Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37497 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:13am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table? Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy

Why a sane girl would date a MENTALLY UNSTABLE guy is totally beyond me.

A financially unstable one is even understandable, but if after a year, the man seems not to be making efforts at improving his station for your sake, but likes to keep enjoying your kpekus, then the alarm bells should start ringing.

Before you begin to shout "kids, indomie generation" and all that stuff, I'm a real MAN, married for TEN YEARS now to a REAL WOMAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Radiant1020(f): 5:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Most guys won't like this advise o
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Radiant1020(f): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Princealex1:
If you throw a stone over a fence and a dog yelps, know you stoned a dog

Wow
I'm stealing this one

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Owen1122:
Please read below it
it's like You want to be unfortunate in life. Scammer.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever the money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understand the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
you're right...
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by henryhemon(m): 5:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Sometimes its not about how long you dated however once I see my wife,I wouldn't need to date for a year, I will just know it comes with it peace of mind n holy spirit leading.

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Etuagievin(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Good advice
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by tomdon(m): 6:00am On Dec 17, 2018
You'll be surprised that for 1yr into this relationship, we didn't have canal knowledge of ourselves. Sex wasn't involved. You don't understand shìt! And I'm happy.

What's the thing of surprise here. All these mumu girls sef
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Valerie47:
Please stop telling women to leave their boyfriend of one year all cause he hasn't mentioned anything pertaining marriage, far as I'm concerned, marriage is not the ultimate, you don't expect a woman to end a full filled relationship all cause she wants to marry.
another lady who has got a brain. Many relationships have gone bad, many have ended up in the hands of monsters because they want to marry. Imagine a girl loosing faith in her relationship because her friends are getting married, she couldn’t respect her man because she can see her friends doing honeymoon in Dubai. The sad part is it wasn’t like she had the resources to contribute . It’s a Nigerian thing anyways.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by almarthins(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Cladez:
This man just woke up today and decided to type this piece of shit.You don't just jump into marriage like that.
A year is not enough besides there are other things to consider (finance,mental aspect and compatibility)

if na like that then a lady would date 10 men in 10 years.

The advice is for some body nt for every one.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:
Date only when you are ready for marriage,abstain from premarital sex and if you date a guy for a year and he is not discussing marriage with you...LEAVE HIM.

To a great extent,this is a good way for wise unmarried young ladies to avoid guys who are just out to damage them.
this is why Nigeri ranks top in the list of poor countries. Marry marry marry. Even those that haven’t the resource to marry wants to marry. Does marriage keep people together? No, Their understanding and maturity does. Are you not aware that same way people date for selfish reasons, people also marry for same selfish reasons. Did you not read that thread where a young woman of 25 is separated because the husband had other motives. My advice is this- make money, travel and explore the world, then check if marriage is right for you. Like my parents used to say the person you used to call baby becomes baba so so or mama so so after one kid. Marriage is not for the immatured!

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Zane2point4(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

I don’t know how old you are but I have a question for you,

All the girls that has been cleaning your house since you started dating, how many of them are you married to presently
Some guys secretly wana study whom they want to get married to...
So you're saying you don't help out the little way you can?
With this mentality you may loose the one, you never can tell.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Skmoda360(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2018
My take on this advise.....is RUBBISH POST AND RUBBISH OP... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Jesu..which aspect is hard for you to grasp? Discussing marriage may not be outright proposal but at least he is making his interest known to you.

A year is too much for a real man who knows what he wants to know if he wants you as a wife except you are dating a boy.
you are talking like every woman must say yes when a guy’s pops the question. Like a woman hasn’t got plans for her life. You are trying to make sense but haven’t found the right words to complete it. Marriage and relationship is a plan. The man and the woman must both have plans for their life. Do you know the challenges that comes with marriage? You are trying to build a home and at the same time you will be looking to make more money, continue to develop your professional life. It should be properly planned!
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

ki lo pa iya ijebu?

I have my own but didn't use it don't be be like you are the only one from a place
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by faithfull18(f): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Op, you are right. Best advice ever.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ikorodureporta: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2018
All grown up female teenagers should be planning towards their marriage. As @ 20,22 u shld be married so as to have enuf kids & reduce the pressure of childlessness...
Stop wasting yr time on freesex for shawarma cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2018
lokoloko84:
I tire ooo. I can't wait to get out honestly.
bro follow back Jare. Oil dey your head
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by faithfull18(f): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Why a sane girl would date a MENTALLY UNSTABLE guy is totally beyond me.

A financially unstable one is even understandable, but if after a year, the man seems not to be making efforts at improving his station for your sake, but likes to keep enjoying your kpekus, then the alarm bells should start ringing.

Before you begin to shout "kids, indomie generation" and all that stuff, I'm a real MAN, married for TEN YEARS now to a REAL WOMAN.
True.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by rednek: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:
Date only when you are ready for marriage,abstain from premarital sex and if you date a guy for a year and he is not discussing marriage with you...LEAVE HIM.

To a great extent,this is a good way for wise unmarried young ladies to avoid guys who are just out to damage them.

I strongly agree with your first and second reasons, but as for the third one......i think it is very shallow

Marriage is not something i will advice anyone to rush into...........before you say something in the public, you should reason it out properly, because there are so many people listening to or reading it with different mindsets, and different levels of understanding. So that you don't end up damaging someone's physique unknowingly to both you and such person(s).
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2018
rednek:

I strongly agree with your first and second reasons, but as for the third one......i think it is very shallow

Marriage is not something i will advice anyone to rush into...........before you say something in the public, you should reason it out properly, because there are so many people listening to or reading it with different mindsets, and different levels of understanding. So that you don't end up damaging someone's physique unknowingly to both you and such person(s).

You can't possibly agree with the first and disagree with the last.

A lady dates because she is ready for marriage so why waste her time with a guy who seem not to be looking in that direction? Common sense bro.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
this is why Nigeri ranks top in the list of poor countries. Marry marry marry. Even those that haven’t the resource to marry wants to marry. Does marriage keep people together? No, Their understanding and maturity does. Are you not aware that same way people date for selfish reasons, people also marry for same selfish reasons. Did you not read that thread where a young woman of 25 is separated because the husband had other motives. My advice is this- make money, travel and explore the world, then check if marriage is right for you. Like my parents used to say the person you used to call baby becomes baba so so or mama so so after one kid. Marriage is not for the immatured!

But sex is for the immature right? Keep fooling yourself.

By the way I have observed that it is guys who kept wailing on this thread when the thread is clearly for the ladies...

Guys wettin be una problem?

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Zane2point4:

Some guys secretly wana study whom they want to get married to...
So you're saying you don't help out the little way you can?
With this mentality you may loose the one, you never can tell.

They will secretly wanna study you for years thereby secretly wasting your time?

My dear, I’ve been there before trust me.. I washed toilet and clothes tire.. it doesn’t matter how domesticated you are.. A guy can study you for 5years and still not find a reason to commit, it the cruel world we find ourselves in today. Somany unrepentant time wasters out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2018
My people 1 year is too small to know a lady, ,,,jesu for this Era way ladies eye know day stay one place, ,,
As a guy who is hustling calculate how many times /hours you and her are always meeting and check if it is up to a year, ,,,,,
It is during my papa time u can date a girl for 5 months or 6 months and marry her not now

90% of the reason some girls or ladies get married to a guy is becus of the money and wen everywhere get as e b their tru colour go show, ,,,the love wasn't not there from the onset ,,,,,u start seeing them come online to report their marriage

Bro take time date your woman well o
1 year is equivalent to 3 months in dating except say the guy na house he day sit down everyday
Na experience day talk so

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Elder0001:

Stop acting like you know me !

You know absolute NOTHING about me !
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Zane2point4(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2018
kandi006:

They will secretly wanna study you for years thereby secretly wasting your time?

My dear, I’ve been there before trust me.. I washed toilet and clothes tire.. it doesn’t matter how domesticated you are.. A guy can study you for 5years and still not find a reason to commit, it the cruel world we find ourselves in today. Somany unrepentant time wasters out there.
Lols, i agree with you many randy men out there with no genuine reason.
But on the other hand they're still many genuine good men that wana covertly study a babe and get married asap.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mhizbel(f): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
This is so true.
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Toks2008:

But sex is for the immature right? Keep fooling yourself.

By the way I have observed that it is guys who kept wailing on this thread when the thread is clearly for the ladies...

Guys wettin be una problem?
what is it with sex. Sex is cheap, cheaper than food especially in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria. Stop making sex look like a big deal. How do the guys who are not in relationships cope? Why are there prostitutes? There are people in sexual relationships without any emotions attached. Stop sticking to 1960 culture, the world has changed. I can agree not to have sex with my partner, It doesn’t mean we have to rush marriage. The famous Oyedepo claims he courted his wife 6 years withouse sex. Though he started early. Sex is a benefit of marriage not the aim. The aim is to fulfil destiny and this is the point your are missing. You have got to have your future in mind before you think of marriage. This is the planning I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2018
Princealex1:
If you throw a stone over a fence and a dog yelps, know you stoned a dog
Meaning all the guys complaining are dogs right ?? grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Mariangeles(f): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2018
mogbojaiye:
My people 1 year is too small to know a lady, ,,,jesu for this Era way ladies eye know day stay one place, ,,
As a guy who is hustling calculate how many times /hours you and her are always meeting and check if it is up to a year, ,,,,,
It is during my papa time u can date a girl for 5 months or 6 months and marry her not now

90% of the reason some girls or ladies get married to a guy is becus of the money and wen everywhere get as e b their tru colour go show, ,,,the love wasn't not there from the onset ,,,,,u start seeing them come online to report their marriage

Bro take time date your woman well o
1 year is equivalent to 3 months in dating except say the guy na house he day sit down everyday
Na experience day talk so
I hope one year is too short also to ask her to be intimate with you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.