Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (63155 Views)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka / Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Down pay for that structure 150m
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Fostercat(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Awoo88:
The Catholic should discipline Mbaka. I don't when Catholic priest started hustling like fake Pentecostal preacher

It is quite surprising shocked
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
mightyhazell:
Obi is a legend!

I hope Nigeria helps itself to an obi leadership.

Obi is a THIEF
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
2lateBiafra:

Obi is a THIEF
Same as your father right?

1 Like

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2018
All these our cyber warriors, which group won in ekiti, Oshogbo and anambra?

Iam not understanding
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Same as your father right?
I no blame you, the WEED YOU SMOKE THIS MORNING
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
helinues:
I really don't know why people hate Obi for no reason.

Obi is a silent achievers
Hmmmmm......a silent "Achievers"?
It's well!
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Ode show me where Obi is wearing Igbo red cap in the east during PDP campaign
Obi is a tribal bigot and he will never be Nigeria vice president.
He can do that in Biafra republic
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're rather the tribal bigoted hypocrite, because he refused to be Islamized that's why he deserves to be condemned. Rubbish!
But he needs the Islamists votes abi?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
chiedozie198100:

mumu, can't u see he had SENATOR on, and the agbada must have been given to him at the venue?
And it was given to everyone at the venue.
Just accept he is a bigot.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by helinues: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
udomma1005:

Hmmmmm......a silent "Achievers"?
It's well!

Were you aware he was building the church? That's what a silent achievers means not all this lousy politicians
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by globemoney: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2018
longerthroat:
lies from the pit of hell. who posted this nonsense. that's my mom home parish. the project started before Peter became governor. I attended the fund raising ceremony of that church. That's the home parish of Arch Bishop. so stop feeding people with lies. Peter no build public industry as a governor na church he go build for another Diocese.
Peter Obi boys chily11 and co are running amok with Peter Obi propaganda on nairaland. Peter Obi governed Anambra with propaganda for 8 years and now want to campaign with propaganda. It’s time for seun to call lalasticlala and mynd44 to other. Any unverifiable news are now being promoted.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Building church with public money is a sin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
....obi left govt 7 years ago.

Do you know obi awards any. Anambra indegine dt graduates with a first class in any public scholl nationwide 1million naira..? Hhe started this from his last days in office as governor.
It might also interest you to know that he still donate to anambra state schools development till date. I min huge financial donations

You will be shhocked to know that less than 10% of student were willing to transfer away from the newly church governed missionary schools across the state as its usually the norm cuz of high school fees. This is because he orchestrated the best public private school partnership the country has seen...

I tell u fashola dey learn for public service governernance

2 Likes

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Samnavy: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
That's good obi is a great man
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Obi is a tribal bigot and he will never be Nigeria vice president.
He can do that in Biafra republic
Otondo, Obi is financially buoyant to feed all living things in your town for decades without blinking
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by globemoney: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2018
bigpicture001:
....obi left govt 7 years ago.

Do you know obi awards any. Anambra indegine dt graduates with a first class in any public scholl nationwide 1million naira..? Hhe started this from his last days in office as governor.
It might also interest you to know that he still donate to anambra state schools development till date. I min huge financial donations

You will be shhocked to know that less than 10% of student were willing to transfer away from the newly church governed missionary schools across the state as its usually the norm cuz of high school fees. This is because he orchestrated the best public private school partnership the country has seen...

I tell u fashola dey learn for public service governernance
Do you know how many states in Nigeria that offers scholarships to all their students in universities? Peter Obi Gave 1 million to few students in just one year and your making noise. How many school blocks did Obi build as governor? Go to Enugu, Akwa Ibom and see what their governors did without noise and your here talking nonsense
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
darkelf:

But do you really blame Peter Obi

Ask an average Nigerian which he would prefer; a church or a research and development center that caters to the needs of all aspects of human society from the arts to sciences to medicine to commerce, he will choose church. It has become a psychological thing. The average Nigerian sees the church (which are most times scam) as the silver bullet to solve all problems

It's a huge problem for our country.

What are you saying?
I am an average Nigerian and I would go for research and development center any day anytime.

Building a church with public funds is very silly.
Does that mean those who aren't Christians won't benefit?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
Strange how Igbos are talking of the achievements of Peter Obi even though his candidate at the last guber election in anambra state came the distant third
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2018
mightyhazell:
Obi is a legend!

I hope Nigeria helps itself to an obi leadership.
I wish he turned that to a hospital �
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SoNature(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Obi has access to public funds and he built a church but I only have my hard earned funds and I rented an office where I try as much as possible to empower people.

I think in a sane clime, I would be a better person compared to that man.

Countries are erecting structures to empower its citizens but ours is religious trash.

Religion in the real sense of it builds the moral of a people
So, it has its own role
In places where people lack morals, evils keep increasing
Nigerian case is quite unique because our leaders have failed to support the effort of religion by building the capacity of its people
Again, religion has a critical role to play in shaping the character and moral of a people
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by BrokenTV: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Peter Obi the tribal bigot who will not wear the Hausa cap or identify with them but want their vote to be vice president?
If your brain is not leaking water you will know that Obi hardly wears cap, how many times have you seen him wearing Igbo cap on his head, tribal bigot, thank God he is wearing their native attire, na their you for concentrate.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Ganduri: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Obi has access to public funds and he built a church but I only have my hard earned funds and I rented an office where I try as much as possible to empower people.

I think in a sane clime, I would be a better person compared to that man.

Countries are erecting structures to empower its citizens but ours is religious trash.

Peter Obi:
· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.
· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.
· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.
· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.
· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd
· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.
· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.
· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd
· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

You must be extremely stewpid or naive to think a man that boast of owning these companies here cant build a churxh with his own money but govt money. And i guess its cows that are working in the listed business below. Olodo is not a talent bros stop disgracibg your self.

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by darkelf: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

What are you saying?
I am an average Nigerian and I would go for research and development center any day anytime.

Building a church with public funds is very silly.
Does that mean those who aren't Christians won't benefit?

Please understand me.

Many Nigerians would prefer the church. This is true because its self evident. Churches have become big businesses fueled by desperate and sometimes gullible Nigerians.

You're one of the very FEW that will choose the R&grin centre

1 Like

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
darkelf:

But do you really blame Peter Obi

Ask an average Nigerian which he would prefer; a church or a research and development center that caters to the needs of all aspects of human society from the arts to sciences to medicine to commerce, he will choose church. It has become a psychological thing. The average Nigerian sees the church (which are most times scam) as the silver bullet to solve all problems.

It's a huge problem for our country.
Peter has factories and companies where he employs people, you can do your own research and mind you he donates a million naira monthly to a secondary school and most of those schools are in the north.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Ganduri: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
BrokenTV:

If your brain is not leaking water you will know that Obi hardly wears cap, how many times have you seen him wearing Igbo cap on his head, tribal bigot, thank God he is wearing their native attire, na their you for concentrate.

Dont mind the idiats, since they cant find anything to pin on him they go after his not wearing cap. Peter the rock dont wear cap. not even the Ibo red chief cap.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Law2019: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
shugabasbn:
Why must it be church? He should have build a company and many prayers would have answered.
Misplacement of priority
Why can't you shut ur mouth if you don't know anything about someone?. Who single handedly built Fidelity Bank from scratch?. Have you heard of NEXT?.
Please I implore you to shut ur mouth anytime something is said about someone you don't know.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Ganduri post=73567304]

Peter Obi:

You must be extremely stewpid or naive to think a man that boast of owning these companies here cant build a churxh with his own money but govt money. And i guess its cows that are working in the listed business below. Olodo is not a talent bros stop disgracibg your self.

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc[/q]

Oh lord another idiot has been spotted.
But this idiot is worse than the others.
Please God take him sooner than anyone expects
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
darkelf:

Please understand me.

Many Nigerians would prefer the church. This is true because its self evident. Churches have become big businesses fueled by desperate and sometimes gullible Nigerians.

You're one of the very FEW that will choose the R&grin centre

I get your point sir.
But a man of such calibre should know better.

There are opportunities that can be created to empower the state.

For instance, I am planning to get a piece of land (an hectare or more) just to erect a some structures so as to empower my people.

Obi is more exposed and for him to think far below me, he's just not worthy of the level accorded to him...
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Uglymind: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
[/sup][sup]
Baawaa:
Building church with public money is a sin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2018
BrokenTV:

Atiku failed finally the day he picked Obi.
He deported hasuas and made them to wear tags.
And his people call us animals in the zoo.

Majority if Northerners and westerners will not bit Atiku because of Obi
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Baawaa:

And judging is a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.