Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (63520 Views)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka / Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Otondo, Obi is financially buoyant to feed all living things in your town for decades without blinking
Then he should go and be feeding his erosion destroyed zone and leave Nigeria alone.

He shouldn't expect votes from animals in the zoo
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Baawaa:

You means your father cannot donate 2 million naira grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You 'means' your father did not provide funds for your education?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

And it was given to everyone at the venue.
Just accept he is a bigot.

i don't accept stupid lies from u and the confirm midget and bigot in kaduna.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by simplycarro: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
I will find you no matter the years, decades it will take. your body and soul are mine to do whatever I want. You better run boyyy.

Put your picture here and let me gauge your readiness to meet your maker grin
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2018
chiedozie198100:

i don't accept stupid lies from u and the confirm midget and bigot in kaduna.
Yeah because you have been brainwashed by KANU to reason one way.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Obi is a tribal bigot and he will never be Nigeria vice president.
He can do that in Biafra republic
You guys should stop responding to this unrepentant fo*l. His mind is made up. He is irredeemable. No matter the amount of proof you show him, his illiterate mind will alway show why he is illiterate.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Shayetet13:

You guys should stop responding to this unrepentant fo*l. His mind is mind up. He is irredeemable. No matter the amount of proof you show him, his illiterate mind will alway show why he is illiterate.
See this one
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Then he should go and be feeding his erosion destroyed zone and leave Nigeria alone.

He shouldn't expect votes from animals in the zoo
Ewu Osun Peter Obi will be your VP including your kinsmen from land of skull miners
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by lastempero: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Peter Obi the tribal bigot who will not wear the Hausa cap or identify with them but want their vote to be vice president?

What was obi wearing in that picture, abi you get glaucoma sad
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nigerianiski: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2018
chiagozien:
Obi is good man but i hate him because he hate biafra.

No referendum no election.
And i hate you cos u're a fool. Igbos are stupid people by nature,herrrb!!!!
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerianiski:
And i hate you cos u're a fool. Igbos are stupid people by nature,herrrb!!!!
Unfortunately, the person you quoted is an Afonja like you, who is pretending to be Igbo. He has been busted many times on nairaland
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by smalls001: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Failures like you never see reason why other should be successful. So sad.

The chap is right......building churches with public fund is a sin
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by jamjo: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Building church with public money is a sin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Public money? evidence, please.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Ewu Osun Peter Obi will be your VP including your kinsmen from land of skull miners
Lol.
Obi will be VP in Bi-fraud republic,home of baby factory and drug barons.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Vdsc: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

But the votes of those zones that his people call animals in the zoo can decide that abi?

Why do Obi need votes from animals to be VP in the zoo?
Which zones?

Speak for yourself and whatever backward hell hole you come from.
We don't even see you people as real southerners.

Later this month, over 80% of your super falcons dominated by Peter obi's people will visit aso rock as champions.
Go and tell buhari he should not welcome them.

Yoruba man with nothing upstairs.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Carlyscales: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Building church with public money is a sin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Something is wrong with ur thinking.

He built this after he left office my friend

He's above such nepotic Calumny
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by dhruvilmodi155: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2018
It is a really awesome topic I really loved this one. Guys, can you please check my website and tell me how is the layout?

This website is about on <a href="http://cheatcodegames.com/sniper-3d-assassin-shoot-kill-hack-cheats/">Sniper 3d cheats</a>
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by BrokenTV: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Atiku failed finally the day he picked Obi.
He deported hasuas and made them to wear tags.
And his people call us animals in the zoo.

Majority if Northerners and westerners will not bit Atiku because of Obi
Provide evidence of him deporting Hausas or shut the Bleep up, you all came up with the propaganda of him demolishing mosque, the Commissioners of Police that served under his tenure has debunked all those rumours. Not to mention the Hausa citizens living in Anambra. Abeg carry your propaganda enter Bush.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2018
BrokenTV:

Provide evidence of him deporting Hausas or shut the Bleep up, you all came up with the propaganda of him demolishing mosque, the Commissioners of Police that served under his tenure has debunked all those rumours. Not to mention the Hausa citizens living in Anambra. Abeg carry your propaganda enter Bush.
Who believed the CP of police that was settled under PDP.
The northerners are waiting for him at the polls.
I only pity Atiku.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:

Which zones?

Speak for yourself and whatever backward hell hole you come from.
We don't even see you people as real southerners.

Later this month, over 80% of your super falcons dominated by Peter obi's people will visit aso rock as champions.
Go and tell buhari he should not welcome them.

Yoruba man with nothing upstairs.
Super falcons?

That is what the North and west will always use to compensate you guys from the east because you will for now not get to be president or vice.

Your people can keep dominating the falcons and super eagles and after every win,you will get handshake and small cash but your people will never get to the presidency or VP till you take other zones not to be zoo.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Obi has access to public funds and he built a church but I only have my hard earned funds and I rented an office where I try as much as possible to empower people.

I think in a sane clime, I would be a better person compared to that man.

Countries are erecting structures to empower its citizens but ours is religious trash.
What access does he have to public funds? Is he in the Government? Extremely ironic your username has Smartminds in it.
Also if you think you empower people more than Peter Obi it must be time for you to give up what you're smoking.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
danthamccoy:

What access does he have to public funds? Is he in the Government? Extremely ironic your username has Smartminds in it.
Also if you think you empower people more than Peter Obi it must be time for you to give up what you're smoking.

He's a godfather so, I am correct when I say he has access to public funds.
I rest my case.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
If he likes let him single handedly build a bridge into heaven, he will still never smell the yard of Aso Rock except when he's going there to do his gardener work.

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
simplycarro:

Answer his damn question and stop playing the emotional game
PeteObi the religious and ethic bigot one wristwatch man
Another toddler spotted wait hold on, shiiit this is a grown asss Toddler..
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=chily11 post=73554774] And your saint donated 2 million naria with Sudan fund. [/quote kiss smiley
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by anselm791(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
chily11:
never will I reciprocate by insulting the hand that fed you when you were a toddler though you're still a toddler by sense of reasoning

you are clearly a wise man, my friend.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by anselm791(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
If he likes let him single handedly build a bridge into heaven, he will still never smell the yard of Aso Rock except when he's going there to do his gardener work.

I dont see the joke here.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by litaninja(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Another church has been built instead of a factory. Nigeria will definitely progress!!!
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
anselm791:

I dont see the joke here.

Pls don't cry. Do take heart.

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

But he needs the Islamists votes abi?
If you can't vote for him, then stop shouting one Nigeria and let everybody gi their ways since you now recognise that we're not the same people.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Champele(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
What is the benefit of church to our society?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.