Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Early maturing Okra Seeds Available - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Early maturing Okra Seeds Available (23165 Views)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Polythene Bag And Hybrid Seeds Available / 35 Days Early Maturing Hybrid Cucumber Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Goodshepherdfar(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2020
How do i get 250g of this okra seeds in owerri?
OluchiDelly:

That's coca cola plastic bottle not the glass- bottle. Its less than 1foot. Zoom and see the fruits formation.

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Goodshepherdfar(m): 2:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Goodshepherdfar:
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Goodshepherdfar:
Guess have replied u bro.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Understanding the language of planting season.
Hi peeps been a while here, guess most farmers are very busy with harvesting, tending or planting at the moment. Before you sow that your seed try to understand the trends so as to have your harvest done at the time the price is favourable.
You can plant with irrigation during dry season if you don't understand the trends well, u may still harvest and sell during glut most especially when our northern farmers are flooding the southern markets with their produce.
At the same time, if you understand the trends, you can plant during rainy season and still hit jackpot more than the fellow who planted with irrigation without the knowledge of the trends.
Currently, the price of tomatoes is almost triple what was obtainable 1, 2 months ago, and this is raining season.
Those who sowed stuff like maize, tomatoes, okra at the onsets of rain sold during glut and everything is now exhausted. Those who waited n sowed a month later are currently smiling to the bank.
You can do rainfed with some selected crops and still smile to the bank at the end if you understand the ppattern of their sowing time. Peace.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by brain54(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2020
OluchiDelly:
Guess have replied u bro.
pls how do I contact you for the seeds? I need them...
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2020
brain54:

pls how do I contact you for the seeds? I need them...
Seed is available, just click on my moniker, u wl see my e mail contact. Or send a pm.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by NAGR: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Juliana7: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
OluchiDelly:

Seed is available, just click on my moniker, u wl see my e mail contact. Or send a pm.
pls sir, attend to the email i had sent you in d morning concerning how to buy seed(okra) from u, pls is urgent. I presume u are in lagos. If yes, pls i will need it tomorrow
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juliana7:
pls sir, attend to the email i had sent you in d morning concerning how to buy seed(okra) from u, pls is urgent. I presume u are in lagos. If yes, pls i will need it tomorrow
Sorry bro , offline due to Sunday engagement things.
Check ur mail, @brain54 also.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Happy sallah celebration to our moslem customers.

You can start preparing for your 2nd phase or dry season farming now.
If you are thinking of what you can inter crop with your dry season maize farming, try okra. Both are good combo. Our okra seed will be a good match.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Emmah123: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2020
OluchiDelly:

1. No issue sire
2. Yield is a function of many factors: plant population, fertilization, disease control, timely weeding/harvesting.
If things are done righly, u can get 12bags or more per week. Harvesting is twice a week.
3. Its a function of your cultivar. There are those of 3, 4 months. Improved ones are less than 60days.
4. Prime time is about 2months of harvesting. Anything above that, diminishing returns set in.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by barnaby04(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Hello house,

I am thinking of going into okra farming now and would want to know the kind of crops one can plant along with it.

Also, any recommendation on good high yielding seeds will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
barnaby04:
Hello house,

I am thinking of going into okra farming now and would want to know the kind of crops one can plant along with it.

Also, any recommendation on good high yielding seeds will be appreciated.

Thanks.

OluchiDelly:
Happy sallah celebration to our moslem customers.

You can start preparing for your 2nd phase or dry season farming now.
If you are thinking of what you can inter crop with your dry season maize farming, try okra. Both are good combo. Our okra seed will be a good match.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by healthserve(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
OluchiDelly:
Hello co-farmers,

Start your dry season vegetable farming with our unique okro seeds with the following features:

*early fruiting, less than 2months
*short fruit
*spineless fruits
*dwarf, about 1 ft tall
*long shelf life
*sweet taste n aroma.
*can resist drought well to a limit

Good brother wink
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by BlueOrange: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
OluchiDelly:

Kindly send me a PM so we can discuss better.

Hello. How can I get your whatsapp digits. We both crossed path on a thread where you mentioned a guy named Sunday in respect to some events. I'm actually trying to get across to him. I misplaced my data and lost all information on my decices
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Konfirex: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Good day, I need 1kg of the specie.
Kindly Whatsapp/call - 08030943024
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2020
OluchiDelly:
Hello co-farmers,

Start your dry season vegetable farming with our unique okro seeds with the following features:

*short fruit
*spineless fruits
*dwarf, about 1 ft tall
*long shelf life
*sweet taste n aroma.
hello I need okra seeds asap epe Lagos state tnks wasap 08138568959
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

Hello. How can I get your whatsapp digits. We both crossed path on a thread where you mentioned a guy named Sunday in respect to some events. I'm actually trying to get across to him. I misplaced my data and lost all information on my decices
I can't remember, u can send me mail, we pick it up from there.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
healthserve:

Good brother wink

Bn a while bro.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
hello I need okra seeds asap epe Lagos state tnks wasap 08138568959
Replied bro.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by topnedu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
[
Replied bro
Can I plant okro in September?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by topnedu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
[Please can plant okro in September? If the answer is yes, how can I get your seeds?quote author=OluchiDelly post=92678516]
Replied bro.[/quote]
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
topnedu:
[Please can plant okro in September? If the answer is yes, how can I get your seeds?quote author=OluchiDelly post=92678516]
Replied bro.
Yes. Check my signature.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by komoland: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Good day, pls I need okra seeds
OluchiDelly:

Yes. Check my signature.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by ilebaye2017(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
@oluchydelly from your past experiences do you think planting okro around November would be a nice idea in terms of the market not been oversaturated? And what quantity would be estimated to cover a hectare of land? thank you.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
ilebaye2017:
@oluchydelly from your past experiences do you think planting okro around November would be a nice idea in terms of the market not been oversaturated? And what quantity would be estimated to cover a hectare of land? thank you.

1. Yes, if you have irrigation in place. Okra become scarce from Dec ending to March
2. hectare is 2½ acre, you will need close to 3kg if you plant in 2's with 50cm by 50cm apart.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by PTobi: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
OluchiDelly:
Hello co-farmers,

*short fruit
*spineless fruits
*dwarf, about 1 ft tall
*long shelf life
*sweet taste n aroma.

Good evening. Please I'm interested, how do you sell? Can I see the picture and your price?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by ilebaye2017(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
OluchiDelly:

1. Yes, if you have irrigation in place. Okra become scarce from Dec ending to March
2. hectare is 2½ acre, you will need close to 3kg if you plant in 2's with 50cm by 50cm apart.
Thank you and how much is the cost for that 3kg including waybill to Abuja?
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
PTobi:

Good evening. Please I'm interested, how do you sell? Can I see the picture and your price?

1kg is 5k, ½kg is 3k
Pls checkout page 1 of this thread for the pix of both the plant and the seed(as posted by a buyer).
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2020
ilebaye2017:
Thank you and how much is the cost for that 3kg including waybill to Abuja?
5k per kg.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by ChngedChnges(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
OluchiDelly:
Hello co-farmers,

*short fruit
*spineless fruits
*dwarf, about 1 ft tall
*long shelf life
*sweet taste n aroma.
Re: Early maturing Okra Seeds Available by OluchiDelly: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
ChngedChnges:

Pls I'm interested to get the seeds (1/2 kg) 07031869958
Have replied u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking / Rice To Hit ₦‎50,000 Per Bag As Floods Ravage Farms / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.