Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (69633 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by daddio(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin......His Village people ......
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
bastard dey try run comot for Nigeria .We go suffer am together until our politicians kill all of us as we no want positive change
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by scopusng(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Go back to school. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why do I find this funny

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sometimes love is painful, it's all part of love. learn to love wholehearted and learn to let go when need be.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
scamming at its peak

Chinese don wise up
he should try again later

but why is the woman not smiling at all
the hustle is real
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
faithfull18:
Why do I find this funny
because it is a tale by moonlight
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by yelei(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
chai, d guy pant hustle no wan pay again o
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmm afon jaaaa cheesy cheesy the girl no even fine

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by pennywys(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
adrian3000:
shocked

i'll blame buhari for this

because of him we've been rejected both home and abroad

you always occupied the front page with that your trash data advert

please get get yourself a good living
this bubu problem is that on you alone, there are so many of us here doing decent job
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by nattyspice: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chai,i don laff taya.My guy was hoping to spend xmas for Ghuangzhou but AMAKA DISSAPPOINT HIM nyemekem confusion.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
pennywys:

this bubu problem is that on you alone, there are so many of us here doing decent job

shocked shocked shocked

bro please check well

i have never advertised anything on this platform
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Jackipapa: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
adrian3000:
shocked

i'll blame buhari for this

because of him we've been rejected both home and abroad

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chinko they vex
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
she has my family kind of nose. are you sure she is not a decendant of my grrandmother.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Kcuf: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young Nigerian man has been left heartbroken after he was dumped by his 42-year-old Chinese lover.

According to the 22-year-old Nigerian identified as Ejiblinks from Owerri, Imo state, his older lover dumped him after five months of dating because her family won't approve due to his nationality and age. 

Despite being heartbroken, the young man still took to Facebook to declare love for her as he vowed to wait for her to come back into his life.

After dem go se na voodoo

Read below what he shared online. 

She came into my life sad, lonely and in need of a shoulder to lean on. I said I’d be there for her as a friend. So we talked. Though 3000 km apart, we still felt close.

Then she tells me she wants more than friendship but afraid of losing her, I couldn’t say I’d fallen for her already. I gave in and said I loved her too. I gave her my soul, my heart. Everything.

Five months of happiness. Then one day she simply said she couldn’t be mine. Her family wouldn’t approve. Our love wasn’t enough, am from Nigeria, and she is Chinese, am 22 and she 42.

She left, deactivating her Facebook and whatsapp. Coming back again twice more, I was more broken each time.

But I am still here, missing her. Every minute of everyday. I still love her, still cry for her, the first time I kissed her, once second to none. I have touched her hand, saw her in person, had fun with her, but I am still waiting. Not knowing where she is or how she’s doing.

Yet I’ll wait for her because I will love her forever. No one can replace her, up to now.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/nigerian-man-speaks-after-being-dumped-by-42-year-old-chinese-lover-photos.html
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Jackipapa: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hugo55:
Sometimes love is painful, it's all part of love.
learn to love wholehearted and learn to let go when need be.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by pennywys(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
adrian3000:

shocked shocked shocked

bro please check well

i have never advertised anything on this platform

sorry bro
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by tianshie(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is cause for celebration. Why is he heartbroken? Abi na unto papers?
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by pennywys(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
derok878x:

cone head
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by pawpzman: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
I sabi this nigga for that year for cemetery road in Aba. Guy wetin dem do you for villa?
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by ohil: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
derok878x:
. Attention seeker. Lazy Nigeria youth.l
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why......

You no give her belle?
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Igbo amaka. grin

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
So now we all believe that there is something called end time. See someone loving his Mum's age and no one is saying anything about it.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by medropoly(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
she did u a great favour.. big fool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
SAD STORY

How sad? cheesy lol cheesy
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Niggerians and being all clingy when they date pale skinned women. See how he seems excited in the pics sef.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ejiblinks from Owerri, Imo state. Na them

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by naijapikin04(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2018

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Meritocracy: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.