civilization has taken the path of equal rights, meritocracy and freedom of individuality hence no one is responsible, against their own will, to impress anyone and no one is forced to owe anyone anything. If you are broke, go and work. If you want iPhone x, go and hustle, make money and buy it. A man owes you nothing.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Martinez19(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please i bev you toshow me examples in nature. Yes i agree you should work hard to provide for YOURSELF . it is not robbery, it is a man proving that he can protect and provide for a family. THE SAD THING IS THAT THESE MEN WHO ARE NOT WORTHY WILL NOW START COMING HERE TO CRY.

Why do you think these men want to deposit and go. because they are playing bet9ja with your womb to see which one will score. Every male orgasm can produce children while it is not the same for females. And if they score and cant do the followup responsibility, they then leave the child for you to raise cos they know u will pick up his slack. just look at livingdead and childofdoom as prime examples.

I will create a thread on this later.
In the Lion kingdom, the lionesses do 90% of the hunting but the male Lions are the first to eat and they will satisfy themselves and leave the remaining for the cubs and lionesses. Such is not legally authorised in western civilization as you eat what you have earned and you are entitled to what you have earned. Imagine you earn #900k per month but you can't touch the money until your husband has spent, from that money, as he likes and to his satisfaction and then leaves the remaining for you let's say 30k. How would you feel? Hence the need for equal rights, meritocracy and freedom of individuality. Under freedom of individuality and meritocracy, no one owes you a thing and adding equal rights to that, the same applies to everyone. grin

So please go, work and earn so you can spend. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by AryEmber(f): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nobodys:
... Glaring ignorance..

Dear, someday, sometime when your daughter comes home to tell you that she was refused a position, job, whatever, just because she's s girl. Do you know what you should tell her??...

Girl, go sit your ass down... you're the weaker gender. don't you know you aren't equal to a man? don't whine, just stay home, a nigga should be the one taking care of you... let him work his ass out. you stay home and do the eating.. That's nature, little daughter.....

SMH....
Refused a job because she's a girl. I believe it's more like easy to get a job because she's girl. Don't worry about my future daughter. She will learn and see for herself how priviledged she is for been seen as a weaker being

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is getting stale abeg, even boys when still dey do mummy thank u will still rant. Nobody put a gun to Ur head, if a girl is using u as ATM, simply walk out. Why crying up and down?
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Let's act like in the animal kingdom then.
After the males have gotten the females they Fvck and Fvck and make them work for food and the males will get the first bite.
Foolish woman speaking without proper knowledge just to suck dick na you know.
grin grin
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
gloria34:
This is getting stale abeg, even boys when still dey do mummy thank u will still rant. Nobody put a gun to Ur head, if a girl is using u as ATM, simply walk out. Why crying up and down?
take a chill.pill nobody is innocent here.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
AryEmber:
Thumbs up
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
LordSaints:
take a chill.pill nobody is innocent here.
Its getting annoying, some girls are so stupid and lazy that they see relationships as a means out of poverty, some guys are so stupid that all they do is complain instead of fixing their lives. If u are in a bad relationship, quit, its not by force instead of insulting all girls
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by myettiallah: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:

madan, you don carry this hair like 3 months..
This your hair never due
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
gloria34:
Its getting annoying, some girls are so stupid and lazy that they see relationships as a means out of poverty, some guys are so stupid that all they do is complain instead of fixing their lives. If u are in a bad relationship, quit, its not by force instead of insulting all girls
yeah I get you grin grin
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Martinez19:
In the Lion kingdom, the lionesses do 90% of the hunting but the male Lions are the first to eat and they will satisfy themselves and leave the remaining for the cubs and lionesses. Such is not legally authorised in western civilization as you eat what you have earned and you are entitled to what you have earned. Imagine you earn #900k per month but you can't touch the money until your husband has spent, from that money, as he likes and to his satisfaction and then leaves the remaining for you let's say 30k. How would you feel? Hence the need for equal rights, meritocracy and freedom of individuality. Under freedom of individuality and meritocracy, no one owes you a thing and adding equal rights to that, the same applies to everyone. grin

So please go, work and earn so you can spend. grin
read my replies to others who said the same. i dont like repeating myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage? / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.