₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,834 members, 4,636,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 03:09 PM

Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? (930 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:59am On Dec 07
LightQueen:
Abi before they give you love portion cheesy
Abi na cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? by kense88: 10:14am On Dec 07
Wordsfrombimpe:

You are talking about men and not ladies
Am talking about how the society handles cases involving ladies. They are often given leeway. Imagine lady who has never earned 5000 all her life telling us that her husband must own a car.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? by kiahrt: 10:33am On Dec 07
It goes both ways. That's y u shouldn't roll with a freak, Especially below ur financial status.

If u are nice to a low level lady, she's gonna be like he want something from me or I turn him to mugun and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37am On Dec 07
Boxer007:

Ok i beg. Just let me knack one round i beg. How much please?

Very Immature u need to grow the Bleep up , Mortugi.
Re: Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:51am On Dec 07
kense88:
Am talking about how the society handles cases involving ladies. They are often given leeway. Imagine lady who has never earned 5000 all her life telling us that her husband must own a car.

Ok that's true
Re: Why Do Guys Assume That When A Lady Is Nice She Want Something ? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:51am On Dec 07
kiahrt:
It goes both ways. That's y u shouldn't roll with a freak, Especially below ur financial status.

If u are nice to a low level lady, she's gonna be like he want something from me or I turn him to mugun and vice versa.

OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Splash For Your Babe / She Earns More Than Him. / Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.