Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs (2338 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by DonCrack: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
A man cried out on social media as he shares on instagram how his wife to be burnt boiled egg and almost set his house ablaze.

According to him, he wrote;

She almost burnt my house down, and she has been putting pressure on me to meet her parents. But how can I marry a lady that can successfully burn boiled eggs.
Most of the girls out there are not worthy of a man like me.
I might have to go to the village to pick a wife.

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/man-cries-out-as-his-wife-to-be-burns.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by daddytime(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
And I am seated here crying out over something else...i feel so sorry for that poor pot. She has been COZAD beyond words.

That pot niccur...free that gaddam pot..

That pot reach to make .girl burn you to ashes..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by ladilawal82(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
... blogger angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by auntysimbiat(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bad pot

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Nbote(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm even surprised she's putting pressure on u with dat kind of ur pot

16 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Aliencraft(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
jobless man angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by jovialswag(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
i no believe this story one bit ��

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by thesicilian: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Not worthy of a man like you indeed. Judging from the kind of pot and stove I can see exactly what you mean!

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by DonCrack: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
'The Thing Just Gbawaa'- Little Girl Cries Out

Watch hilarious video Here

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by tooth4tooth: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Cheap blogger!Black pot placed on gas cooker

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by desvi: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nbote:

grin
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
she got distracted by zee world

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by seniorgozman(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nawa oo for that kind of pot, but there is nothing wrong with marrying a girl that does not know how to Cook provided she is ready to learn

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lmao, pretty sure he burnt those eggs himself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by nikkypearl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
daddytime:
And I am seated here crying out over something else...

That pot reach to make any girl burn you to ashes..
bad belle..issit your pot ? grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Junkie1: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
THE POT THOUGH ...
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by daddytime(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
nikkypearl:
bad belle..issit your pot ? grin grin

It is our pot sweery...how is you jare
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Kaceman(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
seniorgozman:
Nawa oo for that kind of pot, but there is nothing wrong with marrying a girl that does not know how to Cook provided she is ready to learn

Learn what again guy stop am talk wetin she suppose learn nooo talk am make we hear
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by DIKEnaWAR: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
If she doesn't know how to boil egg, did they break your own hands to boil it?
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by tstx(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
That pot though
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2019
The fact that this man needs a woman to simply boil an egg, says a lot of about his state of mind....
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Jacqueline22(f): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2019
I don’t even understand the pot
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by czarina(f): 1:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Roon9(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Baba e no get wetin dem go cook for dis pot wey no go burn
Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by Skmoda360(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2019
daddytime:
And I am seated here crying out over something else...

That pot reach to make any girl burn you to ashes..
damn that pot is hellish....

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs by buzmanjohn(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Nbote:
I'm telling you

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped / Is She A Witch? / Funny Chats Between Two Friends Because Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.