Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual (829 Views)

Deliverance For All / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Deliverance For The Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual by jimiobanta(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
There is a solution to homosexuality. This solution is through deliverance ministrations. There are three parts to this prayers. You will pray the first part on the day you start.
For the second part, you will need to fast three days and pray the part 2 prayers each day. If you can pray it twice per day, so much the better. Once a day is manageable.
As you are praying the part 2 prayers, you will encounter the power of God and have different experiences. During this phase you will receive a level of deliverance
If you find yourself passing out during this period call. 09055231385
Kindly share your experiences on this thread to encourage others to pray.
The part 3 is different. Satanic strongholds and foundations shall be destroyed and evil spirits cast out.
It has been presented so you can pray it yourself, but it will be better if you are ministered to by me, or some other pastor with the necessary type of gifting to complete the process. If this is not possible pray it as written and call for your post deliverance counseling. This is very important.
The part 3 online is to also encourage other servants of the Lord to help the homosexual get totally delivered when they come your way.

What Is Deliverance?
Deliverance cannot be confirmed to one particular definition by reason of its wide field. It is a combination of various mini definition of its various aspects as follows.
Deliverance is the breaking of curses and evil covenants affecting the life of a person, a place or thing.
Deliverance is the breaking of satanic chains that has made fruitfulness or prosperity impossible for the oppressed
It is to lose the bonds of wickedness that keeps people under the dominion of satanic powers that be.
It is the setting free from chronic sinful habits like homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation, alcoholism and so on.
It is the spiritual cleansing of spirit, soul, body and environments.
It is the release of persons or places from the control of disembodied spirits, the evil powers that be controlling the person or place.
It is being set free from compulsive evil (rebellious) habits. Habits that enslaves, for example nicotine addiction , drugs addiction, sweet addiction, alcohol addiction, sex addiction and so on.
It is the breaking down of mental or spiritual strongholds that conforms one to a satanic pattern of living.
Deliverance is the setting free from restlessness, mental confusion, mind blankness, memory failure and other malignant problems
Deliverance is being set free from the binding power of an evil trend of recurrent family troubles and tragedies
It is being set free from sickness or illness experience that defies medical diagnosis.

God Created You For A Purpose
You Can Fulfill It
Get Out Of The Bondage Of Homosexuality
Get Deliverance
It Is God’s Provision For You

Different Parts to Deliverance
There are different parts to the process know as deliverance for it to be effective for the homosexual . It consists of ;

Part 1
Counseling
Please read " https://www.nairaland.com/4812924/homosexuality-what-wrong-it " for your counseling or call.
Confessions and Repentance From Sin
Forgiveness of Those Who Offended You

Part 2
Renunciations
Breaking of Curses & Works of Generational Spirits
Use of the Blood of Jesus
Binding and Loosing
Destruction of Evil Inheritance

Part 3
Prayer to Root Out
Deliverance Warfare
Casting Out of Demons
Thanks Giving
Post Deliverance Counseling
Post deliverance counseling is a must. Call 09055231385

Deliverance Prayers Part 1

Confessions: Sin in one’s life is a deadly hindrance to deliverance. Sin can be define as every act of rebelliousness to God. To commence and not end up wasting one’s time you must settle the sin issue.
The word of God states that “He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. Prov 28:13”.
Likewise the active ingredient in deliverance is found in James 4:7-10
7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
9, Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
10, Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

To submit is very important for it is what you give to God that He can keep. If you humble yourself before God, He will lift you up above the pits and delusions of homosexuality. If you are to confess your wretchedness, weakness and inability, fearfulness, uncertainty and pour your heart out to Him, you are on the right track, for deliverance and restoration. For in the admittance of your weakness and sinfulness is your deliverance found. The first thing to do is to give your life to Jesus if you have not done that yet. Submit to Him as your Lord and Saviour and ask Him to come into your life.

Pray it like this;
Father in heaven, I confess that I am a sinner and have lived a life of sin before You. Not caring about your words or careful to observe them. I have gone my own way not loving You or acknowledging Your great Love for me. Today I repent of my sins and transgressions. Please forgive me of all my sins and wash me clean in the blood of Christ Jesus. I believe Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and I receive Him into my life as Lord and Saviour. Lord Jesus, come into my life, rule and reign, and make me whole. Any evil power exercising dominion over me, be overthrown in Jesus name. Let God rule and dominion be established forever in my life in Jesus name. I submit my past, present and future forever into the hand of The Living God. Amen.

Confessions of the Sins of Ancestors: The sins of the parents, grand parents, and other ancestors of past generations have brought evil inheritance unto many, making them to live a cursed and defeated lives. The sins men do live after them. Action and reaction in science are equal and opposite forces, breaking of physical laws or chemical laws have immediate effects such as explosions or destruction of media in use, manipulation of natural laws resulst in natural disasters. In real life sin and repercussions follows one another without fail. Repercussions which may be multiplied, from one generation to another as sins and iniquities piles up. Many suffer demonic oppressions today because of the idolatry, witchcraft practices, occultic, New Age practices, and secret cult membership of their ancestors. There is need to confess and repent of the sins of these ancestors to place it under the blood of Jesus for the mercy of God to be granted and the sins repercussion blotted out. Doing this will enhance the deliverance process by removing a major area of hinderances to personal deliverance. The Isrealites show great examples of this form of prayers when they fall into the sins of idolatry and witchcraft and God use their enemies to punish them. For examples Dan 9:2-20, Ezra 9:4-15

Prayer Points

1, Father I come humbly before you today, to confess the sins of my ancestors from 40 generations before me, through my father’s and mother’s linage till my own generation for we have sinned against You. I confess and repent of the idolatries, rituals, animal or human sacrifices, witchcraft practices, secret cult memberships, false religion practices, sexual disorientation, sexual malpractices, incest, perverseness, occultism, ritual practices and killings, murders, entering into covenants, pacts, vows, and pledges with devils, idols or fraternities. I repent of our covetousness, greed and deceptions. Father please have mercy and forgive us of our sinfulness. May the blood of Jesus atone for all our sins and unrighteousness. Let the sure mercies of the Lord prevail for us in Jesus Christ name.

2, Father let every evil inheritance in my life and the generation of my children and their bloodlines be nullified by the blood of Christ Jesus. Let every evil pact, pledges, vows and any covenant be canceled. I renounce all for my ancestors, myself and my bloodline in Jesus name. For it is written
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

3, Let every evil old things in my life be removed in Jesus name. Every inherited curses, pacts made with idols, evil dedication of my life to devils/ satan, evil covenants, sexual perverseness, homosexuality, evil soul ties, spirit spouse, and all other satanic inputs in my life in Jesus Christ name. In Jesus name all old things in my life be evacuated and be destroyed.

4, I plead the blood of Jesus against every old things in my life. Receive destruction in Jesus name. Let my being be cleansed and sanctified by the blood of Christ Jesus.

Personal Confessions: There are personal sins in our individual lives that brings the curses of the Law upon us. These personal sins must be confessed individually and the blood of Jesus applied to clear all legal grounds for demons to cling on and resist your deliverance. The presence of such sins constitutes open doors for the enemy of our soul to come in and operate as he wills. Confessions and repentance facilitates mercy and forgiveness and an end to satanic legal claims and authority over your life. The evil doors can now be closed. It also put you in right standing with God when no sins are imputed unto you.
1, Father I confess my sin of ………………….. (homosexuality, sodomy, bisexuality, fornication, adultery, incest, pedophilia, spiritual sex, nymphomania, telling lies, secret cult/society membership, yoga, demonic copulation, idolatry, hatred, bigotry, witchcraft practices, divination, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, enviousness, murder, causing strives and contentions, deceitfulness, malignity, rumours mongering, Backbiting, hating of God for imagined wrongs, despitefulness, pride, arrogance, boastfulness, inventing of evil things, disobedience to parents, covenant/vow breaking, lacking natural affection, being implacable, being unmerciful, playing the game of dungeons and dragons, Ouija board, divination, use of crystals, horoscope, tea leaf reading, palm reading, acupuncture, acupressure, witchraft rituals, evil dedication, free masonry, Eckanker, false religion, necromancy(conjuring of dead people spirit for any reason). Pick as the case may be.
Please have mercy on me. Forgive me of this sin and deliver me from every curse of the law it has brought upon me and my bloodline in Jesus name.
2, Let every evil door these sins have opened in my life be closed and the legal rights of every demon operating through those sins be nullified by the blood of Jesus. I cast out every such spirits from my life in Jesus name.
Re: COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual by jimiobanta(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Part 2

The fasting duration for this phase is 6-6. That is you will only eat evening meals during this period. Your body/flesh may strongly protest, but your spirit man will become much stronger spiritually. This will be of great help to you at this period. The fasting is a must.

*Renunciations

You must now renounce and dissociate from all things capable of keeping you under the influence or dominion of satan and his agents (humans and demons). Pray like this ….
I renounce all lust, perversion, immorality, uncleanness, impurity, and sexual sin in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all lesbian, gay, or bisexual desires in Jesus name.
I renounce all lesbian, gay relationship and/ marriage I am involve in. In Jesus name I dissociate from them all individually and collectively.
I renounce all consenting I have indulged in concerning demonic control, oppressions, and manipulations of my life past, present or future
I renounce all memberships of cults, fraternity, secret societies (mention the name of any or all that you belong to.
I renounce all witchcraft, sorcery, divination, new age believe and practices, and any occult involvement I have/had in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all ungodly soul ties and immoral relationships in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all hatred, anger, resentment, revenge, retaliation, unforgiveness, and bitterness against anyone in the name of Jesus.
I forgive any person who has ever hurt me, disappointed me, abandoned me, mistreated me, or rejected me in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all addiction to sex, drugs, alcohol, or any legal or illegal substance that has bound me in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all pride, haughtiness, arrogance, vanity, ego, disobedience, and rebellion in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all envy, jealousy, and covetousness in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all fear, unbelief, and doubt in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all selfishness, self-will, self-pity, self-rejection, self-hatred, and self-promotion in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all ungodly thought patterns and belief systems in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all ungodly covenants, pledges, pacts, oaths, and vows made by myself or my ancestors in the name of Jesus.

*Disannulling Ungodly Covenants:

All ungodly associations, cult membership, covenants and so on have to be terminated by these prayers.
I break and disannul all ungodly covenants, oaths, and pledges I have made with my lips or my signature in the name of Jesus.
I break and cancel every ungodly covenants, pledges, oaths or vows I have made by blood, My blood or that of animals through the blood of Jesus
I renounce and break all ungodly oaths made by my ancestors to idols, demons, false religions, or ungodly organizations in the name of Jesus (Matt. 5:33).
I break and nullified all covenants with death and hell made by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break and disannul all ungodly covenants made with idols or demons by my ancestors in the name of Jesus (Exod. 23:32).
I break and disannul all blood covenants made through sacrifice that would affect my life in the name of Jesus.
I command all demons that claim any legal right to my life through covenants to come out in the name of Jesus.
I break and disannul any covenant made with false gods and demons through my occultic involvement with witchdoctors, shamans, false prophets, divinations, new age practises and witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
I break and disannul all spirit marriages that would cause incubus and succubus demons to attack my life in the name of Jesus.
I break and disannul any marriage to any demon or the devil, that would affect my life in the name of Jesus.
I break all agreements with hell in the name of Jesus (Isa. 28:18).
I have a covenant with God through the blood of Jesus Christ. I am joined to the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him. I break all ungodly covenants and renew my covenant to God through the body and blood of Jesus.
I divorce myself from any demon that would claim my life through any ancestral covenants in the name of Jesus.
I bind and cast out any family demon that would follow my life through ancestral covenants in the name of Jesus.

*Breaking Curses and Casting Out Generational Spirits:

I am redeemed from the curse of the law through the blood of Jesus. (Gal. 3:13).
I break all generational curses of pride, lust, perversion, rebellion, sexual perversion, homosexuality, nymphomania, witchcraft, idolatry, poverty, rejection, fear, confusion, addiction, death, and destruction in the name of Jesus.
I bind every evil power energising any familiar spirit, ancestral spirit, gay spirit, spirits of lesbianism, spirits of feminism, effeminacy and other forms of evil spirits in my life in Jesus name. May every connecting cords between them and me be broken and destroyed in Jesus name.
I command all generational spirits that came into my life during conception, in the womb, in the birth canal, and through the umbilical cord to come out in the name of Jesus.
I break all spoken curses and negative words that I have spoken over my life in the name of Jesus.
I break all spoken curses and negative words spoken over my life by others, including those in authority in the name of Jesus.
I command all ancestral spirits of freemasonry, idolatry, witchcraft, false religion, polygamy, lust, homosexuality and perversion to come out of my life in the name of Jesus.
I command all hereditary spirits of lust, rejection, fear, sickness, infirmity, disease, anger, hatred, confusion, failure, and poverty to come out of my life in the name of Jesus.
I break the legal rights of all generational spirits operating behind a curse in my life in the name of Jesus. You have no legal right to operate in my life.
I bind and rebuke all familiar spirits and spirit guides that would try to operate in my life from my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all false beliefs and philosophies inherited by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all curses on my finances from any ancestors that cheated or mishandled money in the name of Jesus.
I break all curses of sickness and disease and command all inherited sickness to leave my body in the name of Jesus.
Through Jesus, my family is blessed (Gen. 12:3).
I renounce all pride inherited from my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all oaths, vows, and pacts made with the devil by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
I break all curses by agents of Satan spoken against my life in secret in the name of Jesus (Ps. 10:7).
I break all written curses that would affect my life in the name of Jesus (2 Chron. 34:24).
I break every time-released curse that would activate in my life as I grow older in the name of Jesus.

*Releasing the Power of the Blood

I cover my mind, imagination and thoughts with the blood of Jesus.
I cover my doorpost and possessions with the blood of Jesus (Exod. 12:13).
I overcome the devil through the blood of Jesus (Rev. 12:11).
I sprinkle the blood of Jesus and receive multiplied grace and peace (1 Pet. 1:2).
I am made perfect through the blood of the everlasting covenant (Heb. 13:20-21).
I have boldness to enter into the presence of God through the blood and I enter by his grace and mercy in Jesus name.(Heb. 10:19).
My conscience is purged from dead works to serve the living God through the blood of Jesus (Heb. 9:14).
I eat the body of Jesus and drink His blood (John 6:54).
I have redemption through the blood of Jesus, and I am redeemed from the power of evil, homosexuality, sexual perversions in Jesus name. (Eph. 1:7).
I rebuke all spirits of torment and fear because I have peace through the blood of Jesus (Col. 1:20).
I receive the benefits of the new covenant through the blood of Jesus (Matt. 26:28).
I receive healing and health through the blood of Jesus.
I receive abundance and prosperity through the blood of Jesus. I receive deliverance through the blood of Jesus.
I receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit and the anointing through the blood of Jesus.
The blood of Jesus bears witness to my deliverance and salvation (1 John 5: .
The blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin (1 John 1:7).
Jesus resisted unto blood, and His blood gives me victory. In my life homosexuality, you are defeated through the blood of Jesus (Heb. 12:4).
I rebuke and cast out all spirits of guilt, shame, and condemnation through the blood of Jesus.
I break the power of sin and iniquity in my life through the blood of Jesus (Heb. 10:17).
My heart is sprinkled and purified by the blood of Jesus from an evil conscience (Heb. 10:22).
I rebuke Satan, the accuser of the brethren, through the blood of Jesus (Rev. 12:10).
I command all my accusers to depart through the blood of Jesus (John 8:10).
I rebuke and cast out all spirits of slander and accusation through the blood of Jesus (Matt. 12:10).
I release the voice of the blood of Jesus against demons and evil spirits that would accuse and condemn me let them be silenced in Jesus name(Heb. 12:24).

*Binding and Loosing

I have the keys of the kingdom, and whatever I bind on Earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on Earth is loosed in heaven (Matt. 16:19).
I bind the in chains and the nobles with fetters of iron (Ps. 149: .
I bind the evil strongmen in my life and spoil his goods in Jesus name(Matt. 12:29).
I bind leviathan and all proud spirits arrayed against my life (Job 41:5).
I bind the principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places (Eph. 6:12).
I bind all sickness and disease released against my mind or body.
I loose my neck from all bands (Isa. 52:2)
I loose myself from the bands of wickedness (Isa. 58:6).
I loose myself from the bands of Orion (Job 38:31).
I loose myself from all bonds (Ps. 116:16).
I loose my mind, will, imagination and emotions from every evil assignment and spirit of darkness in the name of Jesus.
I loose my ᄉfinances from every spirit of poverty, debt, and lack.
I loose myself and bloodline from all generational curses and hereditary spirits (Gal. 3:13).
I loose myself from every assignment of witchcraft, sorcery, and divination.
I loose myself from every spoken curse and negative word spoken against my life, health, income, wealth, and future.

Prayers to Root Out

Let every plant that my Father has not planted be rooted out in the name of Jesus.
I lay the ax to the root of every evil tree in my life.
Let every ungodly generational taproot be cut and pulled out of my bloodline in the name of Jesus.
Let the roots of wickedness be as rottenness.
I speak to every evil tree to be uprooted and cast into the sea (Luke 17:6).
Let Your holy ᄉfire burn up every ungodly root in my being in the name of Jesus (Mal. 4:1).
Let the confidence of the enemy be rooted out (Job 18:14).
Let every root of bitterness be cut from my life (Heb. 12:15).
Let the prophetic word be released to root out evil kingdoms dominating my life (Jer. 1:10).
Let any evil person planted in my home, workplace because of me be plucked and rooted out in Jesus name
Let every bramble and nettle be plucked up from my life in the name of Jesus.
Let all thorns be burned out of my life in the name of Jesus (Isa. 10:17).
Let all spirits rooted in homosexuality in my life come out in Jesus name
Let all spirits rooted in rejection come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in pride come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in rebellion come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in fear come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in lust and sexual sins come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in curses come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in witchcraft come out in the name of Jesus.
Let all spirits rooted in any part of my body and organs come out in the name of Jesus.
You must all restore what you have stolen from me by fire, and repair what you have damaged in Jesus name. In Jesus name go to the abyss and never return.
Amen. Begin to give quality praise unto the Lord
Re: COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual by jimiobanta(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Part 3:

In this final section of the prayers, you must be aggressive, persistent and pray by faith. If you find yourself passing out, do not be alarmed, bind in Jesus name any interfering spirit and repeat the last prayer you were on until, you are able to continue. If your vision becomes darken rebuke and bind interfering spirits and continue. This section is in three sub-sections, you should pray it vigorously until the end.

Resisting The Devil:

In the presence of heaven and earth, I reject you satan, in Jesus Christ name.
I reject your hold upon my life.

I reject your dominion over any region of my life.
I reject your rule and any projection of your kingdom in my life.

I reject you and your kingdom rule in my past, present and future in Jesus name.

I reject any input, seed, fruits, plants, essence and material object of the satanic kingdom present in my body, spirit and soul as seen by the eyes of the Lord in Jesus name.

I reject in Jesus name any portion I have in the Kingdom of the devil, I renounce it completely to the glory of God. My portion is of the Lord who created the heaven and earth.

I reject in my life in Jesus name every activities of the satanic kingdom forever.

I reject in my life in Jesus name all works of the devil, of demons, of sexual impurities, of idols and satanic agents.

Let every rule, and dominion of the devil and his agents human and demons be overthrown and destroyed in my life in Jesus name.

Let every devices of the devil operational in my life, and person be evacuated and destroyed in Jesus name.

I issue eternal divorce by the blood of Jesus to every evil spirit with any spiritual marital claims to me.

Let every evil soul tie between me and any demon or person be severed by the sword of the Lord in Jesus name. (Pass your hand as a sword over your head symbolically)

Let it be destroyed forever in Jesus name.

Every established works of homosexuality in my life be reversed by fire through the blood of the lamb in Jesus name. For the Lord is the reverser of the irreversible, be reversed now.

I call out in Jesus Christ name, you homosexual spirit and your associate spirits in my life

I bind you power demon in my life in Jesus name.

I bind every spirit of sexual impurity and pervasion, rebellion, rejection, pride, unforgiveness, lust, fornication, and adultery in Jesus name.

In Jesus Christ name I bind every evil spirit present in my life, body, spirit and soul.

Declarations And Confessions

I declare before heavens and earth that Jesus Christ is Lord and savior, the only begotten son of God

I confess him as Lord and master over my life, past, present, and future.

Let the Lord come into my life with His Holy Spirit and rule and have dominion.

I open every door of my spirit, soul and body for the Lord to come and rule forever and for the kicking out of every evil spirit forever in Jesus name. May the doors be closed against evil spirit entering again in Jesus name.

Let the power of God overshadow me and fill me completely in Jesus name

I receive in Jesus name power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over every power of the kingdom of darkness and I shall by no means be hurt

By the power and authority of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ:

Let every evil throne in my life be destroyed.

Let every evil altar be destroyed in Jesus name.

Let every evil stronghold of sexual perversity and any other evil stronhold in my life be pulled down

Let every demonic bunker in my spirit, soul and body be destroyed in Jesus name

Let every evil water in my life be dried up by fire in Jesus name.

Let every connecting cord between evil spirits in my life and evil strongmen in the heavenlies, waters, beneath the ground and in rocks be cut off and destroyed in Jesus name

Casting Out of Demons

You can not pray a demon away. It must be cast out, otherwise it will only lay low for a while and commence its activities later. You should cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray as follows:

In the authority of the name Christ Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit, I come against every evil spirit operating in my spirit, body and soul. As I call you by name or activities completely lose your hold upon me, restore what you have stolen, repair what you have damaged and go to the abyss in Jesus name. You must pack all your baggage and go with your associate spirits in Jesus name.
In the name of Jesus Christ, power demon be roasted by Holy Ghost consuming fire, restore what you have stolen, repair what you have damaged, pack your baggage and go to the abyss with your associates in Jesus name. Get out and go now in Jesus name.(Pray these prayer with faith and authority. Expect to see result immediately. Substitute power demon with these, homosexual spirit, gay spirit, lesbianism spirits, spirit of violence, spirit of Sodomy, pedophilia spirit, porn related spirits, , witchcraft spirit, Jezebel, Ahab, Leviathan, marine spirit, lust of the eye, sexual lust, fornication, adultery, fantasy lust, rape, incest, exposure, flasher, Viewer, masturbation, hatred, lawlessness, Rebellion, Murder, Spirit of Death, Pride, Arrogance, spirit of failure, abortion spirit, ancestral spirit, familiar spirit, idolatry, occultist spirit, spirit of evil inheritance, transference spirit,blasphemy, criticism, backbiting, self-delusion, fear of man, self-awareness, spirit of depression …..) These spirits are not exhaustive, for each person case is different, these evil spirits listed are more commonly found ones with homosexuals. To catch all of them you need to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit leading during the prayer. If you find yourself vomiting or rolling on the floor or passing out do not be alarmed repeat the prayer you were on before the incidence until there is no more manifestation and continue.

Begin to thank God and sing songs of praises for fifteen minutes after concluding the prayers Your testimonies are sure. If you cannot complete the prayers or find yourself unable to start it no matter how much you tried to, you need personal ministrations. Connect with me on

https:/facebook.com/TabernacleforDeliverance

https:/tabernacleofdeliverance..com

Whatsapp: +2349055231385

Jimi Mudasiru Obanta
Deliverance Tabernacle
Re: COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual by jimiobanta(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
A nairaland who prayed these prayers called me and testified to God visitation

(1) (Reply)

2019: Don't Vote Party; Vote Church Interest - Bishop Abioye [Video] / Jesus and Paul Prayed for Christians' Unity But Yahweh refused to Answer / LASG, Jehovah’s Witnesses Clash Over Blood Transfusion For Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.