Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

“I Pu!!ed Up My Skirt & Bent Over For Him” – Lady Reveals How Her Boss Did It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Pu!!ed Up My Skirt & Bent Over For Him” – Lady Reveals How Her Boss Did It... (463 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Pu!!ed Up My Skirt & Bent Over For Him” – Lady Reveals How Her Boss Did It... by Marice3(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2018
“I Pu!!ed Up My Skirt And Bent Over For Him” – Lady Reveals How Her Boss Did It To Her After She St0pped Wear!ng P*nt!es To Work

A lady has revealed how she systematically and successfully sed*ced her boss by not wearing p*nt!es to work.

The young lady said she wore no p*nt!es to work for three weeks after being obsessed with her boss manh00d.

According to reports, the Ghanaian lady influenced her boss to che*t on his wife with her by sed*cing him for about 21 days during her National Service. She wrote;

“It wasn’t because of money, job or anything, I was just l*stful after him and I really wanted to try his d!ck.”

“It all started the very first day of my service, I fell in l0ve with the shape of his d!ck in his trousers when he was addressing us during orientation.

I promise myself to try his jack at all cost while working with them so it sounded like a dream come true when I was told I will be working at his office as his personal assistant.

I knew I couldn’t tell him what I feel about him so I had to planned on how to get his attention. I started reading articles on how to get a man into your pa.nts within the shortest possible time.

The strategies were many but I settled for sed*ction; the easiest way to get any man into your pa.nt according to experts.

I started wearing dresses which will expose my bre*sts and ties to work but I was still not getting the response I wanted.

I finally decided not to wear p*nt!es to work so that there will be no time wasting when the opportunity comes.

The urge to have $*x with him was so severe that I sometimes m@stu*rb*ted while..SEE MORE..

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Model Celebrating Nigerian Styles Through The Ages / 10 Ways To Extinguish Romantic Feelings For Someone / Photos: Lady Set To Marry Man Who Sent Her A DM She Responded To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.