Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened (70095 Views)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by NessaBoo(f): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Qualitygod01:
grin

If this is true, then he should be happy

Being single is bae

Lmao@ dating a mosquito!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Why did this video make me think of "Romeo and Juliet"
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by nextstep(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures.
This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.

We have accepted women as the weaker vessels.
Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels?
This is really unjust to us.

I'm sorry, but this guy is the one allowing it to happen.
How can a girl cause you to lose your own dignity? If he cheated, and he begged her but she's acting strong headed, walk out man. What is he afraid of?

He should have the balls to end his relationship with her there and then before it went too far. Unless this is all made up (or it's the case that he was escaping the husband...), I really can't see a man jumping out a window for a woman...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by juniorstar(m): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Play station 2 in this age u dont mean it
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Well-deserved.
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Tadhg:
Well-deserved. grin
goat if to say na woman na.. Una go dey start to yarn dust
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Onyi22(f): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw d heading, Dis guy really fall my hands
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Gudwork(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
The truth is ps2 sweet pass girls toto,
even though i have not test toto but i believe there is no way it will sweet pakss my ps

Who do u this kind thing.. chai
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Gudwork:

Who do u this kind thing.. chai

oga PS4 swit pass woman Toto if u nr knw

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Gudwork(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Bushyhair:

oga PS4 swit pass woman Toto if u nr knw

Lol.. u sef tok say ps4.. I never play ps4 sha
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Xkalaban(m): 3:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol grin

My one question is why go through the window naked

Initially I thought she had a gun or something pointed at him but it didn't really seem like it. Why was he compelled to eject himself in such a state?

He cld've took a minute to put some pants on and then exit via the door and not humiliate himself like that. Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by computerglobal(m): 3:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by handsomeyinka(m): 3:27am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures.
This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.

We have accepted women as the weaker vessels.
Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels?
This is really unjust to us.
You will make heaven even if na to enter through one way.
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Twoclans(f): 4:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Is that a black woman I see throwing his things out,. lipsrsealed

Sometimes I wonder why people cheat where they can be caught. tongue so embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 04, 2018
SPIDER MAN IN BIRTHDAY SUIT.
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by bwha: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Play station is fucking interesting. if u know u knoe.
need a business idea? check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Hoodbilonia: 6:16am On Dec 04, 2018
dah year
timbs
i wear timbaland tire
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Truth be told I love my PS4 too. My girl is the understanding type. We even play games together cool
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Awesomefred32(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
even though i have not test toto but i believe there is no way it will sweet pass my ps

smileysmileysmileysmiley

forget ps2

try ps3
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Awesomefred32(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures. This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.
We have accepted women as the weaker vessels. Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels? This is really unjust to us.

smiley smiley
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by don4real18(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2018
But if a man throws a woman out naked, it becomes domestic violence against women sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by verifiablefacts: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/lady-throws-out-her-cheating-boyfriend.html?m=1
some stories, they removed the trousers with those boots on,how?
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Mursz: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Come on! Who throws a man’s PS 2 out the window? Why are women like this? That lady is just mean and callous....dude should sue for property damage.

That singular act hurt his pride and ego you know..... lol
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by tbibuzz(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Mayour11:
When will we start something like this in Nigeria?
When d lady gets a job and stops depending solely on the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by walozanga(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2018
jrerico1:
Now you guys will be laughing because just because he’s a man. Just wondering the other way round

lol... u are absolutely ryt. if na babe now... them go begin dey shout.. useless man!!!! heartless man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Marrtynze(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol but one thing I find mysterious is how he threw out that he is in that position at the window
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2018
angryangry
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by PrincewithGod(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2018
If they were both born again this will not be happening. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Tonimordred(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
even though i have not test toto but i believe there is no way it will sweet pass my ps
den you must be a gay
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by chiagozien(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Tonimordred:
den you must be a gay
am not a gay and can never be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.