Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (50892 Views)

PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by pastie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
bigtt76:
Goggles4u

seriously I don't know the brand or spec, talk more of googling it.
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by MrSly(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2018
dotcodotuk:
Even in other countries, Buhari is an enigma. Only IPob terrorists do not know the value of Buhari. They listen to Nnamdiot Cownoo.

Sai Baba till 2023. Sai Osibanjo till 2031.
Nairaland has become a mess. See what a fool wrote his fellow fool who calls himself a moderator pushed it to front page. APC nairaland. They will stupidly give me a ban but who cares? After all I use my data not as if it is free to be here in nairaland. Spits on partisan moderators.
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by bigtt76(f): 4:41am On Dec 12, 2018
It's rimless glass frame. Log on to Goggles4u.com you will find lots of them there. It's a site you can purchase frames from undecided

pastie:

seriously I don't know the brand or spec, talk more of googling it.
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by xangerar: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2018
He is even the sitting President of Niger Republic.
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by pastie(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
bigtt76:
It's rimless glass frame. Log on to Goggles4u.com you will find lots of them there. It's a site you can purchase frames from undecided

Thanks a lot, i thought you were suggesting I Google it earlier, never knew it was a site,
I will check them out.
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by Ekajuk: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2018
dotcodotuk:
Even in other countries, Buhari is an enigma. Only IPob terrorists do not know the value of Buhari. They listen to Nnamdiot Cownoo.

he is from Niger republic...we all know that. he just adopted Daura as his home in Nigeria. his father and mother are both from Niger
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by bigtt76(f): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
You're welcome.

pastie:

Thanks a lot, i thought you were suggesting I Google it earlier, never knew it was a site,
I will check them out.
Re: See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. by HonNEAT: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
dotcodotuk:

How then will Boko Haram end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.