Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Make The Nigerian Version Of Purple Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make The Nigerian Version Of Purple Drink (481 Views)

Is This A New Version Of True Love? / Sex And The City Nigerian Version (+18)(full Funny Video) / Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Nigerian Version Of Purple Drink by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
I didn't know where to post this but to me this is a drink that you can enjoy while chilling with your woman in the bedroom after having intercourse.

The drink is called purple drink, the Nigerian kind non of that American bullshitt.

Here it is, get A 50 CL plastic bottle of sprite, then reduce the Quantity of the sprite to give the bottle breathing space, get some codeine syrup and pour in to the sprite in the bottle, don't shake the bottle thaugh, just close it and flip it upside down gently then set it back down to let the syrup mix with the sprite then open the bottle and get some Rohypnol pills, you can throw a single pill in it or a few more like 3 ,let it dissolve inside for a few seconds to give the drink that nice purple colour touch then you are good to go, you can pour some for your woman in one of those white disposable cops and drink the rest from the bottle or you can also pour in to a white disposable cup for yourself too then just kick back drink it and chill with a nice drama movie playing or something.

1 Like

Re: How To Make The Nigerian Version Of Purple Drink by meobizy(f): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2018
What is the point tearing your organs with this poison when a milder form [alcoholic beers] exist in almost every street corner?
If this is because you are Muslim then I believe you're a hypocrite. There's no difference between this and alcohol. I believe this is worse.
Re: How To Make The Nigerian Version Of Purple Drink by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
meobizy:
What is the point tearing your organs with this poison when a milder form [alcoholic beers] exist in almost every street corner?
If this is because you are Muslim then I believe you're a hypocrite. There's no difference between this and alcohol. I believe this is worse.
Yes I'm Muslim but I'm not that religious, I just don't like to drink anymore, I quit! its always making me feel sick afterwards, and I hate the after taste it leaves in my mouth too. I only manage to drink a bit socially sometimes but not often.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To A Successful Interracial Dating/marriage / He Commited Suicide / 19years Boy Vs 79year Woman.... Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.