Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (9312 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Martinez19(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2018

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Martinez19:
grin
thanks
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by waywardpikin: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
girls this girls that. Arent you tired. i come here to chill and you are getting worked up on my account. I will take ugly over useless anyday

Face front abeg
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
move on and logout pls. thank you

pls see a psychatrist about your tangential speech
lol i will you hear, infant anything that can make you sleep well this night
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Martinez19(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
thanks
Thanks grin
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Martinez19(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2018

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by SaintAlbert53: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
another pained one
This message is for you madam...
Listen carefully and don't be a pain in the ass!
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by UncleDeborah: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
cool
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by SaintAlbert53: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is because she isnt a pro. At least she benefited.
What are you saying this girl?...
Are you in your normal self?...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by great664(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
There is a reason why lioms are only in africa, cos that behavior wont fly elsewhere in the world. Be instead like a tiger or jaguar or some babe will call out your bluff and make you a seahorse

Still trying to connect the dots
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Financial independence is something everyone should struggle for as financial problems could destroy a happy home. But for you men that can't do without sleeping with any sexy lady you set your eyes upon or chasing ladies who you know quite alright love expensive lifestyles beyond what they earn... You 100‰ deserve these kind of ladies and I hope you all get bankrupt from dating these ladies. You all see how sex makes politicians throw millions of our money away to ladies right? It is not our faults... You men just got your brain replaced with your 3rd man.

......and oh.... Soup wey sweet, naa money kill am!
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:03am On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
another pained one
but when they use for ritual .. no come here dey yarn dust on.. e go shock you
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by femi4: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is like telling us to go against nature, male is meant to impress female, even in the animal kingdom
Nature indeed
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by jorion(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Nobodys:
... Glaring ignorance..

Dear, someday, sometime when your daughter comes home to tell you that she was refused a position, job, whatever, just because she's s girl. Do you know what you should tell her??...

Girl, go sit your ass down... you're the weaker gender. don't you know you aren't equal to a man? don't whine, just stay home, a nigga should be the one taking care of you... let him work his ass out. you stay home and do the eating.. That's nature, little daughter.....

SMH....

Hahahshahhahhahhhaahahahahahh. I pity such a daughter. She will starved until menopause

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by jorion(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
but when they use for ritual .. no come here dey yarn dust on.. e go shock you

Not a matter of if but when, the fear of one of these girls dragging my destiny with their lost destiny's into the hands of those ritualistic scares the hell outta me.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2018
jorion:

Not a matter of if but when, the fear of one of these girls dragging my destiny with their lost destiny's into the hands of those ritualistic scares the hell outta me.
dude ... I steer clear from girls I know moves with those guys
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobodys(f): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2018
AryEmber:
Refused a job because she's a girl. I believe it's more like easy to get a job because she's girl. Don't worry about my future daughter. She will learn and see for herself how priviledged she is for been seen as a weaker being
Petty excuse for laziness....

Maybe you should chew the words you dish.... Work hard for yourself and stop expecting privileges, you are not a weaker being....Just like a man, you've got hands, legs and a brain, put them to use..

But if you insist on sitting down, waiting for some stronger being to till the ground and come spoon-feed you, if you waiting for some dude to come impress you, If you say it's nature for girls to be privileged so you hoping on privileges, then good luck with that...argue away...

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by AryEmber(f): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Nobodys:

Maybe you should chew the words you dish.... Work hard for yourself and stop expecting privileges, you are not a weaker being....Just like a man, you've got hands, legs and a brain, put them to use..

But if you insist on sitting down, waiting for some stronger being to till the ground and come spoon-feed you, if you waiting for some dude to come impress you, If you say it's nature for girls to be privileged so you hoping on privileges, then good luck with that...argue away...
Is this not the point I've been trying to make all this while? It's a two ways thing, either you stop expecting special treatment and work your butt off or you accept been the weaker being and enjoy been a leech, you can't eat your cake and have it. And please, you don't know me so don't accuse me of been lazy.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by kense88: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please i bev you toshow me examples in nature. Yes i agree you should work hard to provide for YOURSELF . it is not robbery, it is a man proving that he can protect and provide for a family. THE SAD THING IS THAT THESE MEN WHO ARE NOT WORTHY WILL NOW START COMING HERE TO CRY.

Why do you think these men want to deposit and go. because they are playing bet9ja with your womb to see which one will score. Every male orgasm can produce children while it is not the same for females. And if they score and cant do the followup responsibility, they then leave the child for you to raise cos they know u will pick up his slack. just look at livingdead and childofdoom as prime examples.

I will create a thread on this later.
Always know that the kind of man you desire, comes at a price. You will have to be very submissive to keep him. I don't see those qualities in you.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by cut007: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is like telling us to go against nature, male is meant to impress female, even in the animal kingdom
idiooooot....... i seriously dont know what it is with ugly girls and overzealousness

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by kense88: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
what did she benefitted? anything she took was on a temporal usage, she will need more of that moro, that's how your girls end up staying single or end up with bad marriage. In essence its only hungry ladies and poverty wired ladies like you who thinks few thousands are worth your self worth and Personality. In the end she lost someone who cared about her, I lost someone who doesn't care about me so who is loosing
Classy

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
kense88:
Always know that the kind of man you desire, comes at a price. You will have to be very submissive to keep him. I don't see those qualities in you.
i will gladly pay the price when he has shown that he truly loves me and makes me his wife just like the bible says.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Nobodys:

she does what works for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.