Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

An Awkward Situationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Awkward Situationship (3942 Views)

Have U Ever Received A Call While In An Awkward Situation? / I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me / Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
you must come to village to appease the gordz for xmas....
they are demanding the following

a one eyed housefly
a virgin lizard
the first sperm of a male mosquito
unripe pawpaw shaped like banana
and
the milk teeth of president buhari when he was a child.

IF YOU DO NOT DELIVER IT WITHIN 7 DAYS.... nepa will take light in your area during xmas.

shocked shocked Ahh. Pls tender justice with mercy na

Lol, light is not stable in my area cry. So, it won't be a biggie grin grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=apholaryn post=73729946][/quote]

grin grin Don't mind me oh.

Just kidding wink
Re: An Awkward Situationship by greatnaija01: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
ha.... NEPA must do well o. else I will tie father Christmas to the pole. he won't be able to return to NORTH POLE.

Wuraola01:

shocked shocked Ahh. Pls tender justice with mercy na

Lol, light is not stable in my area cry. So, it won't be a biggie grin grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
ha.... NEPA must do well o. else I will tie father Christmas to the pole. he won't be able to return to NORTH POLE.

Lol. smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
MannieA:
wait...this issue is kinda intricate...
but first lemme start with my experience...
I used to date this guy...he told me everything,his plans..his projects and even showed me his bank account balance most times... I guessed he trusted me.. but then again we were dating...so sure he liked me..another is my bestie..he tells me everything... he is fond of me... he can't go one day without telling me wat he does.....I dunno if he likes me..as in emotional aspect ..I'm not sure he does... so I gave these two stories because he can either like you or just feel safe telling you things...when person feels safe with a particular person...they tend to tell you everything...
so.. I suggest u take wat greatnaija said and put him on a test... to find out his feelings..
another issue is you not being ready for a relationship tho...do you like him?? and why aren't you ready for another relationship coz..I suggest if you don't like him... you should just withdraw a little bit.. don't always make urself available.. it will hurt him tho sha...
and...it's always the guy who can determine if you pple are dating or not.. if the guy doesn't approve.. DAT means there is no relationship

Guy shows you his bank account.
Guy shows me his project.

Madame, happy married life. Biko when are we coming to eat Rice.

Oh wait, you used to date the Guyyyyy. cheesy grin grin grin grin

HAhahahahahaha

Sorry I just had to laugh, its not you I'm laughing at but the way I read the story. From bottom to top
Re: An Awkward Situationship by MannieA(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
truthsayer009:

Guy shows you his bank account.
Guy shows me his project.

Madame, happy married life. Biko when are we coming to eat Rice.

Oh wait, you used to date the Guyyyyy. cheesy grin grin grin grin

HAhahahahahaha

Sorry I just had to laugh, its not you I'm laughing at but the way I read the story. From bottom to top

I don't understand.
What's the meaning of this tho?
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Mursz: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Yeah. I'm so torn sad
In between indecision.
And scared of myself too

Confusion everywhere, are you in or out? I wanf I dont want? You are confusing us here na biko

You just cant understand women and their indecisiveness, a man knows whether he wants to only sleep with you or take you the whole mile just from the first hello.

Why arent women like that na?
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2018
Mursz:

Confusion everywhere, are you in or out? I wanf I dont want? You are confusing us here na biko

You just cant understand women and their indecisiveness, a man knows whether he wants to only sleep with you or take you the whole mile just from the first hello.

Why arent women like that na?

Lol. I dunno

Guess I'm out. Confusing you? Lol
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Mursz: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol. I dunno

Guess I'm out. Confusing you? Lol

Why the sudden out? a few moments ago you were torn inbetween.

See ehn there are no rules to relationships, forgot all those things you read in books, it really comes to knot in the real world.

If you have feelings for him and you think he’s holding back, oga just call him and ask him as i quote.

“ Oga what do you want?” Simple, straight forward and precise. Remember to include the “Oga” it emphasizes the seriousness of the question. For someone who is already spilling without being asked, if you ask him this one ehn , his mouth will just be running like tap.

Make your decisions from then. How hard can all this things be na biko? And yes you are confusing my brain... lol
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Mursz:

Why the sudden out? a few moments ago you were torn inbetween.

See ehn there are no rules to relationships, forgot all those things you read in books, it really comes to knot in the real world.

If you have feelings for him and you think he’s holding back, oga just call him and ask him as i quote.

“ what do you want?” Simple, straight forward and precise. For someone who is already spilling without being asked, if you ask him this one ehn , his mouth will just be running like tap.

Make your decisions from then. How hard can all this things be na biko?

Alright. Thank you smiley smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Mursz: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Alright. Thank you smiley smiley

You welcome, i hope this helps.

Dont let me come back here and read this your confusion something again o! ... lol
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Mursz:

You welcome, i hope this helps.

Dont let me come back here and read this your confusion something again o! ... lol

grin grin Yeah, it helped.

Okay sir grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by kazyhm(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
thanks for the MENTION.... now lets address this with some wisdom sprinkled here and there.

FIRST, understand that most intelligent guys love to have friends who are LOGICAL.... and I'd say you fit that profile.... BUT over time "just friends" become STRONG FEELINGS.... so whats the solution... RUN YOUR TESTs on him.

FIRST TEST.... ask him for candid advice about a guy you are interested in dating and how the guy has been disturbing you for an answer... let him know you plan to say yes but you do not want to sound desperate..... BOOM!!!!! do not listen to whatever he says... JUST WATCH HIS REACTIONS FROM THEN ON. He may change towards you SLOWLY or DRASTICALLY.

SECOND TEST..... wear a RING... then when he asks you tell him you just started dating some nice guy.... HIS REACTION WILL BE PRICELESS.... then you will now tell him how some other guy you met on facebook got angry that you are now in a relationship but he had been a friend without being MAN ENOUGH to tell you his true intent so he lost.... i HOPE YOU GET?

THIRD simply never include him in your own plans and see how he reacts in the long run.... then let him know you love people who are straight forward and you are not interested in any relationship right now.

FOURTH (my best).. download an app for FAKE CALLS and set the time of call and the NAME OF CALLER to HUBBY/LOVER/SHUGA/MY WORLD.... and ensure he is with your phone at the SET TIME and let it ring in his hands.... then you watch his reactions when it rings.... IF HE PICKS then JEALOUSY has been born... IF HE GIVES YOU THE PHONE... PICK IT AND TALK ROMANTICALLY AND SAY OUT LOUD THAT YOU ARE WITH A "FRIEND" then walk away to discuss and laugh.... JUST 5 MINS is enough for him to get the message.

IF THESE FOUR METHODS DO NOT SMOKE OUT THE RABBIT meaning expose his hidden logical intentions then he is DEEP and you should RUN... but if it does, then watch if he will still be a friend after knowing you are in a "RELATIONSHIP" and if he maintains the friendship.... without budging... HE IS A KEEPER.

errrm Wuraola01 DO NOT APPLY THIS FOR ME O... else I will block you on whatsapp for 9 months grin then join MFM for your matter

These nonsense test is for what purpose exactly ? The op never mentioned that the guy is playing her.

She even said she do not like him and don't want to date him.......
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2018
kazyhm:

These nonsense test is for what purpose exactly ? The op never mentioned that the guy is playing her.

I never said I don't like him
Re: An Awkward Situationship by kazyhm(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

I never said I don't like him

You're sitting on the fence.

Would you like to date him because that suggested test will not help at all. In fact you might not like the outcome

If you like and and think dating him is good for you, just play along and stop waiting for him asking you out. He tells you his plan, tell him yours too. He calls you, call him too. He will found you friendship very unique and love it

The love you will feel is out of this world. He will become mumu for you. And if you're not confuse like those slayqueen. Very soon you will find your purpose in the relationship and before you know it, you're married

2 Likes

Re: An Awkward Situationship by pedrilo: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
thanks for the MENTION.... now lets address this with some wisdom sprinkled here and there.

FIRST, understand that most intelligent guys love to have friends who are LOGICAL.... and I'd say you fit that profile.... BUT over time "just friends" become STRONG FEELINGS.... so whats the solution... RUN YOUR TESTs on him.

FIRST TEST.... ask him for candid advice about a guy you are interested in dating and how the guy has been disturbing you for an answer... let him know you plan to say yes but you do not want to sound desperate..... BOOM!!!!! do not listen to whatever he says... JUST WATCH HIS REACTIONS FROM THEN ON. He may change towards you SLOWLY or DRASTICALLY.

SECOND TEST..... wear a RING... then when he asks you tell him you just started dating some nice guy.... HIS REACTION WILL BE PRICELESS.... then you will now tell him how some other guy you met on facebook got angry that you are now in a relationship but he had been a friend without being MAN ENOUGH to tell you his true intent so he lost.... i HOPE YOU GET?

THIRD simply never include him in your own plans and see how he reacts in the long run.... then let him know you love people who are straight forward and you are not interested in any relationship right now.

FOURTH (my best).. download an app for FAKE CALLS and set the time of call and the NAME OF CALLER to HUBBY/LOVER/SHUGA/MY WORLD.... and ensure he is with your phone at the SET TIME and let it ring in his hands.... then you watch his reactions when it rings.... IF HE PICKS then JEALOUSY has been born... IF HE GIVES YOU THE PHONE... PICK IT AND TALK ROMANTICALLY AND SAY OUT LOUD THAT YOU ARE WITH A "FRIEND" then walk away to discuss and laugh.... JUST 5 MINS is enough for him to get the message.

IF THESE FOUR METHODS DO NOT SMOKE OUT THE RABBIT meaning expose his hidden logical intentions then he is DEEP and you should RUN... but if it does, then watch if he will still be a friend after knowing you are in a "RELATIONSHIP" and if he maintains the friendship.... without budging... HE IS A KEEPER.

errrm Wuraola01 DO NOT APPLY THIS FOR ME O... else I will block you on whatsapp for 9 months grin then join MFM for your matter

very very immature.
I SAY TELL HIM POINT BLANK.
Why are people so manipulative nowadays?
What happened to bn blunt and open?

3 Likes

Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2018
kazyhm:

Would you like to date him because that suggested test will not help at all. In fact you might not like the outcome

No cos I aint ready to. smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by kazyhm(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

No cos I aint ready to. smiley
I have modified my initial post. I hope it will be helpful
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2018
kazyhm:

If you like and and think dating him is good for you, just play along and stop waiting for him asking you out. He tells you his plan, tell him yours too. He calls you, call him too. He will found you friendship very unique and love it

The love you will feel is out of this world. He will become mumu for you. And if you're not confuse like those slayqueen. Very soon you will find your purpose in the relationship and before you know it, you're married

Hmm. Nice wink

Thank you very much. Would do as you said smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Rextizzle(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2018
greatnaija01:

Wuraola01 this guy said my mind, I don't think I have to give an advice again.
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Rextizzle:

Lol. grin

Thanks. Tho you came late angry
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Rextizzle(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lol. grin

Thanks. Tho you came late angry
Don't mind me jare, I was busy offline. grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Rextizzle:
Don't mind me jare, I was busy offline. grin

Alright oh grin grin. kiss
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by greatnaija01: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2018
brotherly am loyal o... thanks
am just doing my bit to ease the BUHARI-JUBRIL tension online o
Rextizzle:
Re: An Awkward Situationship by greatnaija01: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2018
Bros you too much, thanks o... I have the same questions on my mind

pedrilo:
very very immature.
I SAY TELL HIM POINT BLANK.
Why are people so manipulative nowadays?
What happened to bn blunt and open?
Re: An Awkward Situationship by greatnaija01: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2018
baba, SEE THE GIRL DOES NOT LIKE THE GUY FOR DATING but she likes him for friendship and whats it to remain that way.... in order to help him she needs these tests because some guys can waste their destinies as FRIENDS even if the girl has given TRAFFIC LIGHT signals.... then when the girl gets into a proper relationship... they will be forming HURT.... she has to do her tests o so she can know how to let the guy down easy... abi what do u think?

kazyhm:

Re: An Awkward Situationship by Rextizzle(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
brotherly am loyal o... thanks am just doing my bit to ease the BUHARI-JUBRIL tension online o
Lol grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Rextizzle(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Alright oh grin grin. kiss
Have a nice day. grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2018
Rextizzle:
Have a nice day. grin

You too smiley

1 Like

Re: An Awkward Situationship by vladhillz(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2018
SweetBuns:

You've friend zoned him girl. I've been there before.
You just have to slowly back away. He will try to take it to the next level
lmfao at this comment..take it to d next level?what makes you think it's not the other way round.. we guys can also have an ordinary female friend that satisfy us emotionally,without being the gf..most of us actually prefer that now,..we guys also friend zone on a low key..
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2018
vladhillz:
lmfao at this comment..take it to d next level?what makes you think it's not the other way round.. we guys can also have an ordinary female friend that satisfy us emotionally,without being the gf..most of us actually prefer that now,..we guys also friend zone on a low key..

Ehen ehn. So it isn't only girls that friend zone?
Just that yours is done on a low key grin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Huge Appetite For Sex.. Instagram Model / Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.