Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage (558 Views)

Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Am Fadipe oluwaseun by name
Am gentle cool and very nice but i don't tolerate nonsense
Am 25 years old
Am working class.
Am dark and bit tall but not too tall

Am looking for a very realistic lady, who really know the full definition of life and love. Not the paparazzi like.
A lady that's tolerance and submissive, God fearing with good and realistic heart.

Must be yoruba lady.
I don't mind if you're not working yet
I don't mind your looking but your attitude matter most to me thanks

You can WhatsApp me on 08145518760
Call on 08133463086

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by BRMN: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by dingbang(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Naah .. Two months from now you gona mind if she is working bro cuz she gona tie you down with funds you gona wish she was working.

You deserve more bro, never settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Learnstuffs: 2:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Fadipe123:
Am
Must be yoruba lady.
I don't mind if you're not working yet
I don't mind your looking but your attitude matter most to me thanks

Why limiting yourself man. Love does not have ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 10, 2018
So nairaland your pastor tell you You go see wife keep searching oh undecided
Re: I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by eljay22: 5:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Ladies be careful !!!

He is from "that side". And Christmas is around be corner. Before you turn to mint for owanbe !!!

A word they say is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

How Netflix Orange Is the New Black caused the used panty trade to explode / Kolkata Independent Hot Celebrities Model Girls / Actress Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Film .[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.