Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange (49098 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ariesbull: 5:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:
Good evening Nairalanders, this is my first post here,
I love this site and everyone in here.

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.

Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.

Fools ! And you call that one girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by gentleedu(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2018
fornication has turn into something else that a young man will be proud and seek advice on what to do because a girl is not giving him sex. this is a typical example of Sodom and gomorrah, may God open your eyes to see in the light of truth..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Hugo55(m): 5:24am On Dec 06, 2018
yomi007k:

Omo u fine oo...vicky.
Guy no be she be that o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ImaIma1(f): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2018
One poster said the guy should not give money if sex is not involved. Some people don't really know what relationships are about and that it isn't about trade by barter.

Our men should be more respectful of a woman's body. It will go a long way to make them understand much.

And OP I don't know what your relationship was founded on and the purpose for it but you guys need to talk to each other. And if you are not on the same page, you move on.

Sex is not a requirement in dating but in marriage. The fact that people do it doesn't make it right and anyone that doesn't want to do it, should not be pushed.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ImaIma1(f): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2018
pacificman:
na kids full this thread and see how these girls day rush the thread..is she your wife bull crap...but when she wants to beg for money she becomes what...these nairaland girls will F the highest bidder and come and pretend on here..lol..i know una..infact i don comot here and make any little kid no quote me

As if you can quote yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by biometrics: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is obvious that the cause of your squabbles with her is an acute sexual frustration, though she is already seeing someone else from her excuses.
The redflags are all over your story.

But it's natural;
Conji makes men picky, meddlesome and petty.
Just masturbate more often.

You'd realize you've been making a mountain out of a molehill and most importantly, that she's very dispensable.
Dont mastubate, it will lead to one-minute man {ED}.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by CDCEO001: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Shut up, you are the childish one here. Is she your wife or your intimacy gadget? Go and sit down.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Hoodbilonia: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2018
my ex cleared me in oct that shes tired
everytime its sex sex sex
say she nor do again.in a day i fuc her sbt 5times
shw boned me only to whatsapp me last week
dis tym ehn.i wud fuc her hardest
9inch na beans

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by engrelvis(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2018
IamPlato:
Starve You Of Sex?

Sir Are You Okay At All...

Did You Marry Her?

She Is Not Obligated To Give You Sex
thank u bro.u v said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by ManIzHot: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:
Starve you of sex indeed.

Pay her dowry, do needful and u will have enough sex than u bargained for.

She's smart I will say. Before you suck all the nutrients out from her body and widen her pussyyy like borehole, then after 4years , you will open another thread : please how do I break up with my clingy gf, without hurting her feelings. I want to move on. angry
you are beautiful,, good morning
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by fishguide(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

She's smart I will say. Before you suck all the nutrients out from her body and widen her pussyyy like borehole, then after 4years , you will open another thread : please how do I break up with my clingy gf, without hurting her feelings. I want to move on. angry

This dude is crazy. No offend please

Consider stand up comedy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Countersam(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Pathosky182:
Good evening Nairalanders, this is my first post here,
I love this site and everyone in here.

The reason for this write up is for me to get advice on what to do before I go the wrong way, my girlfriend is behaving childish and strange because I showed her all the love I can show.

She has being hurting my feelings so many times and she said she loves me and don't want to loose me, when I confronted her, she complained that she is too busy that is why even on Saturdays too.

She always picks up quarrel with me and also starves me of sex. I really need advice on what to do.

Thanks a lot. I hope to get solution from here because we gat a lot lot of professor here.

My brother i only needed to cofirm and be sure she is just a girlfriend.. oh boy... Buckle up and move on, many girls need that dheek ur allowing cobwebs surround.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by fishguide(m): 5:56am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Sorry, didn't know you are a lady.

Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by 3RNEST(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Finished him grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Kingsley10000: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is obvious that the cause of your squabbles with her is an acute sexual frustration, though she is already seeing someone else from her excuses.

But it's natural;

You'd realize you've been making a mountain out of a molehill and most importantly, that she's very dispensable.
masturbate when he has a girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by NormalThing: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Are you even suppose to be having sex with her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Anyway i dont know if she has seen sum1 else but d thruth is
She is not obligated 2 give u sex until u both married legally..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by CoolAmbience(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2018
victorian:

Victorian, please don't kill me abeg of you. LOL.

Did you study 'clapback' in school?

Anyway, nothing can more frank than what you said.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by 3RNEST(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2018
@op welcome to nairaland, the online solution center I guess by now u have the answers to your questions, anyway conji na bastard, imagine the fear of conji is the beginning of this thread grin she need to be talk to na haba, I guess u play with her conji button, kindly factory reset it and see, she will never starve you of sex mbok.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by 3RNEST(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2018
NormalThing:
Are you even suppose to be having sex with her?
Lol cheesy No he suppose to play ludo with her...funny question. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by emmie14: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Forreellinc:
grin must you f*ck? Go and make money broke nigga
Hahahaha abi? You concluded dry wallet caused sex drought?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by NormalThing: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
3RNEST:

Lol cheesy No he suppose to play ludo with her...funny question. grin

Doing this (ludo) is better than what he is misplacing his priorities over.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But it's natural;

Funny enough NwaiAmaikpe in his usual unserious ways has made a lot of sense.

To the op: take out the humour in his post and digest the hidden details. He just told you the truth

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But it's natural;

I like this guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by TanyLoe(f): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2018
pacificman:

but its ok for women to beg for money abi..run away

Never said its OK
But anyone (lady) who is not working will always demand (beg) for money as u said
There should be limit in everything
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by 3RNEST(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2018
NormalThing:

Doing this (ludo) is better than what he is misplacing his priorities over.
Like seriously?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Pappyjim: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2018
See dis yeyenatu guy wey wan turn girlfriend to Olosho?

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Queenara(f): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2018
calmG:

Must a guy give you money in a relationship? Are relationships all about GIVING money or helping girls when they are in need?If its YES to the above sorry to say ;you're in love with his MONEY and CARE not HIM...
He is not yet your husband ooo...But he feeds you as though he's your father...
Nonsense

Why did u quote me undecided

When will u guys stop thinking we girls are after money in a relationship?That's d problem with you guys, u fail to understand us well. Imagine a guy saying he gives his gf money, he gets sex from her and vice versa. You should've just said it from d beginning that it's a sex partner or prostitute u wanted, that'll agree to ur pay after service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by SteveJRhoads: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Locksmith Enumclaw WA is proud to be prime garage door and locksmith service company that service all of Enumclaw consumer' repair requires. We assist local area from past number of years with foremost service and well-trained professionals.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Queenara(f): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Olakunleyakub:
Anyway i dont know if she has seen sum1 else but d thruth is
She is not obligated 2 give u sex until u both married legally..

May you be honoured, Insha Allah.

You're a rare breed of mankind smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Zivaharry:
look up....thunder De locate u small small......" You have sex when it pleases you" as if the guy in question don't have choice to tell u no...he doesn't want......ur kind, eeh...at finger you that day u really need it....and clean ur cum on ur pant n leave there, idiot.
Hahahahahah, e pain am cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange by mechanics(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2018
You are not serious o, she starve you of sex and she's childish, have you paid her bride price, you better do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.