Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Candid Advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice Please. (685 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Please. by Alusioji(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2010
Am 28 yrs old I ve been dating a 22 yr old girl for 2 yrs nw.she is a girl that likes sex( she is every guy dream babe,will giv it to u 24/7) and she knows the technicalities. i know she has other guys and was suspectin her then till august last when I had an STD then I had no other girl, I confronted her & he agreed that she slept wit one guy one nit that she was drunk & the guy didn’t use condoms. Early this year again I found out that she has been lying to me for more than one yr about her course of study and the university she is studying in. She begged for forgiveness & was 4given.
Since then my love for her started goin down & the trust went to zero.
Now I met I new girl who is spinnin my head around & she is my perfect kind of woman.
The problem now is that my old is saying that she will not let go(one of her reasons is that am the only guy that can make her come(orgasm)) & from the way she sounds now, she can do anything to ve me.
She has even called d new girl to threaten her & has been reporting me to all my friends.
I ve given her one thousands and one reasons why our relationship cant work anymore,that d love is nt there again & she went as far as saying that she doesn’t mind being my slave for life.

Good people of nairaland wat do I do. No yabs pls.
Re: Candid Advice Please. by Woke4all(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2010
Alusi_oji:

Am 28 yrs old I ve been dating a 22 yr old girl for 2 yrs nw.she is a girl that likes sex( she is every guy dream babe,will giv it to u 24/7) and she knows the technicalities. i know she has other guys and was suspectin her then till august last when I had an STD then I had no other girl, I confronted her & he agreed that she slept wit one guy one nit that she was drunk & the guy didn’t use condoms. Early this year again I found out that she has been lying to me for more than one yr about her course of study and the university she is studying in. She begged for forgiveness & was 4given.
Since then my love for her started goin down & the trust went to zero.
Now I met I new girl who is spinnin my head around & she is my perfect kind of woman.
The problem now is that my old is saying that she will not let go(one of her reasons is that am the only guy that can make her come(heavenly feeling)) & from the way she sounds now, she can do anything to ve me.
She has even called d new girl to threaten her & has been reporting me to all my friends.
I ve given her one thousands and one reasons why our relationship cant work anymore,that d love is nt there again & she went as far as saying that she doesn’t mind being my slave for life.

Good people of nairaland wat do I do. No yabs pls.

You no dey use CD?

Dump her before you carry Aids dat na if you never get before
Re: Candid Advice Please. by izeek(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2010
please just make sure you confirm your status before you infect the new girl.
as dumb as you are, you kept sleeping with her without even after you got std.

boys no just dey try!
Re: Candid Advice Please. by Alusioji(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2010
i dey use boot 24/7 oh but sometimes b4 u focus junior don start to dey swim.
Re: Candid Advice Please. by Adolak(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2010
Use, use, use her and dump her but use c.d so that you wont infect the new girl.
Re: Candid Advice Please. by deefact: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2010
she will not let go(one of her reasons is that am the only guy that can make her come(heavenly feeling)) & from the way she sounds now, she can do anything to ve me.

please i need u now!!!!!
come make me com, u ar a super star, lol
Re: Candid Advice Please. by Vic2k3(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2010
I can't still figure out y 'some' ladies are so dumb.she's bin promiscuous all those while but still has d guts 2 say those stupid lines. If u luv ur lyfe jump dat 4kin ship.
Re: Candid Advice Please. by Vic2k3(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2010
On da flip side a devil u is better dan an angel u don't know.so is gonna b a big decision.i pray u follow ur heart
Re: Candid Advice Please. by kilakhan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2010
whats the big deal in dumping a babe you dont want? just make yourself unavailable and for heavens sake stop sleeping with her,
Re: Candid Advice Please. by snthesis(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
Alusi_oji:

Good people of nairaland wat do I do.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Candid Advice Please. by iice(f): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2010
deefact:

she will not let go(one of her reasons is that am the only guy that can make her come(heavenly feeling)) & from the way she sounds now, she can do anything to ve me.

please i need u now!!!!!
come make me com, u ar a super star, lol

Rofl
Humans are silly really. Mechanical in most ways grin grin

Keep your distance from her. If possible, sever contact with her atleast for the time being

(1) (Reply)

I Love U Baby! / Happy Attitude: / I Truly Need Ur Candid Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.