Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit (57271 Views)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by tolani4real: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Control7:
Good Morning All,

I need to seek advice from good people of Nairaland. A friend of mine was taken to UK some years back, all expenses paid by his Uncle, got a working permit. There was a misunderstanding between them, the Uncle seized his travelling document including Passport and was told to pay back all the money he used in bring him from Nigeria to UK (5 Million Naira) before he is going to release his document.

After my friend worked and payed, his Uncle just woke up one morning booked ticket to Nigeria for both of them saying they need to go home. As we speak my friend is back to Nigeria without anything and after paying the 5M, the uncle still didnt release his Travelling document.

Please I need advice, Can he apply for a replacement of both working permit and Passport, let's assume he was robbed and everything was taken away, though he has them snapped on his phone. This guy is already depressed.

This is just another story. It doesn't add up at all. Tell your friend to tell you another story.
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by Control7: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Thanks to everyone that made reasonable contributions. The uncle later released his papers and my friend is back in the UK even gotten his permanent residence card.

N.B Nairaland have many bad Belle mod, they hid most of the relevant advices on this thread, thank God I screenshot them as they were coming. Like that's not enough, yesterday I created a topic seeking guidance/advice on migrating to Uk/Canada/Australia/USA, one person already gave me his advice around 12am today, before I could get back this morning, the stup.id mod have deleted my topic.
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by hammed71(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Control7:
Thanks to everyone that made reasonable contributions. The uncle later released his papers and my friend is back in the UK even gotten his permanent residence card.

N.B Nairaland have many bad Belle mod, they hid most of the relevant advices on this thread, thank God I screenshot them as they were coming. Like that's not enough, yesterday I created a topic seeking guidance/advice on migrating to Uk/Canada/Australia/USA, one person already gave me his advice around 12am today, before I could get back this morning, the stup.id mod have deleted my topic.
OK that's good to know
Re: His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit by jaytii(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ponomote:
Don't mind your friend. He isn't telling you the real story. Do you know if he's ashamed of telling you that he came back broke to Naija without achieving anything in the UK?

Any luck with cornestoga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.