Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex (22624 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Nope, politics actually, found out we have the same views, got talking from there
Thought as much.
Na kids full romance section.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Thanks smiley
You're welcome. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Thought as much. Na kids full romance section.

Lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2018
iamJ:
Someone that can't afford to make her hair is selling hair

Wonderful cheesy
You've been away from Nairaland for almost a Year, according to you. Well, if you've actually been a away, there's no way you would've been on this thread at this time of the night and almost at the end of the year to troll. This isn't coincidence. grin

I'd rather leave my hair undone, and braid others for the money than claim I've got 18M in my Account while my account is in red.

BTW, the hair is 10k, specially made by me. You can place your order and I'll get it across. Business, is business. You can now crawl back into your cave. That is, if you have any. grin

14 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by iamJ(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2018
bonobo:
You've been away from Nairaland for almost a Year, according to you. Well, if you've actually been a away, there's no way you would've been on this thread at this time of the night and almost at the end of the year to troll. This isn't coincidence. grin

I'd rather leave my hair undone, and braid others for the money than claim I've got 18M in my Account while my account is in red.

BTW, the hair is 10k, specially made by me. You can place your order and I'll get it across. Business, is business. You can now crawl back into your cave. That is, if you have any. grin
the memory span of monkey is 2weeks grin I don't come to this section that's all, never said that I'm away from nairaland, too many lies you assume about me is Confusing you

Saw thread, came to read comments and see if girls will be honest, then I saw hair for sale cheesy I looked well it's madam brown hair cheesy madam I haven't made my hair in 6 months grin wonderful

At least you agree that you look unhealthy and unkept cool

Buy which hair? So person look you with your brown hair and paid money for that mad woman natural hair that you are selling shocked

I didn't mention you, like I didn't now grin learn to control your conscience, till the next time I visit Benin zoo, goodbye

11 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2018
And yesterday was my birthday
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Stainn22(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2018
DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS?
TO BECOME A MOVIE STAR IN NO TIME?
WISHED TO SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS ALONGSIDE WITH POPULAR ACTORS/ ACTRESS?

GLAMOUR ROAD ENTERTAINMENT Next month January 2019 we will be auditioning interested persons for new movie productions within benin, asaba,lagos, Portharcourt & abuja
.This is to continue with our vision in helping young aspiring upcoming stars and lovers of screen reach their full potential by supporting them in utilizing their dream. God has given you the talent now is the time to play your part in maximizing the talent and opportunity

This is a chance to come display your skills as an actor/actress, give in your best & be selected for a role in our numerous movies, series program

Don't miss this opportunity, even if you have tried before this might be your chance to appear on the big screen with big stars
Call or WhatsApp +234.813.5973.750 for more info & registration
P.S Rebroadcast ASAP, Help spread to whatsapp, facebook (Y) Thank you
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Glamour Road Ent.(Leading the road to future entertainment)
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Lancarrazi:
I don't wait for ladies to give me a sign. I create it by licking her pussy through whatever shes wearing. Its a seductive play. She drips wetness at instant
Original bad boy grin I like this style Sha...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2018
knew a girl who would start trying to grab ur dick playfully. She dey collect every time, an extremely pretty and neat plus sized girl... God bless her heart

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:34am On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Back then, I used to use the "I want to go" phrase to communicate my sexual needs, but now that I don't need to say that; I either initiate a kiss and from there it'll happen or I just start by romancing him down to his boxers. grin
whoreeee undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Back then, I used to use the "I want to go" phrase to communicate my sexual needs, but now that I don't need to say that; I either initiate a kiss and from there it'll happen or I just start by romancing him down to his boxers. grin

No time jawe
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:

Decipher tongue tongue

I know you're a guy
you're a dummy, if you didn't see the ' on the word. off course I know the difference, between decipher and decifer , was passing a message.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
whoreeee undecided
This is uncalled for and immature.
Why calling her names nau.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by ejihand(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Nope, politics actually, found out we have the same views, got talking from there

You have same view? Cos you think Buhari is the cause of all your financial troubles? If so, you can consider me a serious nairalander, cos our views aren't much different. Atiku is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2018
UnCloth him forcefully and r@pe him

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by godwinboy(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:
Watch my eyes, if they rapid and quirky, then I am asking for it. But I won't say it out. It's the guy's job to ' decifer '
itz 21st century bby, u hv right to ask for sex, how u like it, what you don't like
sexual communication sounds weird, but its the real deal against cheating all all stuffs
guys actually want, a dirty mind, nice sense of humour, attraction and brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2018
bro why you like this grin grin grin grin
iamJ:
Someone that can't afford to make her hair is selling hair

Wonderful cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by godwinboy(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
dats so romantic, My huge Rod will just activate in emergency
few minutes later you're dancing nd moaning to my music wink
kimbraa:
dats so romantic, My huge Rod will just activate in emergency
few minutes later you're dancing nd moaning to my music
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IamPlato(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Just Passing...
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IamPlato(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:
Watch my eyes, if they rapid and quirky, then I am asking for it. But I won't say it out. It's the guy's job to ' decifer '
e Never Hungry You Well

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IamPlato(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
I start with deep kisses, caressing. I miss those days shaa. angry angry
shocked Holy Mary! Even You Too
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IamPlato(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:
Thanks O, I like it like that.. cheesy
Amaka biko ogini wu Vula
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Satan66(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
That's almost as hot as hell.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2018
I'm here to read comments cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Tamarapetty(f): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Can virgins also talk? Lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Satan66(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Can virgins also talk? Lol
It's like asking a new born baby if he can talk.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Fidecoo(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

Wow!! So there are good guys here?
Interesting, happy for You!!

Wait wait, hope is not who I'm thinking shaa. grin grin
, haaa, madam .we all (guys) here in NL can't be bad and in mature na.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IkpuMmadu: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:

Is he a Lucifer that would be looking at your eyes ..are you sarafreda
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IkpuMmadu: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
I start with deep kisses, caressing.
I miss those days shaa. angry angry
are you in menopause now ?
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by IkpuMmadu: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2018
kimbraa:
South-South.

Is South South a tribe
It's not even in.geograpgy

So basically you are tribeless and locationless
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by carter009(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
are you in menopause now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.