Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange (49092 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Deepthoughts: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:
Good evening Nairalanders, this is my first post here,
I love this site and everyone in here.

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.

Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.
starve her of your money, simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Cmanforall: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2018
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Dami12345: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2018
mmadu5:
all this stupid girls be commenting anyhow , what use is a girlfriend if we cant make love . these nairaland girls no get sense atall .

Abi oh..or is money free.
Sex is the smallest thing a woman can give you.
It cost nothing and yet...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by mi24325: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol,madness everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by trapQ: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2018
You Nigerian men are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They give you sex you call them olosho, they don't give you, you call them names. Since you wanna be paying for sex there are many prostitutes you can date.
pacificman:
all you girls saying is she your wife because of sex...but when you girls start begging for money maybe guys should tell you the same...dude if she no give you sex..satisfy yourself elsewhere or go join yahoo and buy venza....lol..and girls will come running and all you guys talking poo..sense fall on una...guys new rule no sex no money..and look road well before you quote me

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by danjudchi: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=SukolaBaraki post=73583974]Look at this eeediot op. Starve you of sex my foot. Is sex your birth right? You seem to me like someone who is oversexed. Your libido is higher than Mount Everest. Pls go and join Vaseline crew and stop disturbing us[/quo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Rape her nah,
you don pay her bride price ??
Agbaya oshi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
Where did he mention he gave her money?

Try use your head na.. it's not that hard. you suppose code wetin him dey derive at na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Dami12345: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2018
trapQ:
You Nigerian men are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They give you sex you call them olosho, they don't give you, you call them names. Since you wanna be paying for sex there are many prostitutes you can date.

Dont be an ediot.
Olosho has a differente meaning.
A girl in an exclusive relationship has nothing to fear in the marriage department.

No guy that has a good girl ever calls her olosho.
Olosho has a meaning. Look it up.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by danjudchi: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:
Starve you of sex indeed.

Pay her dowry, do needful and u will have enough sex than u bargained for.

She's smart I will say. Before you suck all the nutrients out from her body and widen her pussyyy like borehole, then after 4years , you will open another thread : please how do I break up with my clingy gf, without hurting her feelings. I want to move on. angry
Nice one dear. I just fall in love with u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by pacificman: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2018
trapQ:

ode you sure say you sabi read
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by shiffynaani(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Smiles I know.
U NO FINE AT ALL .He's just a drunk nigga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by hkidola00(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2018
Dami12345:

Are you well, forgive what?
Don't you have standards...she cheats and the game is over...she loses an way to being your misses
yeah,d cheating was some romance twice, no sex, but den y wud u let ur cousin play with ur Boobs and kiss u, me be footballer,i Don get mad plan for us, if I become a professional,im just angry, I'm angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Yankee101: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2018
You are not married

Hence no rights

Go and see her parents
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by isaacwhiz(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.
http://movies.90nets.com http://movies.90nets.com
Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Zivaharry(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

what on earth...drag you to seek this kind advice from Nlanders.......ma brother, no be only advice, u av purchase market wey u no fit sale finish.(ur second name now na buhari)..dem go yab ur brain out today.......my own advice, buy Vaseline #100....or small premier #50.....then, make sure you come bk n thank me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Kenneto1(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2018
she suppose starv u of sex .are u her husband or boyfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by notoriousbabe: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Let her go with 2019 and look for a better, fresher, younger and more romantic one. No girl is worth crying over. Just before you let go of her, fok her without mercy,no romance, no nothing, don't make her wet before you go inside her,push harder when you are in, inflict lots of pains on her and spit on her pusssssy when you are finally done. Do things that will make her regret ever hurting your feelings.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by peteruuu(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

Repent and be baptized in The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ, for the remission of your sin. And you shall receive the Gift of The Holy Ghost.

Understand this, this morning and repent from your worldliness.!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Neddyned(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:
Is this how you welcome me?
which other way do expect Nigerians to welcome you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Zivaharry(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Colourich:
That's one problem with guys of nowadays, they always enter a relationship with a hidden agenda, can't you date without sex? do you know someone like me can date a guy without asking him for money? so then how do you shape your mouth to tell me you want sex when I don't ask you for money, I will only have sex with you when it pleases me and when I'm feeling hornyy cause I fu..king owe you nothing.
look up....thunder De locate u small small......" You have sex when it pleases you" as if the guy in question don't have choice to tell u no...he doesn't want......ur kind, eeh...at finger you that day u really need it....and clean ur cum on ur pant n leave there, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by franzis(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2018
If you need sex , oga go ahead and marry her .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Dami12345: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2018
hkidola00:
yeah,d cheating was some romance twice, no sex, but den y wud u let ur cousin play with ur Boobs and kiss u, me be footballer,i Don get mad plan for us, if I become a professional,im just angry, I'm angry

Its up to you bro.
Just go fucvk till you tired of the pussy.
Best remedy. Cause you might soon find out about stuff that will shock you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is obvious that the cause of your squabbles with her is an acute sexual frustration, though she is already seeing someone else from her excuses.
The redflags are all over your story.

But it's natural;
Conji makes men picky, meddlesome and petty.
Just masturbate more often.

You'd realize you've been making a mountain out of a molehill and most importantly, that she's very dispensable.
No be your MATE dey Purchase SEXX DOLL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by mmadu5(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Zivaharry:
look up....thunder De locate u small small......" You have sex when it pleases you" as if the guy in question don't have choice to tell u no...he doesn't want......ur kind, eeh...at finger you that day u really need it....and clean ur cum on ur pant n leave there, idiot.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by enonche85(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

Thanks a lot bro

I can guarantee u a 90% that she's seeing someone else or about to say yes to someone asking her out.

I'll advice u give her a little space, then look around for other options.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by peteruuu(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:

Repent and be baptised in The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall receive the Gift of The Holy Ghost.
Understand this, this morning and turn from your worldliness!.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by wisdomkid: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Forreellinc:
grin must you f*ck? Go and make money broke nigga

Mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by enonche85(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2018
yomi007k:

Omo u fine oo...vicky.

Na photo editing app o!...do not be deceived bross. grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by enonche85(m): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2018
FrustratedMonk:
grin grin grin What does the bolded mean? grin grin grin

It means he goat.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Aishasuccess(f): 12:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Go and marry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Niangollan42: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2018
FrustratedMonk:
grin grin grin What does the bolded mean? grin grin grin

Nkpi is an igbo name of a "He Goat" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.