Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience (3087 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Received A Call While In An Awkward Situation? / An Awkward Situationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
]Let me start with mine cool

I have had lots awkward moments but I will share this.

Back then when men were boys, their was this girl I seriously had crush on many years ago cheesy on facebook. We never met but did chat very well.

So this faithful unfaithful day, I was on the "bike" with Mom to the market...and yes I was sitting at the middle. undecided

We got to the market and the man parked infront of a car beside the road. Lo and behold my crush was the occupant of the passenger seat. Our eyes met immediately but then I quickly looked elsewhere and pretended like I didn't recognise the face.
"Bleep! na this girl be this o" ...i murmured to myself and prayed silently that she won't recognise me.

I got down and was about sneaking away when I heard her voice called my name... "Dot williz!.
I turned back at her with that "I don't know you face"
..."are you not Dot williz?" she asked smiling..
" oh sorry its you... Wow nice to see you o" for my mind I be like " chai which kind soap be this"

... So how come you recognized me so easily? ...i asked.
" haba why won't i ? Infact this is the cloth you put on in your profile picture"...

shocked
Yepa! I was still covered with the shame of been caught squeezed up on a motorcycle and now I put on same cloth as my profile pix. I managed to fake a smile and was still thinking of what next to say when Mom screamed my name " Dotuuuuun da mi loun o"

..." So you are Dotun?"

"no im Dot williz ...ermm i mean yes ... Dotun as in Dot.... We will talk on phone, let me get going"
... I walked away biting my lip repeatedly

......i no enter Facebook for one monthgrin grin grin

Over to yougrin

Cc Lalasticlala

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by MhizzAJ(f): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin
See ur life
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
tongue
MhizzAJ:
grin grin
See ur life

Share yours
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Adaumunocha(f): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lmfao.... Funny op
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Jagermeister(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bloody hell.

Dotun, your personal bad luck demon follow you comot house that day.

I can't remember any of these 'awkward moments' per se.. But..

Matters arising: who has noticed that you see the biggest and fluffiest of butts only when u're with your girlfriend or wife.

These girls just walk past you and your woman will just be seated there beside you in the car or walking beside you and u'll be struggling with the corner of your eyes to look at the big potty Butt. Sadly, there's nothing you can do.

For me, I go just take style dey vex small say she dey there and I can't do nada. Usually when I drop her off and hurriedly circle back to that spot where I saw the potty butt girl, she'll be long gone. Too late.

But I'm changed now.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Here's my thought...

CRUSH is only for the elementary(kids) but once ur a grownazz man or a woman, u dont use this word anymore & u dont even feel this way anymore.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by akinade28(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin ;Dlmao. "Infact this is the cloth you put on in your profile picture"...
Busted

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lmao,funny guy.
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jagermeister:
Bloody hell.

grin ...
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Here's my thought...

CRUSH is only for the elementary(kids) but once ur a grownazz man or a woman, u dont use this word anymore & u dont even feel this way anymore.. grin

well maybe
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by LalasticSeun(f): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin

The awkward moment I had was in a classroom. There was a time I was called to answer a particular question but I messed up and my crush was in that same class
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
There was this pretty girl that newly packed to my area and was the chase of every guy. There was a day she was walking down my street when I approached her, engaged her into a conversation and she gave me her number that same day

After series of chats, I told her I would like her to visit me but she was always giving me unending excuses as to why she didn't show up. (you know how girls dey form nah).

*Fast forward to the day she visited me*

There was a day this girl visited uninvited and I was sitting on the floor drinking garri in my compound. I wore only boxers oblivious of the fact that the boxer has torn and my joystick protruded out. She sat directly opposite to me and I didn't even notice

After about five minutes, I noticed my joystick protruded out and I shouted "I don die". I quickly ran inside the house and couldn't come out till she left. My people, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up that day because I was so embarrassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by damseyl(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

I'm here to read comments and laugh

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by fk001(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
LMAO guy cheesy

I dey come. I no dey carry last for this kind thread cool

You wan go arrange the lie and come back abi cheesy

Okay we dey here waiting you.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by damseyl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jagermeister:
Bloody hell.

I can't remember any of these 'awkward moments' per se.. But..

Matters arising: who has noticed that you see the biggest and fluffiest of butts only when u're with your girlfriend or wife.

These girls just walk past you and your woman will just be seated there beside you in the car or walking beside you and u'll be struggling with the corner of your eyes to look at the big potty Butt. Sadly, there's nothing you can do.

For me, I go just take style dey vex small say she dey there and I can't do nada. Usually when I drop her off and hurriedly circle back to that spot where I saw the potty butt girl, she'll be long gone. Too late.

But I'm changed now.

Nawa o...but the topic is not about ass na

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
LalasticSeun:
grin grin

The awkward moment I had was in a classroom. There was a time I was called to answer a particular question but I messed up and my crush was in that same class

may be the crush no even sabi the question too sef grin

Lalasticlala comman share your own experience o
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by kullozone(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Back in JSS2, She asked me to walk with her to the staff room but I couldn't stand up because I had a boner.... And when I eventually stood up, she saw my boner and started laughing, while I was sweating like a cold pure water. The worst part was that she told her friends too.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Evablizin(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
kullozone:
Back in JSS2, She asked me to walk with her to the staff room but I couldn't stand up because I had a boner.... And when I eventually stood up, she saw my boner and started laughing, while I was sweating like a cold pure water. The worst part was that she told her friends too.

boss what were you thinking when you had the boner grin
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by kullozone(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:

boss what were you thinking when you had the boner grin

Lol... Na the mojo wey I hide watch for house the previous dey I been dey think about oh!
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
fk001:

You wan go arrange the lie and come back abi cheesy

Okay we dey here waiting you.
Baba I don modify oooo.. Rush go see am cheesy
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Divay22(f): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
cool
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
There was this pretty girl that newly packed to my area and was the chase of every guy. There was a day she was walking down my street when I approached her. I engaged her into conversation and she gave me her number that same day

After series of chats, I told her I would like her to visit me but she was always giving me unending excuses as to why she didn't show up. (you know how girls do nah cheesy).

There was a day this girl visited uninvited and I was sitting on the floor drinking garri in my compound. I wore only boxers oblivious of the fact that the boxer has torn and my dick protruded out. She sat directly opposite to me and I didn't even notice.

After about five minutes, I noticed my joystick protruded out and I shouted "I don die". I quickly ran inside the house and couldn't come out till she left. My people, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up that day

hahahaha Baba why Na grin grin

And she even sat quietly enjoying the view grin

You should have dealt with her with the protruded tin grin
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Blackhawk01: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
kullozone:

Lol... Na the mojo wey I hide watch for house the previous dey I been dey think about oh!

badt man grin
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Millz404(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
There was this pretty girl that newly packed to my area and was the chase of every guy. There was a day she was walking down my street when I approached her. I engaged her into conversation and she gave me her number that same day

After series of chats, I told her I would like her to visit me but she was always giving me unending excuses as to why she didn't show up. (you know how girls do nah cheesy).

There was a day this girl visited uninvited and I was sitting on the floor drinking garri in my compound. I wore only boxers oblivious of the fact that the boxer has torn and my joystick protruded out. She sat directly opposite to me and I didn't even notice.

After about five minutes, I noticed my joystick protruded out and I shouted "I don die". I quickly ran inside the house and couldn't come out till she left. My people, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up that day because I was so embarrassed

Lie Muhammed
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tosyne2much won kill me wit laugh
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Tosyne'2much won kill me wit laugh
cheesy
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Joislim(f): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP your story is hilarious, I just dey laugh here

Tosyne, we Hail thee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Jagermeister(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
damseyl:

Nawa o...but the topic is not about ass na

I didn't say 'ass'. If you think 'butt' translates to 'ass', na you sabi.

Read again.

Oh wait oh.. Are you one of those bad belle girlfriends, no lie.
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Joislim:
OP your story is hilarious, I just dey laugh here

Tosyne, we Hail thee
Na me hail you pass jawe cheesy
Re: Ever Had An Awkward Moment With A Crush Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
kullozone:
pls what's the meaning of boner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Moment Househelp Was Caught With Pants Belonging To Her Madam & Daughter / People React As Pastor TB Joshua Prophesied COVID-19 Ends Today March 27 2020 / Nairaland's Wise Boys And Girls Should Please Come In Please ✊✌️✌️✊

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.