Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (69664 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yahoo boy, he knows his work wella. See love story, it was almost touching.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Instead of GREEN card, he got RED card

22 to 42....Shameless golddigger angry

There's a reason why the girl's family refused him....he should ask his kinsmen who have made their language the lingua franca in Asian jails.... angry
your mouth go finish you
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
faithfull18:
Why do I find this funny

It is funny indeed. grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Bondinus(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Even for the pic sef, she no look happy
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Marygold637:
your mouth go finish you

Why?
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Her family must be regular visitors of Nairaland. You can't be aware of the mental state of an average Nigerian male and wish your enemy to breed anything with them even if your enemy is 50 years old.

A typical Nigerian negro that is only attracted to children and teenagers will all of a sudden be attracted to a 40+ year old?
Who are you fooling?

looooool!

Even by just looking at the pic, you can tell she is not even into him. Even with their cats and dogs, females usually put smiles on their faces when taking pics.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaOhafia:
This guy sounds like Bruno who we served together with..

We dey CDS one fateful day, na him baba comot him phone proudly show us one old woman of about 70 - 65years say na him sweetheart wey dey madrid.
Say the woman no get family aside am.

Me as per Gee wey grow for North and have never see such stuff. I shock

The green card of a thing is not common in the Northern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by BENARI: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
sabi99:
oboi see NOSE

Na the only thing wey you see be dat abi?

Low self esteem na bad disease o!

Bro accept yourself as you be. No be you create yourself.
Stop finding fault with your features and other people own. That one no go help you.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Is this your crying the reason why she can't smile cheesy
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Kharol1234: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
all dis tins wer d guy write na chinese e take tel d woman i love u abi na english funny guy e wan marry him chinese aunty
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Stingard: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
The woman no send am from the beginning. For the pics, e be like say she just dey tolerate am
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
fk001:

The green card of a thing is not common in the Northern part of the country.

Nobody do green Card stuffs in the North.. football betting just started around 2015 in the north
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Nobody do green Card stuffs in the North.. football betting just started around 2015 in the north

Yea true.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
hahahaha, he has entered one chance.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tension532:
this one is sad no green card for him

wawa

1k likes and i will leak nwa Amaikpe pix
FYM, cheesy Leak am if you fit.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
This can't be love
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by ghaneeyat43: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Truth be told, this is not love. The woman get sense wella.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
A Chinese employer complained bitterly about his worker's constant absenteeism by telling him, " Many many time to you go, little little time you come"

LMAO
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
even looking both of them together, she was never happy. whites are beginning to take their brain with them in falling in love
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by motivativesweet: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tension532:

wawa

11likes now oya leak his pix
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young Nigerian man has been left heartbroken after he was dumped by his 42-year-old Chinese lover.

According to the 22-year-old Nigerian identified as Ejiblinks from Owerri, Imo state, his older lover dumped him after five months of dating because her family won't approve due to his nationality and age. 

Despite being heartbroken, the young man still took to Facebook to declare love for her as he vowed to wait for her to come back into his life.

Read below what he shared online. 

She came into my life sad, lonely and in need of a shoulder to lean on. I said I’d be there for her as a friend. So we talked. Though 3000 km apart, we still felt close.

Then she tells me she wants more than friendship but afraid of losing her, I couldn’t say I’d fallen for her already. I gave in and said I loved her too. I gave her my soul, my heart. Everything.

Five months of happiness. Then one day she simply said she couldn’t be mine. Her family wouldn’t approve. Our love wasn’t enough, am from Nigeria, and she is Chinese, am 22 and she 42.

She left, deactivating her Facebook and whatsapp. Coming back again twice more, I was more broken each time.

But I am still here, missing her. Every minute of everyday. I still love her, still cry for her, the first time I kissed her, once second to none. I have touched her hand, saw her in person, had fun with her, but I am still waiting. Not knowing where she is or how she’s doing.

Yet I’ll wait for her because I will love her forever. No one can replace her, up to now.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/nigerian-man-speaks-after-being-dumped-by-42-year-old-chinese-lover-photos.html

this woman wey no dey smile
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
adrian3000:
shocked

i'll blame buhari for this

because of him we've been rejected both home and abroad
Véry wrong. Its because of you Igbos disgracing Nigeria every where you go to settle. Infact they should just give you this Biafra thing sef make we all go our separate way

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
ugly men
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by xpool(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
greatnaija01:
SAD STORY
Sad say e pain d guy cos e Neva job d woman
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
he is no longer fucking well
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by ogbonti: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tension532:

wawa

Chinese and China and Chinko don't give GREEN CARDS thru marriage!!!!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by adetes: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yea

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
nna we know, its her money you want, didnt know owerri boys also sell themselves for money.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by icon91(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chinese products doesn't last...
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
kimbraa:
The woman is a wise woman. Dude is a leech and deserved what he got.

how do u know? stop blind criticism
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
Go to school, they won't!

Get a degree, and be useful, first to yourself, and then to the society; they won't.

Get a life, mba;

See how the idle youth is crying over a woman old enough to be his mum on social media.

Empty head!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.