Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says (858 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by unclesoyo: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
In what can be considered as a hilarious post, a man who has been sending nude photos to his dad with the thought he was sending them to a girl he met online, has narrated how he got to find out it was his dad.

In his post, he reveled that he met the lady 2 months back and they had been chatting and getting dirty sometimes that he sent her his naked photos.

Then they made arrangement to meet only for him to tell his dad he was going to the library and the man dropped the bomb shell.

Read his post:

I've been chatting with this Jessica girl for 2 months and I've never met her I've been sending her nudes and stuff Today she gave me her location and said I can come over...I told my dad I was going to the library and he said "I'm Jessica" I fainted

https://lailasnews.com/ive-been-sending-nude-photos-to-my-dad-thinking-it-was-a-girl-man-says/

lalasticlala

Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
shocked
Smh vehemently!
This matter just weak me..

Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by icebird25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Are you kidney me?

1 Like

Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
This story isn't hilarious.

This shìt is weird, traumatic and fúcking sad. sad
Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by Headlesschicken(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided Lies from the pit of hell.... Crazy Motherphuckas be cooking up lies from the pit of hell....
Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by TourismMan(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by Jcole1985(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bi-sexual dad and Nymphomanic son
Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by IamD18: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sharing of nudes are mostly for sex starved folks.
Re: I've Been Sending Nude Photos To My Dad, Thinking It Was A Girl - Man Says by Auladimeji2: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
You think I'm foolish yo believe this nonsense by the cow that posted it here.

You, Op,Twitter,Nairaland ,the mod that will push this silly stuff to the FP,the readers, in fact all of you are mad

(1) (Reply)

Please I Dont Know If This Is Right / Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? / Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.