Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding (52901 Views)

Why Does My Friend Hate Seeing Photos Of Me On Face / Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by MzLee: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2018
You no try
simpleKUSH:
Its still better, at least they will have kids, not like banky that spends heaven on earth and las las adesuwa can't give birth to even a lizard
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes,i thank God for another day.
Glory be to God
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by hillshark: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Its still better, at least they will have kids, not like banky that spends heaven on earth and las las adesuwa can't give birth to even a lizard

Guy why you dey beef this girl like this, na Last year she marry na.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by emelda86(f): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2018
I like this kind wedding
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Uyemi: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:

please, watch your tongue.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by emelda86(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Is she God that gives children why are u guys like this smh.....
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Topestbilly(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:

common brother, you dont need that.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Johnseli(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:

I swear, you are a bastard! Na Adesuwa be God wey dey give Children?
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:

I am fully convinced that the situation of this Nation is not allowing the Nigerian people reason in the capacity they ought to.. below 5%..
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by alizma: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2018
G1STM0RE:
I wish this can happen in Nigeria, I for like am well well becos I nor go waste my money! Lol
it will happen only when someone like you stop wishing and start acting. what stops you from doing your own this way if you desire it like that?
the problem is that Naija youths have turned themselves into victims of expectations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2018
I would have been married long ago if this could happen in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by DeRay98(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2018
Roushy:
I love them white mentality. Since their economy and country is okay. They can do crazy stuffs. White man will work and safe money to go on tour, but here in Naija, we work and safe money to intimidate our fellow country men. We say "If you no get money hide your face"
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Rextizzle(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Nobodys:
Naija needs this method... at least to reduce illegitimate children, single parenting and FORNICATION...
Stop deceiving youreself
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Rextizzle(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
But my babe won't allow this... crycry
95% of Naija girls won't like it, fact! cheesy
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by JuzzJoel: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Its still better, at least they will have kids, not like banky that spends heaven on earth and las las
adesuwa can't give birth to even a lizard
It is caused by swallowing of too much contraceptive pills when she was single and fuccking around.
The OAP Toolz suffers from thesame issue too

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Friend01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
knightehis:

What are u saying? What if ones pocket size is huge?
Mind u tht couple, they look like orphans

Even if they are stinkingly rich they should still be some level of moderation.
I know of a Chinese basketball player who plays in the NBA in one of the major sides. I can't recall his name now.
I am thinking Yao Ming. His wedding was attended by no less than 20 something persons.
Was he not rich enough to hold a wedding that would be the talk of the town? scratch that.
You know these NBA guys and how much they earn so, let's leave that talk for now.

The thing is, this culture of thinking that the more lavish your wedding is,the more people talk about it, the more girls like it ,the more it will last is a mirage sold to people who don't think hard enough about this life.

I understand your point, but we after look beyond transient things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by agylistic77: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Its still better, at least they will have kids, not like banky that spends heaven on earth and las las adesuwa can't give birth to even a lizard :
[color=#006600][/color]
Ur bad mouthing no be here
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by ameh99: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:

Nairaland has now become a home for sick people

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by SkyUrch(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
MajorJeffery:
We know this kind of wedding, very much like drive by weddings at Vegas. Their eyes go clear after the weed comot for their system in a few months. grin
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by etenyong(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Zeeworld kind of marriage. They can met for the first time and get married within 5 minutes.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wedding or engagement? wink
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by paix(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Adam and Eve time comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by RealOne042: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
This why I will not marry African!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
simpleKUSH:

Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by sunnyt1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I swear this wedding nor pass 20k naira cool

what did they spend the 20k on?
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Kingpanda0147(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
Try this rubbish in Nigeria and village people will make sure the "cry of a baby" will not be heard in your household for a very long time....... angry
lol
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Kingpanda0147(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
MASTERMIND04:

�������
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
But my babe won't allow this... crycry
Den use her pants go do Yahoo plusgrin
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rextizzle:
95% of Naija girls won't like it, fact! cheesy

Our parents won't like it too- fact

Neither will your parents- fact

Heck I doubt your so-called foreign babe will even like it lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by Pharaoh9(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
good
Re: Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding by JenkaKD: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
And what`s the problem? I think it`s a good wedding. Nature, You and your future wife, priest and photographer. I saw many such presets for wedding. In the middle of spring, i will make the wedding too, and want to make it in such style. I think to go in Africa and make wedding in the wild nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.