Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange (49117 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by pacificman: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
ericsmith:

why will anyone be advicing masturbation where sex is the cheapest thing, even slay mamas of all sizes n curves full town willing & ready to go ur way .. instead of you to tell the guy his ex gurl is already fvcking anoda dude. move on
when a gurl starts dropping xcuses upon xcuses dear brodas it time to move on, asking her what you did would even make her see you more as a weakling so move on.

exactly bro..why would i masturbate when sex is everywhere and some are cheap and some are expensive and some you can get for free with your story with small spending
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by SURElee(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:
Good evening Nairalanders, this is my first post here,
I love this site and everyone in here.

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.

Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.

Did I read she starves you of sex? Is she your wife? Have you married her? Yes, she is busy, till you have the sense to know her worth and go do the right thing by marrying her. Oh! You expect her to present her vjay to you like a Thanksgiving turkey served on a table daily ba?

You have no right to say she starves you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by hkidola00(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Guy you funny ooo. Dey Bleep her dey go but never marry her. Just keep promising her that you will marry her and disappoint later
waoo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by hkidola00(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
joceey:

So sorry my brother about this my advice on this is for you to just forgive her and let her be, how did you know she cheated on you with your cousin? Did she confess her mistake? if she did forgive her and try to work things out if you caught her or knew through another source you have every right to break up with her if she can cheat on you by sleping with your cousin there is this 90% assurance that she is cheating on you with other guys outside and you cant marry such woman except you want to die young with heart attack.
Pls also dont fight with your cousin over such girl that will be the worst thing to do.
thank you for ur time, I'm still very angry for now, I noticed she changed her attitude to me, den I got suspicious and den I set a call recorder on her phone, there I got all d details she was having an affair with her cousin for about 3 months, she lied to d guy so dat she's a virgin just so she won't have sex with him, they only got to romance twice which involved licking her boob's, like I'm angry as I'm typing Dis shit........ wen I showed her d recorder,she den confessed fully to what transpired, so I'm like what if I didn't set a recorder ,dat how I will keep fooling myself, but she said I should forgive her since she confessed about d romance to me since there's no way I would know
the topic is under my profile "my girlfriend cheated on me with her cousin "....please u can go through it and just tell me ur sincere mind
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by mmadu5(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=SURElee post=73602625]

Did I read she starves you of sex? Is she your wife? Have you married her? Yes, she is busy, till you have the sense to know her worth and go do the right thing by marrying her. Oh! You expect her to present her vjay to you like a Thanksgiving turkey served on a table daily b
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by bedspread: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
pacificman:

selfishness and well it depends on the guy..am a real street dude i have F more than 100 girls or even more i lost count..am not a chewing gum boy...am the real deal...am generous and i give..but if you try to use sex as a weapon..i will chase you away so fast..i will go on instagram and get my self a girl..no time for nonsense..only small girls use sex as a bargaining chip..guys wake up thats why God created oloshos..lol
STD's are hailing u!!
You better make a 360 degree turn around, Get acwife and serve GOD ... Don't make GOD to Repent from Creating u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by cliffypatt(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
joceey:
Most women act that way when they discover that their man seems to love them more than they do their man.
Just give her space and reduce the way you call or send her messages.If you can do this the table will turn thank me later

Are you sure? Does this act really work?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by titosantana(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Smiles I know.
Forget it, you are not fine! That guy was only deceiving you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
titosantana:

Forget it, you are not fine! That guy was only deceiving you.

Yimmu!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
phpNET:

Hi Vicky.

Hi dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
IamPlato:
Victoria Have You Seen My Book smiley

Nope.

What's the title?

And whats it about? smiley

Can u summarise?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by yungz: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Victorian, please don't kill me abeg of you. LOL.

Did you study 'clapback' in school?

Anyway, nothing can more frank than what you said.

Lol nope

But that's the stark reality about guys.

Most guys I will say.

That's one guy dated his babe for 8 good miserable years, and later was asking Nairalanders how can he breakup with her, without hurting her feelings.
Every guy online was asking him, Guy, who you wan leave her for? When uv sucked and bleeped everything there, wetin come remain again?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
yungz:
@ilegend come and hear tori oo

Aproko!

Radio without cell batteries.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by titosantana(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Yimmu!
Sorry, that's the reality.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
ManIzHot:

you are beautiful,, good morning

Awww good evening dear

*batting eyelashes *

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by IamPlato(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Nope.

What's the title?

And whats it about? smiley

Can u summarise?
Its A Four In One Story... Four Stories! I Created A Topic About it in Romance Section, check My Profile. The Book Is N200
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chrysz:
It seems you are talking from experience....

Do I look like all my nutrients have been sucked dry? Huncle?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
IamPlato:
Its A Four In One Story... Four Stories! I Created A Topic About it in Romance Section, check My Profile. The Book Is N200

OK will check
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.
Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.

First of all, those asking if she owes you sex are all stûpid îdiots.. You are both in a relationship which is not platonic so therefore involves sex.
Pathosky182 forget her excuses, if she's not fûcking u she's fûcking someone else like a rabbit somewhere else. Don't let anyone f00l u, so long as it was never a no sex relationship i can guarantee that girl of urs is steady being manhandled by another ruthless nigga steadily... But u choose keep ur pipe for her & her alone. So u never still know say these girls don't like it when ur good

This is what u should do... Stop pestering her for sex as u can see from all the comments here its what 95% of females have to offer (with this first move she will begin to see she ain't all that & can be disposable like anyone else) Start dating different girls & allow them sleep over so she can see them whenever she comes, don't fight or argue with her.. Keep treating her good, in fact sister zone her for now & please be a man & kill that emotion u carry for her.. Do this & watch the new drama as it unfolds cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by CoolAmbience(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Lol nope

But that's the stark reality about guys.

Most guys I will say.

That's one guy dated his babe for 8 good miserable years, and later was asking Nairalanders how can he breakup with her, without hurting her feelings.
Every guy online was asking him, Guy, who you wan leave her for? When uv sucked and bleeped everything there, wetin come remain again?

Lol.

As a male, I really frown at unreasonably lengthy so-called courship too. While it is okay to know each other, I think some men 'over exploit' this period and start looking for flimsy excuses to exit much later. Sometimes sha, it's the ladies in question that give room for such by practically 'throwing in' everything in one full swoop.

What can anyone do sef? E must get people wey go chop the one wey dem remain last last. Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
That's one problem with guys of nowadays, they always enter a relationship with a hidden agenda, can't you date without sex? do you know someone like me can date a guy without asking him for money? so then how do you shape your mouth to tell me you want sex when I don't ask you for money, I will only have sex with you when it pleases me and when I'm feeling hornyy cause I fu..king owe you nothing.

You are very considerate and caring but hope u wouldn't mind me having side ho's because i cannot allow u kill my healthy sex drive just because ur libido is 0.1%

Maybe u should consider dating men in their 80's & 90's they can live by ur rules & still be faithful.. After una go say men are scum... I will gladly become number one scum of the earth if i'm ever unfortunate to have a girl like u.. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by joceey(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
hkidola00:
thank you for ur time, I'm still very angry for now, I noticed she changed her attitude to me, den I got suspicious and den I set a call recorder on her phone, there I got all d details she was having an affair with her cousin for about 3 months, she lied to d guy so dat she's a virgin just so she won't have sex with him, they only got to romance twice which involved licking her boob's, like I'm angry as I'm typing Dis shit........ wen I showed her d recorder,she den confessed fully to what transpired, so I'm like what if I didn't set a recorder ,dat how I will keep fooling myself, but she said I should forgive her since she confessed about d romance to me since there's no way I would know
the topic is under my profile "my girlfriend cheated on me with her cousin "....please u can go through it and just tell me ur sincere mind

My brother i will like you to just still monitor her closely and ask yourself if you still want her to be part of your life or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

As a male, I really frown at unreasonably lengthy so-called courship too. While it is okay to know each other, I think some men 'over exploit' this period and start looking for flimsy excuses to exit much later. Sometimes sha, it's the ladies in question that give room for such by practically 'throwing in' everything in one full swoop.

What can anyone do sef? E must get people wey go chop the one wey dem remain last last. Lol.

Lol.

O ga!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ManIzHot: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Awww good evening dear

*batting eyelashes *

evening darl, nice picture.... you are the cause of my beautiful day today.. big thanks to you! how are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
ManIzHot:

evening darl, nice picture.... you are the cause of my beautiful day today.. big thanks to you! how are you?

Wow, that's serious smiley

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm doing great! And you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ManIzHot: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Wow, that's serious smiley

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm doing great! And you?
i am fine o ...against all Lagos traffic odds....do have nice rest,, good night dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Chrysz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Do I look like all my nutrients have been sucked dry? Huncle?
How would I know now....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by victorian(f): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
ManIzHot:

i am fine o ...against all Lagos traffic odds....do have nice rest,, good night dear

That's good smiley

OK dear and you too.

Do have a lovely night rest.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by yemi15(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

You are wasting your time. Na by force to dey for relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Valentinooo: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
This your beaty is second to none

Bro pls I want to ask you a question. Can I send you a PM
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Valentinooo:

Bro pls I want to ask you a question. Can I send you a PM
You can,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.