Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Feel Fat People Are Lazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Fat People Are Lazy (458 Views)

Are Fat People Proud Of Their Looks? / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Fat People Are Lazy by Ilamina(f): 5:37am On Dec 06, 2018
undecided

I am correct?
It's just that when your fat, I wonder how you can move your body and do work
Re: I Feel Fat People Are Lazy by pressplay411(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2018
The difference between Obesity and fatness?
There's a factor called body mass index, this measures the proportion of a person's body weight to height.
Now, when the value of your body weight is very disproportionate to your height, that's known as obesity.
First you get your height in metres, and your weight in Kg.
So you divide your weight in Kg over your height in metres.
Do you know doing this simple experiment can help you determine if you have any sickness or health issues.. now follow closely.

BMI values

Underweight- <18.5
Normal weight- 18.5 - 24.9
Overweight- 25- 29.9
Obese- >30

So if your BMI falls under the Underweight category, you're likely to suffer from the following symptoms :
- malaria
- typhoid
- sickle cell anemia
- AIDS. e.t.c

If your BMI falls under obese, you would likely soon suffer one of the following conditions :
- diabetes
- cardiac arrest
- arrhythmia
- angina
- hypertension
- kidney disease

A person can be fat, but not obese. Obesity usually indicates a medical condition, and physical signs include the person being unable to properly do any physical exercise, or shortness of breath when exerting oneself physically... while a fat person just from physical appearance can still exert himself/herself physically without too much difficulty.

Hope that helps??
Re: I Feel Fat People Are Lazy by Tamarapetty(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Some people aint fat but are lazy and dirty AF!
Re: I Feel Fat People Are Lazy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Op is an illiterate. No apologies.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Fat People Are Lazy by N0favors: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Onila you again
Re: I Feel Fat People Are Lazy by Ilamina(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
ariketalks:
Op is an illiterate. No apologies.

And you are educated in your mind undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! / 3 Types Of Toxic People To Stay Away From(no3 Is The Most Dangerous) / How's The Cross Over Night Going For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.