Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? (856 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fellas if you caught your woman having sex with another woman, how would you feel about it?

Will you be hurt?
Would it count to you as cheating?

Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by chuddyforlife(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bk
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Abaje195(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
i thought sex is 4 a male n female well if ur babe is a lesbian u can try 2 n satisfy n also talk 2 her so it shouldn't manifest in her, buh if she's addicted to lesbianism bros, JAPA grin
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Abaje195(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
chuddyforlife:
Bk
if u hav ntn 2 offer why not read n pass?? must u block space
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
2buffagain:
Fellas if you caught your woman having sex with another woman, how would you feel about it?

Will you be hurt?
Would it count to you as cheating?

bro, cheating IS cheating, whether with a man or woman....so if i didnt know about it before she did it, then TECHNICALLY, it is still cheating and the DECEIT will hurt just the same.

also, the fact that i was NOT invited, would bring an extra tear to my eyes!

1 Like

Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by chuddyforlife(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abaje195:

if u hav ntn 2 offer why not read n pass?? must u block space

we the family of space bookers association of nairaland declare ur quoting inconclusive
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, cheating IS cheating, whether with a man or woman....so if i didnt know about it before she did it, then TECHNICALLY, it is still cheating and the DECEIT will hurt just the same.

also, the fact that i was NOT invited, would bring an extra tear to my eyes!

LOL I just can't take it seriously.
Naturally, I think you would know if your woman has bisexual tendencies.
I always even try to ask her if she wants to try things.

If I know she is, I honestly could care less if I come home and meet another half naked woman in my house.
I will just tell her that she must atone for her sins by organizing steady three some for me. grin

As in, I don't wanna even bother setting anything up or knowing which girl is coming. She should just be putting three some appointments in my calendar. cheesy
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cheating is cheating. But I would feel much more disgusted yet a little less betrayed if a man cheats with another man.

1 Like

Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nope it's not cheating.
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
2buffagain:

LOL I just can't take it seriously.
Naturally, I think you would know if your woman has bisexual tendencies.
I always even try to ask her if she wants to try things.

If I know she is, I honestly could care less if I come home and meet another half naked woman in my house.
I will just tell her that she must atone for her sins by organizing steady three some for me. grin

As in, I don't wanna even bother setting anything up or knowing which girl is coming. She should just be putting three some appointments in my calendar. cheesy

yes, most men would know if their women would have bisexual tendencies, but it is all about HONESTY. if i cant satisfy my partner fully then we have nothing to do together, and if she has bisexual tendencies then we will fulfill them TOGETHER. expecting me not to join her in such fantasies would make me feel uncomfortable in this union... let alone if she does it behind my back.

i need to be in control of the sexual satisfaction of my partner (and vice versa), whether it be by being there as a participant OR just for moral support (either way, you will learn much more about your partner's desires).... but lets be clear on something: if you realize that your partner's mind/body is blown (when with a woman) in ways that are 100 times more satisfying/pleasurable/gratifying than you could ever provide to her, then let that undercover lesbian go, and find yourself a proper babe to date.

i had many exes in the past who were bisexual, and sharing that other woman should never be a selfish one sided affair.

3 Likes

Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by icebird25(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
I will just kukuma off my clothes and join the combo...party to the core.. I don't consider it as cheating at all..

1 Like

Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Abaje195(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
chuddyforlife:

we the family of space bookers association of nairaland declare ur quoting inconclusive

grin
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Didilicious: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
What men don’t know is most women are biCURIOUS..She might mess around with the next woman just because but it won’t mean anything really..Years and years of social conditioning won’t make her come up to you and open up for obvious reasons.Banging another man however is a different story

With that being said I don’t think it’s cheating,it’s a biology experiment x
Re: Does It Count If She Cheats With Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
off my clothes and have a 3reesome

(1) (Reply)

Don't Cry For Any Lady That Left You Brothers / Sweet! Lady Pregnant With Another Twins After Losing A Set Last Year / Smash Or Evade Series: Would You Smash Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.