Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The #1 Trait Women Find Very Attractive In A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The #1 Trait Women Find Very Attractive In A Man. (858 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The #1 Trait Women Find Very Attractive In A Man. by Donshaga(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Hey man,.. it's Chris here.

Today we'll focus on the #1 trait women find attractive in a man which is Having Strong Sense of Self-Worth

Now, we all deeply desire to feel and be significant, important, special, and worthy in one way or another.

We need to know our life matters – that we’re here for a reason or a purpose.

The attractive man intuitively KNOW that they are significant, important, special, and worthy.

They intuitively know they are “good enough” for women.

Why do women find this attractive?

To make it simple, I talk about how others naturally treat you the same as you treat yourself.

If you think poorly of yourself, women will think poorly of you.

If you don’t value yourself, women won’t value you.

If you don’t believe in your ability to attract women, women won’t feel attraction for you.

If you believe you’re attractive, women are more likely find you attractive.

If you believe you’re fun and cool, women are more likely to have fun with you and say you’re cool.

Making sense?
Before i forget, if you want in-depth advanced tips on how to get women attracted to you. Click --->>> https://rapidseductionsecretsbook.com

Now, what most of us aren’t aware of is that our body language and behavior directly reflect what is happening in our mind:

If we don’t value ourselves, we’re going to “look” like we don’t value ourselves.

If we don’t think highly of ourselves, we’re going to “look” like we don’t think highly of ourselves.

If we don’t believe women will find us valuable, we’re going to naturally “look” and behave in a way that says, “You shouldn’t be attracted to me.
I’m not very valuable to you or worth your time.
You’d be better off with another guy.”

You can’t fake the transfer of your thoughts to action and there are no
“tricks” to avoid or get around it.

Start giving women “clues” and tips on how they should see you, feel about you, and treat you by treating yourself well, valuing yourself, and
having a strong sense of self-worth.

How do you value yourself more and start feeling that you’re “good enough” for women?

 Physically take care of yourself – work out, eat right, good hygiene, dress well, good haircut, and pay attention to the details of your
overall appearance.

 Handle emotional and mental issues – learn to have better control over your emotions, anxiety, nervousness, shyness, etc. around
women.

 Establish goals and work on them – stay productive and work
towards goals that will benefit you in the long run.
Women prefer men who are establishing themselves and going places in life.

 Get a better job – always try to outdo yourself and push yourself to
do better occupationally.

 Have a life – do your best to make yourself happy emotionally, socially, occupationally, and financially. If someone or something is making you feel less worthy or valuable, get rid of that person or
thing. Fill your life with beneficial people and experiences.

Work on this stuff regularly, value yourself more, and you’ll know you’re “worthy” of women’s attention.

Till next time,
-Chris.

PS: Before i forget, if you want in-depth advanced tips on how to get women attracted to you. Click here -->> https://rapidseductionsecretsbook.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says / Please I Dont Know If This Is Right / Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.