Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37492 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by jaymex: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Baba wan shaparly run one babe down , Ole somebody, if u are dating this guy on this platform, or this guy is asking u out. Don't give it to him just stop there

Toks2008:
Date only when you are ready for marriage,abstain from premarital sex and if you date a guy for a year and he is not discussing marriage with you...LEAVE HIM.

To a great extent,this is a good way for wise unmarried young ladies to avoid guys who are just out to damage them.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by OmniSparrow: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

I think you are trying to make yourself happy here. Do what you like sis..after all it is your life.

My advise is for ladies who have not crossed the line. If i have a daughter today who is growing up into a woman this is the advise i will give her.

So once again i understand where you are coming from..you cant just break away from a guy who have had you over and over again..
Shut up and stop your foolishness.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by InvertedHammer: 1:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:
Date only when you are ready for marriage,abstain from premarital sex and if you date a guy for a year and he is not discussing marriage with you...LEAVE HIM.

To a great extent,this is a good way for wise unmarried young ladies to avoid guys who are just out to damage them.
/
It will be nice to post this magical formula that works on all relationships.

I thought they said that people are different.

What do I know?

/
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ThetruthMAN: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ArmedRobber: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Osyxcel:

You think so?
yeah we can still find tons of guys hustling legit on street today despite the numbers of yahoo and fraudsters springing up .
but it is very had get a lady that doesnt do runs even office ladies re taking over the trade from street girls. every weekend you see young girls trooping into night clubs and brothels in lagos sex immorality among girls is on high side .

3 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Fuhrerfran6(m): 1:41am On Dec 17, 2018
This trash about ladies and marriage is becoming too much.

Guys need to wake up and raise the bar when it comes to marriage. The OP is making girls feel special like they all got something to offer.

Most of the ladies hanging around today looking for husband are not marriagble. All they got going is fine face and big buts, no plans, no job, no ambition and they all pray to get marriage to a rich, hardworking guy to elevate them from poverty.

Guys should wise up! Don't date any bimboo with no ambition. Raise your standards, and if a girl comes up with marriage, ask her questions that will shock her bone marrow.

Never settle for less as a guy. If a your babe is not ready to help her life, dump her and move to the next one because women are the most selfish Humans on earth.

The OP is making girls feel like sex is the key because actually sex is the only thing an average Nigerian girl has to offer in a relationship.

This advice is not only baseless but putrid and shows how thoughtless the OP can be.

Not everyone who can afford a phone actually deserves it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by GodblessNig247(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

I don’t know how old you are but I have a question for you,

All the girls that has been cleaning your house since you started dating, how many of them are you married to presently

Let me be sincere the girls I dated I did not marry them because of some other considerations beyond me. You know marriage is not just abt the two persons involved, family come to play too. Be that as it may my point is helping out with domestic chores does not change anything. A guy that loves you for who you are will marry you my dear. Just be yourself and stick to your values and principles, be hard working, ambitious, career or skill driven and a go-getter . The aforementioned define your personality which attracts the right guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by 12345baba(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Nya guys gboba ncha?
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by nedubest(m): 1:49am On Dec 17, 2018
lol, this guy sef angry
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 1:49am On Dec 17, 2018
jaymex:
Baba wan shaparly run one babe down , Ole somebody, if u are dating this guy on this platform, or this guy is asking u out. Don't give it to him just stop there

loi! You wish.. i am even amazed that i have never dated any lady on nairaland since over 10years that i joined.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by nedubest(m): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2018
this guy no wise
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Iykecollins(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2018
There is no direct formula or rule that is almighty in a relationship, What works for might not work for the other. Stop giving all these shitty advise everywhere.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 17, 2018
In reality most guys do not care about this and never will. Dating an ambitious woman is too much competition for the average naija man. They’ll rather date a fine face who will cook and clean and take care of the kids, so they can dominate as the man properly. Sorry but this is the truth, and it’s better you accept it.
Fuhrerfran6:
This trash about ladies and marriage is becoming too much.

Guys need to wake up and raise the bar when it comes to marriage. The OP is making girls feel special like they all got something to offer.

Most of the ladies hanging around today looking for husband are not marriagble. All they got going is fine face and big buts, no plans, no job, no ambition and they all pray to get marriage to a rich, hardworking guy to elevate them from poverty.

Guys should wise up! Don't date any bimboo with no ambition. Raise your standards, and if a girl comes up with marriage, ask her questions that will shock her bone marrow.

Never settle for less as a guy. If a your babe is not ready to help her life, dump her and move to the next one because women are the most selfish Humans on earth.

The OP is making girls feel like sex is the key because actually sex is the only thing an average Nigerian girl has to offer in a relationship.

This advice is not only baseless but putrid and shows how thoughtless the OP can be.

Not everyone who can afford a phone actually deserves it.

4 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Originalsly: 1:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you

Bro...what kind of advice is this? Most guys will be ready to sleep with a lady that falls in love with him...... the prospect of marriage will not be on his mind period.....what will be on his mind is should he make it a one night stand...or should he stick around for some more. Your advice is to devalue a lady.
@ topic..... one year is too short a time to know a lady well enough to even suggest marriage. People who jump into such are always in divorce court shortly after.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Fuhrerfran6(m): 2:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Saffi:
In reality most guys do not care about this and never will. Dating an ambitious woman is too much competition for the average naija man. They’ll rather date a fine face who will cook and clean and take care of the kids, so they can dominate as the man properly. Sorry but this is the truth, and it’s better you accept it.

It's not true and I won't accept it. Personally, I don't go beyond sex with a girl that has no ambition. My current girl is not only gorgeous but very hardworking.

I am not only motivated by her hard work, it gives me joy to see her take care of her needs and when I want to spend on her, I know she truly deserves it.

Only weak men need money to emasculate their women.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by MrDoGood(m): 2:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Talking nonsense!!!

Girls that don't even wants to stay in one place. jumping from one d!CK to another all in the search of money. what do you say to that?

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by sanpipita(m): 2:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol this op is probably a teen, there's no manual to get married, just find someone you feel its compatible, sex is secondary to any relationship that leads to marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 2:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Originalsly:

Bro...what kind of advice is this? Most guys will be ready to sleep with a lady that falls in love with him...... the prospect of marriage will not be on his mind period.....what will be on his mind is should he make it a one night stand...or should he stick around for some more. Your advice is to devalue a lady.
@ topic..... one year is too short a time to know a lady well enough to even suggest marriage. People who jump into such are always in divorce court shortly after.

I perfectly understand. We guys are weak when it comes to sex and even me that gave the advise wont mind sleeping with a lady that allows me on a first date but this is not about us guys but it is about the ladies wising up.

It will be hard for any guy to have marriage plans for a lady who gives him unhindered sex on demand.

The advise does not devalue any lady rather it encourages them to have value for themselves and prevent men from disvaluing them by using them as sex gadget in the name of dating,making them have series of abortions,use them as technical house wives and at the end in most cases,dump them for another victim. And lastly,except you are a boy who is confused about what he wants,a year is even too much to know if that lady is the type you can marry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2018
sanpipita:
Lol this op is probably a teen, there's no manual to get married, just find someone you feel its compatible, sex is secondary to any relationship that leads to marriage

This is not a manual but a simple advise i will gladly give my daughter or any young lady i know.It is what it is..an advise.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Originalsly: 2:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

And lastly,except you are a boy who is confused about what he wants,a year is even too much to know if that lady is the type you can marry.

You can know what you want in a lady...... but a year is too short to know if she has it. Ladies can really put up a front..... it takes a longgg time to get a fair idea of they have what you are looking for.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by PotatoSalad(m): 2:24am On Dec 17, 2018
This OP is mad, very very mad.
Anyway, it's the internet. Even teenagers and overgrown adult babies give marriage advice.
Like I said, Toks2008 you are very mad.
Stop misleading these gullible people

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:38am On Dec 17, 2018
I cant say for everyman yet I have no problems decoding females.

they are so easy to read.

just have it in mind that they value above all else three things.

protection, provision, procession.

by procession I mean they want observable signs that you are on the upward trajectory.

if you can make her BELIEVE youve got all 3 locked down, you have her!

that simple, just get her to believe...

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 2:44am On Dec 17, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Anyway, it's the internet. Even teenagers and overgrown adult babies give marriage advice.

Habba wettin happen? Why use vulgar words?Is your girlfriend on nairaland? E be like sey the OP don spoil show for you.

Please stop using those words or I go ban you and your isp join.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by lokoloko84(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Marriage matter everytime, person no go hear word.

Isn't there anything more productive to do in this big continent called Africa?
I tire ooo. I can't wait to get out honestly.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by PotatoSalad(m): 2:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Habba wettin happen? Is your girlfriend on nairaland? E be like sey the OP don spoil show for you.
I don't have one but your post doesn't make any sense.
You wake up one morning, think some crap and vomit it on nairaland.
Not cool dude. not cool
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 17, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Toks2008 wey done reach almost 50yrs na him u dey call small boy? That guy may actually be old enough to be your father. He is actually a veteran in marriage n relationship matters but ironically, him still never marry.

3 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever the money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understand the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
This piece makes perfect sense !
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2018
And u r sure the next nigga would be any better??
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 2:50am On Dec 17, 2018
PotatoSalad:

I don't have one but your post doesn't make any sense.
You wake up one morning, think some crap and vomit it on nairaland.
Not cool dude. not cool

On a serious note, learn to articulate your point without vulgarity. It's an online forum where we all are entitled to our opinions.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Shugavee(f): 2:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever the money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understand the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
lol talk is cheap, NEXT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.