Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (63527 Views)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka / Peter Obi Blessed By Pastor Oyedepkor And Other Pastors Around Nigeria / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Progressnaija: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Peter Obi is a tribal bigot and he will never be Nigeria president.

Like say you dey on this 4 million Naira payroll
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chily11:
And your saint donated 2 million naria with Sudan fund.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Kachifo3: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tufiakwa, social media is full of lies and deceit...
that Blessed Iwene tansi parish umudioka, the parish of Rev fr Emmanuel Obimma (Ebube muonso) and the home parish of Arch bishop of Onitsha.
Peter obi don't know the road to this parish and didn't contribute a kobo to it ..
the credit to this church goes to Ebube muonso and members of Holy ghost adoration ministry and umudioka community. .
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
If you can't vote for him, then stop shouting one Nigeria and let everybody gi their ways since you now recognise that we're not the same people.
Anybody hold your guys?
Ask your senators and reps to move the motion and stop disturbing us.
Many people will support you guys if your people can take the first step
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by eodavids(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Peter Obi the tribal bigot who will not wear the Hausa cap or identify with them but want their vote to be vice president?

You are wrong.

Obi couldn't find his matching cap, because of the size and shape of his head, while there weren't enough time to source his size of the cap.

Note that that
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by eodavids(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Peter Obi the tribal bigot who will not wear the Hausa cap or identify with them but want their vote to be vice president?

You are wrong.

Obi couldn't find his matching cap, because of the size and shape of his head, while there weren't enough time to source his size of the cap.

Note that.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
eodavids:

You are wrong.

Note that.
Lol.
Is his head bigger than Atiku and Secondus?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Vdsc: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Super falcons?

That is what the North and west will always use to compensate you guys from the east because you will for now not get to be president or vice.

Your people can keep dominating the falcons and super eagles and after every win,you will get handshake and small cash but your people will never get to the presidency or VP till you take other zones not to be zoo.
Compensate us?

Give me any area of the economy where you won't see active igbo participation.?
Even your very health is dependent on igbo medicine importers.

If you think the presidency for one big thief is better than that, then you must be deluded.

You have been in the opposition for 16 years. What makes you think the west decides anything?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:

Compensate us?

Give me any area of the economy where you won't see active igbo participation.?
Even your very health is dependent on igbo medicine importers.

If you think the presidency for one big thief is better than that, then you must be deluded.

You have been in the opposition for 16 years. What makes you think the west decides anything?
North and west decide things.
Igbos have no say.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Vdsc: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

North and west decide things.
Igbos have no say.
lol.

Says the guy from a region that has been in opposition for over 16 years.

The igbos on the other hand have been in main stream in the same amount of time.

You decide absolutely nothing.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:

lol.

Says the guy from a region that has been in opposition for over 16 years.

The igbos on the other hand have been in main stream in the same amount of time.

You decide absolutely nothing.
Main stream and couldn't produce president or VP within this 16 years while the region in the opposition produced a president for 8 years in your main stream party?

You guys need to rethink
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Main stream and couldn't produce president or VP within this 16 years while the region in the opposition produced a president for 8 years in your main stream party?

You guys need to rethink
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Vdsc: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

You guys need to rethink
Did you produce obasanjo?
Have you forgotten olu falae was the candidate supported by Yoruba and failed woefully.
Why do you think obasanjo dealt with a lot of Yoruba leaders?

We didn't produce the president because there was no need. It was not our agenda.
We virtually controlled the various pdp governments.

Now that the south east have made it an agenda, everybody is now talking about eastern presidency.

You just wait and see.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:

Have you forgotten olu falae was the candidate supported by Yoruba and failed woefully.

We didn't produce the president because there was no need. It was not our agenda.

Now that the south east have made it an agenda, everybody is now talking about eastern presidency.

You just wait and see.
Controlled and could only maintain the no 3 position which is senate president.

The west had 2 option in 1999 and they support hwho they felt was OK for them while the Igbos supported OBj,does that make Obj an Igbo man now?

It is on record than no Igbo man has been president or VP since 1999.

The Yorubas have produced president and still have the current VP.

Eastern presidency?
Who will vote them,people from the zoo or where?

No more Biafra or death?
No more no referendum no election?

Not until Igbos build bridges with other zones,they will continue to be marginalize
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:

Vdsc post=73580402:

You just wait and see.
Controlled and could only maintain the no 3 position which is senate president.

The west had 2 option in 1999 and they support hwho they felt was OK for them while the Igbos supported OBj,does that make Obj an Igbo man now?

It is on record than no Igbo man has been president or VP since 1999.

The Yorubas have produced president and still have the current VP.

Eastern presidency?
Who will vote them,people from the zoo or where?

No more Biafra or death?
No more no referendum no election?

Not until Igbos build bridges with other zones,they will continue to be marginalize

You just wait and see.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Anybody hold your guys?
Ask your senators and reps to move the motion and stop disturbing us.
Many people will support you guys if your people can take the first step
If you're sincere why are you against the call by IPOB for referendum?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Yeah because you have been brainwashed by KANU to reason one way.

wow, what a very stupid response.
I think its very strange for you to meet a non-zombie.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
If you're sincere why are you against the call by IPOB for referendum?
Nobody is scared but you guys should follow due process.
Even the president has no power to give you guys referendum.

Your members and senators from Biafra land should move the motion.

That is constitutionally
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Obi has access to public funds and he built a church but I only have my hard earned funds and I rented an office where I try as much as possible to empower people.

I think in a sane clime, I would be a better person compared to that man.

Countries are erecting structures to empower its citizens but ours is religious trash.
Oga make your kind heart reach me plz
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 1:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Hizzy:

Lemme hear your story.
Check my signature for my contact.
Gimme a call and let's talk
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=SmartMindsFx post=73590490]

Lemme hear your story.
Check my signature for my contact.
Gimme a call and let's talk[/quote
Okay thanks]
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=Hizzy post=73591594][/quote]

You are most welcome
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
PHILipu1:
Nobody is scared but you guys should follow due process.
Even the president has no power to give you guys referendum.

Your members and senators from Biafra land should move the motion.

That is constitutionally
Maybe you have a point, unfortunately what we have as representatives are selfish and foolish set of political class who would not think right because they are all benefactors of the fraudulent entrenchments; but just as our leader told them' with or without them, we are going to restore Biafra.
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hizzy:

I am taking it one student at a time.
I currently have 15 students that are learning and I don't want to choke myself.

Keep reaching out
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by deltaisgreat: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Baawaa:

You means your father cannot donate 2 million naira grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
does it mean that your generation worship Satan?
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by MrayNgozi(f): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

I am taking it one student at a time.
I currently have 15 students that are learning and I don't want to choke myself.

Keep reaching out

Thanks but once your 15 students have all leant very well I would love to learn please

1 Like

Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Hizzy:

Thanks but once your 15 students have all leant very well I would love to learn please

That should be around January or latest February
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

That should be around January or latest February
no wahala sir God go give us life
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hizzy:

no wahala sir
God go give us life

You have my digits?
If not, you can get it via my signature and let's talk on phone.....
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

You have my digits?
If not, you can get it via my signature and let's talk on phone.....
Okay boss
Re: Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) by Splendor185: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
2face release a comedy skit for his Don't sell your vote song.....watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxJptDLYxE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.