Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please Help I'm In Bondage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I'm In Bondage (1427 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2018
MannieA:

.lollzz...oga...u are the one causing ur problems...
tbh ehnnn..some of y'all don't need advice coz...it's just a simple thing you need to do...why would God be giving u signs and you are thinking it's a problem
These are signs DAT the relationship isn't right ..she isn't the one for you....
how can a Lady leave her boyfriend and go to another man's house and sleep which means she doesn't respect you... she doesn't respect you at all!!!
you're in DAT relationship because of her looks.....you are bearing all these shii coz she's beautiful and you feel you won't get somebody as pretty as her again.... my dear...u don't know your worth!!!do not place looks over ur happiness.. be with somebody DAT makes you happy..
you are going bankrupt trying to please somebody DAT doesn't care about you!!you are only doing urself o.. .find somebody better...there are lots of good women DAT need good men.
your relationship with her is very toxic.......
and u said rich men are always around her ..if rich men are always around her. leave her for them ..any woman who uses her body to make money and gives silly excuses is a fool......
thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=73706916][/quote]

thanks bro...
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by MannieA(f): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:
thanks bro...

lol...I'm a female tho..uwlcm
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Op kill yourself nau Na woman matter you just pack put for head. That girl has totally destroyed you emotionally. Like for 3years?? Ha this is not normal again na. I pray you receive sense and flee from that girl before its too late. My thoughts tho.
thanks
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Mintum:
Op, you are your own problem. Leave the bitch and move on with your life
thanks bro....
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
why are you wasting your time. stop being in your feelings, man up , break up with her and hustle to make real money. it is obvious you guys are keeping each other as back up plans.

Men pls i beg you all cos i will type this once. Broke+ relationship=Misery. If you cant provide in a relationship and a woman cant nuture, there is no point. the other party will entertain other options.
thanks bro...
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
highqueen:
You really think that kind of girl.deserve your tears?
Someone that care less of your emotions cos you can't afford all her needs.

Better wake up, she has proven to you that you mean nothing to her by sleeping with your friend.
Meaning that she has slept with more guys that you don't even know, Please, quit that relationship for you sanity.

thanks bro
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by atikuobi2019nig: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

She went to prostitute herself, because she and her family had a financial challenge?

The same way she would prostitute herself, when you marry her..... I bet she is already a runzgal on the side, but the love is turning you blind..... You better run like fire is burning your ass....... Did you ask her how the guy squeezed her mangoro's and pounded her snail or if she gave him a head or if he tossed her salad........?

A man that loses his mind and business, because he is stupidly in love..... Would see a thousand men pass over the same girl..... Now tell me if the loss was worth it.....

thanks bro
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by Jombom: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
highqueen:
You really think that kind of girl.deserve your tears?
Someone that care less of your emotions cos you can't afford all her needs.

Better wake up, she has proven to you that you mean nothing to her by sleeping with your friend.
Meaning that she has slept with more guys that you don't even know, Please, quit that relationship for you sanity.
Unbelievable first sensible comment from you in a long while.
Re: Please Help I'm In Bondage by Alexaonfleek: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2018
From a female's POV,

She's not worth your tears and stress jare.that energy you are using to cry, use that same energy in your business and it will flourish. Then you will be a boss of your own.

PS:if she comes running back to you,don't give her a second chance.you guys aren't even compatible in the first place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! See This Crazy Pre-wedding Photos People Are Talking About Online / CUTE BABIES ALERT! Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister / Watch Video Of Popular Pastor’s Wife Who Allegedly Sent Her N*de Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.