Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

An Awkward Situationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Awkward Situationship (3945 Views)

Have U Ever Received A Call While In An Awkward Situation? / I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me / Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Awkward Situationship by blackpanthar: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2018
friendship without defined boundaries leads to the shiftin' of panties

so define it and if it would help.... make more male friends WHO ARE COMFY with bring JUS' FRIENDS... so no one gets any ideas that you are single.. till you choose a worthy mate.

Wuraola01:
So...I've been in a 'situationship' for a while...it's kind of confusing...well...that's how situationships are...

My first question is if a guy tells you all about his plans and future ambitions...and gets you involved with all the processes and wants to hear what you think....is it just a friendship thing?

He tells me almost anything...almost everything...and I'm like wow

Further...I know I'm waiting...at the same time I can't tell him...or ask him what's up...cause I did that before and it just got complicated in a previous friendship...

I know I don't want to date now
With all my story...I just want to hear your thoughts, though.

Cc greatnaija01
DanDeeBoss
Rextizzle
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2018
blackpanthar:
friendship without defined boundaries leads to the shiftin' of panties

so define it and if it would help.... make more male friends WHO ARE COMFY with bring JUS' FRIENDS... so no one gets any ideas that you are single.. till you choose a worthy mate.

Ohh. Thanks smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: An Awkward Situationship by vladhillz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ehen ehn. So it isn't only girls that friend zone? Just that yours is done on a low key grin?
you have no idea..
Re: An Awkward Situationship by DMerciful(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Seems you want to be convinced you have a hand in the way he is responding towards you. If you believe it takes two to tango then you must have encouraged him. I have a feeling you're afraid of it being sexual cos it can ruin everything. You already falling in love but not sure how he feels
Wuraola01:

Kind of grin grin
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
vladhillz:
you have no idea..

Lol. Alright
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
DMerciful:
Seems you want to be convinced you have a hand in the way he is responding towards you. If you believe it takes two to tango then you must have encouraged him. I have a feeling you're afraid of it being sexual cos it can ruin everything. You already falling in love but not sure how he feels

Hmm. Falling in love? Nah
M actually considering his feelings. Don't want him to get hurt hoping he could take our friendship to the next level smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by DMerciful(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Start telling him subtly that you are not interested in a relationship now... In any case one of you will likely get hurt. You think you are protecting his feelings until you meet another girl in his place then you'll know it feels
Wuraola01:

Hmm. Falling in love? Nah
M actually considering his feelings. Don't want him to get hurt hoping he could take our friendship to the next level smiley
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Wuraola01(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
DMerciful:
Start telling him subtly that you are not interested in a relationship now... In any case one of you will likely get hurt. You think you are protecting his feelings until you meet another girl in his place then you'll know it feels

Okay sir. Thank you smiley wink
Re: An Awkward Situationship by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
greatnaija01:
thanks for the MENTION.... now lets address this with some wisdom sprinkled here and there.

FIRST, understand that most intelligent guys love to have friends who are LOGICAL.... and I'd say you fit that profile.... BUT over time "just friends" become STRONG FEELINGS.... so whats the solution... RUN YOUR TESTs on him.

FIRST TEST.... ask him for candid advice about a guy you are interested in dating and how the guy has been disturbing you for an answer... let him know you plan to say yes but you do not want to sound desperate..... BOOM!!!!! do not listen to whatever he says... JUST WATCH HIS REACTIONS FROM THEN ON. He may change towards you SLOWLY or DRASTICALLY.

SECOND TEST..... wear a RING... then when he asks you tell him you just started dating some nice guy.... HIS REACTION WILL BE PRICELESS.... then you will now tell him how some other guy you met on facebook got angry that you are now in a relationship but he had been a friend without being MAN ENOUGH to tell you his true intent so he lost.... i HOPE YOU GET?

THIRD simply never include him in your own plans and see how he reacts in the long run.... then let him know you love people who are straight forward and you are not interested in any relationship right now.

FOURTH (my best).. download an app for FAKE CALLS and set the time of call and the NAME OF CALLER to HUBBY/LOVER/SHUGA/MY WORLD.... and ensure he is with your phone at the SET TIME and let it ring in his hands.... then you watch his reactions when it rings.... IF HE PICKS then JEALOUSY has been born... IF HE GIVES YOU THE PHONE... PICK IT AND TALK ROMANTICALLY AND SAY OUT LOUD THAT YOU ARE WITH A "FRIEND" then walk away to discuss and laugh.... JUST 5 MINS is enough for him to get the message.

IF THESE FOUR METHODS DO NOT SMOKE OUT THE RABBIT meaning expose his hidden logical intentions then he is DEEP and you should RUN... but if it does, then watch if he will still be a friend after knowing you are in a "RELATIONSHIP" and if he maintains the friendship.... without budging... HE IS A KEEPER.

errrm Wuraola01 DO NOT APPLY THIS FOR ME O... else I will block you on whatsapp for 9 months grin then join MFM for your matter

Chai! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms / Nairaland Sexuality Section Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The North / She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.