Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� (4009 Views)

When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Question Of The Day: Would U Cheat On Ur Partner For A Meagre 2million dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:41am On Dec 04, 2018
SmellySperm:
Period wer gals no longer wear pant due to fear of gee +... Easy access for we the pervgrin
being a perv is bae
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by sacajawea: 2:49am On Dec 04, 2018
manuel4real:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Broke guys your time is now
This Your Comment na Mad One
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
being a perv is bae
Lol my niqqa
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by kevolysis12(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Bro your so on point... A real yahoo boy has a code, never defraud a fellow brother. Slave trade lasted 200 years, we suffered more than they could ever suffer... See a Tottenham fan throwinging banana peel at aubemeyang of arsenal it goes a long way to show the distaste this people have for us. Yahoo has been in excited years ago. These ritualist only use yahoo as a cover as it is the only reasonable explanation for sudden wealth..

CyberWolf:
It’s very easy to detect ritualists from real yahoo boys, just that these girls are always blinded by the euphoria of the material things they get. Real yahoo boys are very frugal in spending. Real yahoo boys work very hard 24/7 and they always invest when the money comes even though it’s not always big as people assume. Real yahoo boys seldom go to clubs and they hardly go out to drink. Real yahoo boys don’t fry their hair or dress irresponsibilily rather, they dress responsibly and always appear neat and presentable. Real yahoo boys mostly are graduates and very enlightened. Most real yahoo boys takes religion very serious. Most real yahoo boys are responsible family men and those not yet married look towards that. I can go on and on but let me stop here..
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2018
kevolysis12:
Bro your so on point... A real yahoo boy has a code, never defraud a fellow brother. Slave trade lasted 200 years, we suffered more than they could ever suffer... See a Tottenham fan throwinging banana peel at aubemeyang of arsenal it goes a long way to show the distaste this people have for us. Yahoo has been in excited years ago. These ritualist only use yahoo as a cover as it is the only reasonable explanation for sudden wealth..

You better shatter your grand delusion. There's no honor amongst thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by figment232(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
CyberWolf:
It’s very easy to detect ritualists from real yahoo boys, just that these girls are always blinded by the euphoria of the material things they get. Real yahoo boys are very frugal in spending. Real yahoo boys work very hard 24/7 and they always invest when the money comes even though it’s not always big as people assume. Real yahoo boys seldom go to clubs and they hardly go out to drink. Real yahoo boys don’t fry their hair or dress irresponsibilily rather, they dress responsibly and always appear neat and presentable. Real yahoo boys mostly are graduates and very enlightened. Most real yahoo boys takes religion very serious. Most real yahoo boys are responsible family men and those not yet married look towards that. I can go on and on but let me stop here..
That means u re a YAHOO BOY

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by figment232(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
CyberWolf:
That means u re a YAHOO BOY,,,,,,, SARS where una dey

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by figment232(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This is undeniably the truth
I had a friend who was into those stuff
He hardly goes out
Any money that comes he invest in it
He's always working 24/7
And dress maturedly.
But he is still a thief and a criminal

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2018
figment232:
But he is still a thief and a criminal

Nope I don't think so
Those white people deserve it undecided
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by kevolysis12(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
True, but what happens when honor has been thrown to the dust, hardwork has no reward, education is no guarantee to succeed, politicians practice crop rotation, same leaders of 1980s and 90s are still the ones ruling. Cowbell Wikipedia reward winners with 1 million naira, no company or agency would sponsor such programs, but Bbnaija had sponsores queuing.. Winner walks home with 45 Million.
My brother scam is everywhere.. Have you ever asked yourself why is there so much increase in crimes, most especially fraud?
A patient dog eats the fattest born, na old proverbs be that o, e no dey optainable now.
Legality remains the key.
Admin401:

You better shatter your grand delusion. There's no honor amongst thieves.
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by figment232(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Nope I don't think so
Those white people deserve it undecided
karma also is real.u cant eat ur cake and have it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!my Woman Squirts Alot!! / She Said Yes To Me! / Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.