Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... (858 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Gaspardd(m): 5:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Then you re like a fool that bought bitcoin at the ATH (all time high) at $20000. Question to be asked is where were you wen it was $0.007 or $10?

Story going arnd is sn actually bought 1 pizza with 10000btc back in 2009. I guess thats d real meaning of gnashing of teeth now.
Same way with niggaz too.. where were u wen he was struggling to eat, when he had no hope of ever seeing d light, when he used to cry himself to slp everynight? You were prolly chasing some all time high made dude and when he finally dumped you and thats if he didnt use your pants and shìts, then u wud start yelling "men re scum" bullcrap, and while at it still chasing d next ATH made dude again only for same cycle to repeat itself again.

Stupid arachnidas (big head, front, back with thin legs and arms)..and with that i am reffering to slay queens..will never learn. What u re to do is...find a dude still strugling at d early stage of his life but make sure he is focused and has a very good potential and hold on to him, so that when he finally makes it, then he can buy you that lambo or benz that u want. But this time arnd he isnt buy it, u guyz are buyin it together.

Dont be like that guy that bought a pizza for 10000btc and later bought 1btc at 20000usd.
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Gaspardd:
Then you re like a fool that bought bitcoin at the ATH (all time high) at $20000. Question to be asked is where were you wen it was $0.007 or $10?

Story going arnd is sn actually bought 1 pizza with 10000btc back in 2009. I guess thats d real meaning of gnashing of teeth now.
Same way with niggaz too.. where were u wen he was struggling to eat, when he had no hope of ever seeing d light, when he used to cry himself to slp everynight? You were prolly chasing some all time high made dude and when he finally dumped you and thats if he didnt use your pants and shìts, then u wud start yelling "men re scum" bullcrap, and while at it still chasing d next ATH made dude again only for same cycle to repeat itself again.

Stupid arachnidas (big head, front, back with thin legs and arms)..and with that i am reffering to slay queens..will never learn. What u re to do is...find a dude still strugling at d early stage of his life but make sure he is focused and has a very good potential and hold on to him, so that when he finally makes it, then he can buy you that lambo or benz that u want. But this time arnd he isnt buy it, u guyz are buyin it together.

Dont be like that guy that bought a pizza for 10000btc and later bought 1btc at 20000usd.
dating a poor man who promises to be rich is like playing nairabet with your future. Many of us cannot afford that kind of risky venture sorry. We will not be candidates for stories that touch
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Gaspardd(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dating a poor man who promises to be rich is like playing nairabet with your future. Many of us cannot afford that kind of risky venture sorry. We will not be candidates for stories that touch

Sounds like what a "40yrs old evening news paper jumping upandan from one guy to another desperately lacthing on some guys to leech on" wud say. I am not sayin you fit into that steretype but then just sayin.

A girl below 25 who has brain and has sth good going on for herself wud def get my point

2 Likes

Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Jayslicky: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Why wasting time advising them, let them continue it's good to have experiences in life to see how far you've come. If a slayqueen wants to date a rich guy let her be, it's called freedom of association.
Whatever rocks anyone's boat.

2 Likes

Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Gaspardd:

Sounds like what a "40yrs old evening news paper jumping upandan from one guy to another desperately lacthing on some guys to leech on" wud say. I am not sayin you fit into that steretype but then just sayin.

A girl below 25 who has brain and has sth good going on for herself wud def get my point
gringrin LMAO. No sensible grown ass woman of reproductive age will build-a-bum or raise a man child cos that is what some of you men on romanceland are.

let him go and xomplete his home training in his father's house instead of letting an innocent woman to pick up his slack. You will just be disgracing and spoiling show for REAL MEN.
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
All join...

[url=elitebeautytips.biz]Elite Beauty Blog[/url]: How To Avoid 9 Most Common Makeup Mistakes
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:

And if he later becomes broke may be after a failed investment?? You would leave because according to you it will now become a risky venture.smh.whatever happens to being a team with the guy its talk like this that make me stick to being a caring and responsible baby father and nothing more,marriage is looking like a risky venture to me also.
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Gaspardd(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
gringrin LMAO. No sensible grown ass woman of reproductive age will build-a-bum or raise a man child cos that is what some of you men on romanceland are.

let him go and xomplete his home training in his father's house instead of letting an innocent woman to pick up his slack. You will just be disgracing and spoiling show for REAL MEN.

One thing ive noticed is that, Nigerain girls wud choose to endure an abusive and dehumanizing relationship as long as they can depend on d guy as opposed to actually doing sth good for themsleves and being happy with an upcoming guy.

Not judging just stating facts.

3 Likes

Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Gaspardd:

One thing ive noticed is that, Nigerain girls wud choose to endure an abusive and dehumanizing relationship as long as they can depend on d guy as opposed to actually doing sth good for themsleves and being happy with an upcoming guy.

Not judging just stating facts.
lol, i dont know about others but my hAppiness comes from me not from any man, rich or poor
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2018
vidicious:

And if he later becomes broke may be after a failed investment?? You would leave because according to you it will now become a risky venture.smh.whatever happens to being a team with the guy its talk like this that make me stick to being a caring and responsible baby father and nothing more,marriage is looking like a risky venture to me also.
teammates dont sleep with eachother or create a family. A marriage is not a doubles tennis match.

As for the man losing money. whosoever can become rich once can do it again . Now that is a better gamble than gambling with a broke man who is not financially intelligent. Besides the true test of a man's character is when he has money , not when he is dirt poor

i think i have given enough time and attention to this thread
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Gaspardd(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, i dont know about others but my hAppiness comes from me not from any man, rich or poor
This just points to d fact that u re a fùcking hypocrite, maybe its d type of pple that uve been meeting that influences this or whatever, but then true happiness happens when shared. That means u cant be happy in isolation. You re like sn who locked his doors, windows and shit, afraid of reptiles creeping into d rm, but then shutting off fresh air and stuff.

Its good to be immune to outside behaviours but then true happiness is when u let ur gaurds down
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Be deceiving yourself grin

Who is going to date you? There is absolutely nothing special about you. Fine you no fine, bodyshape is zero. All you do is rant from morning till night.

I guess it's true when they say the ugly ones are always the loudest grin
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Gaspardd(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:

I hope the high pedestal youve put urself is strong enuf, and i hope u re also not already deformed with ur shoulder being constantly raised high?

Well gtfo.. no one gives a shiet.

3 Likes

Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
teammates dont sleep with eachother or create a family. A marriage is not a doubles tennis match.

As for the man losing money. whosoever can become rich once can do it again . Now that is a better gamble than gambling with a broke man who is not financially intelligent. Besides the true test of a man's character is when he has money , not when he is dirt poor

I could explain about the working as team part but you seem like you know it all so I won't even bother. Cheers
Re: To the slayqueens Looking For A Rich Guy To Date...... by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
are you rich, why do you feel entitled to a rich man?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The #1 Trait Women Find Very Attractive In A Man. / I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says / Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.