Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (60944 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by RSVP: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Some of you saying you can't trust your friend with your girlfriend should really check yourself tho...

I still can't imagine what could made me Bleep my guy girlfriend.

I don't usually move with pple I can't trust and once you Bleep up... Na die straight.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Malawian(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Na confra men be this o. Reason he don't know whose side to take. Your Brudah Brudah or your Kpekus? grin grin
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by PBeni(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
[/quote]

Lalasticlala grin
ShadowFighter:
grin

That your friend has a serious problem.
Fighting a girl because of food?

Who does that?
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by ephraim18(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
the story is not adding up there's more to the story than this. the truth shall come out maybe no sooner so be a wise man and guy man as well so that ur babe don't preeked u in ur house
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Ayobami7(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
na wa o
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Elliot2(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
mechanics:
hahahahahah, how do you know she kept him waiting since you were not there?
i just knw. I don experience am b4. i am a foodie,in fact i dey eat frm pot when e still dey fire. One minute delay dey b like years esp if d aroma don dey already knack d nose.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Elliot2:
i just knw. I don experience am b4. i am a foodie,in fact i dey eat frm pot when e still dey fire. One minute delay dey b like years esp if d aroma don dey already knack d nose.
hahahaha, that's serious o, the food will burn your mouth one day o.
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by Stanweezy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
MannieA:

wat do u mean by why did she involve her dpo father??
the f***ed up dude can't handle shii....
why tf would his friend beat her is he mad.. e chop craze?

And she got to report to the dad, certain issues doesn't require calling of parents. She could have allowed the guy to handle the matter
Re: Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo by MannieA(f): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Stanweezy:

And she got to report to the dad, certain issues doesn't require calling of parents. She could have allowed the guy to handle the matter

.if u can go back and read the story. u will figure DAT the guy can't handle anything.....he just can't....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.