Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) (5419 Views)

Who Is Knacking My GF Should Please Allow Her Answer Her Phone / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Gisters: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

They said a respectful woman will have to kneel down while answering her husband's call? She does this at the bus stop! Lol

True or false, all the ladies in building can you?

See more - https://gistmore.com/this-is-how-a-respectful-woman-answer-her-husbands-call-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Gisters: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
sad
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin No be husband she dey follow talk.

Na their pastors the Gullible zombies dey talk to.

Pastor: " kneel down wherever you are right now. The Spirit wants me to pray for you'"

Gullible Zombie: "But daddy I'm on the express road daddy"

Pastor: " Obey the Spirit and kneel down wherever you are standing right now in Jesus Name"

Gullible Zombie: OK my daddy I'm on my knees, Amen"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by highqueen(f): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Osino gini
Lemme come and cook myself inside pot before I answer my husband's call too.
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
That's how every well culture woman, is suppose to behave. cool

6 Likes

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Scary respect
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by HungerMustGo: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
hahahahahahaha!! That will be the wife to die for.

=>But such women in the hands of wicked and selfish men will be trodden like carpet.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Akure weed
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by amaniro: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Pastor: " kneel down wherever you are right now. The Spirit wants me to pray for you'"

Pastor: " Obey the Spirit and kneel down wherever you are standing right now in Jesus Name"

Na pastor headache go kill this one. Don't let irrelevant things bother you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Moiking(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
there is a difference between being stupid and submissive!

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by mankan2k7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is far from being submissive, this is senselessness.
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Godons1: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

You are very correct. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Mcy56(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
@Op, if this is what you called respect and submissiveness to hubby, then you are on a long thing. sad
Anyway, I know you are lying..... but kwantinu. tongue
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Na dem pastor dey pray for them na...them kneel down not knowing if dem pastor dey pray for them on top olosho.... Cos its hard to trust anyone nowadays oo

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wonders Will Never End... SmH
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2018
What of how a respectful man answers his woman's call

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by olamy7(m): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

we don laugh grin
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

we don laugh but then u need to clap for urself
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by olamy7(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Godons1:

You are very correct. cheesy
mumu 2
Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by SocialJustice: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by AeroplaneApple: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2018
amaniro:
Don't let irrelevant things bother you
wow so you mean Pastors are irrelevant? This is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Godons1: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2018
olamy7:
mumu 2

cool

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2018
So OP if ur wife answer u like dis, U no go fear? u no go like knw watin dey her mind grin grin grin grin i pity u

LWTMP

Re: This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) by leonard002(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
the person who posted this and all who subscribe to this should be shipped back to the 4th century

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Please! How Will I Remove That Allah Quote On My Sigi ,i No Do Again / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.