Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened (70278 Views)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Birminghamvirgo(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures.
This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.

We have accepted women as the weaker vessels.
Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels?
This is really unjust to us.

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Skmoda360(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2018
nextstep:

I'm sorry, but this guy is the one allowing it to happen.
How can a girl cause you to lose your own dignity? If he cheated, and he begged her but she's acting strong headed, walk out man. What is he afraid of?

He should have the balls to end his relationship with her there and then before it went too far. Unless this is all made up (or it's the case that he was escaping the husband...), I really can't see a man jumping out a window for a woman...
I smell some sense in this......

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by mechanics(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2018
hmmmm, old man that won't respect himself.
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2018
You don't have a roof over your head yet you're cheating on your 'life support' mad man!
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by peropoliet(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
The truth is ps2 sweet pass girls toto,
even though i have not test toto but i believe there is no way it will sweet pass my ps
bro I feel your love for r2
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by MillionCash: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Bush meat catch the hunter grin
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Azam101: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures. This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.
We have accepted women as the weaker vessels. Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels? This is really unjust to us.
Lolz! You are a madman
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2018
Its funny bcoz its a man...if na woman hang butt nekkid like that u will see feminists coming here to talk shiit

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Konquest: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Casemiro(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures. This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.
We have accepted women as the weaker vessels. Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels? This is really unjust to us.

> it is well

my mentor

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by okonprecious(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
that guy nah celebrity nah... Naked cheater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.