Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex (21949 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Kidaholic:

I do care... undecided
lol,you don't understand what I mean do you? undecidedI'm saying the ladies should stick to the topic, and not all this I said this ,she said this crap undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Highqueen, I think it's best you ignore these people. They're just trying to instigate trouble where there's none. grin We're not fighting, and we won't.

It's amazing how iamJ appeared on this thread and won't leave. For someone who claims to have left Nairaland? That goes a long way to show that your life will always revolve around here. You're infinitesimal in the ground scheme of things to make me deactivate. Low-self esteem was what made you fake an account balance of 18m of which you were busted for. I don't do fake life, and for that, can't have issues with my self-worth. grin

It's a Thursday morning, real workers are at work, while our imaginary ever working romancelanders like IamD18, mrphysics are here blabbing and "Liking" their posts to boast their self-esteem. You all need to fix your lives.

The best thing to have happened to me today was deactivating my accounts. There's a real world out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highpriestess: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Highqueen, I think it's best you ignore these people. They're just trying to instigate trouble where there's none. grin We're not fighting, and we won't

It's amazing how iamJ appeared on this thread and won't leave. For someone who claims to have left Nairaland? That goes a long way to show that your life will always revolve around here. You're infinitesimal in the ground scheme of things to make me deactivate. Low-self esteem was what made you fake an account balance of 18m of which you were busted for. I don't do fake life, and for that, can't have issues with my self-worth. grin

It's a Thursday morning, real workers are at work, while our imaginary ever working romancelanders like IamD18, mrphysics are here blabbing and "Liking" their posts to boast their self-esteem. You all need to fix your lives.

The best thing to have happened to me today was deactivating my accounts. There's a real world out there.
Sure, you understand their tricks.

As for jude, I'm waiting for the perfect time.
His only saviour is that I lost my phone thereby losing all.my evidences.
But don't worry, I will expose him too soon if he dares me on this forum again.
He quickly ran to report high.ueen , cos she dished him what he deserved.

As for that local orlu resident, I have no word for a monkey that kept jumping from one mango tree to another while claiming employed to the gullible ones that don't know him too well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2018
No one should give unsolicited and unwarranted mention here. I'm busy angry.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Sure, you understand their tricks.

As for jude, I'm waiting for the perfect time.
His only saviour is that I lost my phone thereby losing all.my evidences.
But don't worry, I will expose him too soon if he dares me on this forum again.
He quickly ran to report high.ueen , cos she dished him what he deserved.

As for that local orlu resident, I have no word for a monkey that kept jumping from one mango tree to another while claiming employed to the gullible ones that don't know him too well.

Evidence on Jude? I don't want to know. I know enough to know he's as useless as the poo I dropped this morning. cheesy

Their mission was to make us start fighting, but they failed. They can now keep making their baseless assumptions.

Very jobless set of humans. There's no way these ones will claim they have work and are here licking their wounds. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highpriestess: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Evidence on Jude? I don't want to know. I know enough to know he's as useless as the poo I dropped this morning. cheesy

Their mission was to make us start fighting, but they failed. They can now keep making their baseless assumptions.

Very jobless set of humans. There's no way these ones will claim they have work and are here licking their wounds. cheesy
Loool.

Their mission failed, they can keep licking their wounds.
Thanks for understanding. grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Loool.

When their fights/banters starts dropping money in bank accounts, I may reconsider joining this forum again. 'till then, they're very much inconsequential. grin

I can't come and be doing Nairaland in 2019 - time is of essence. 'Hate' does not add anything to anyone, but 'Love' does. I refuse to hate anyone, especially, over the Internet. As for my relationship they won't stop making silly assumptions about, we're good.

I got you. kiss Go do something meaningful with your time. Goodbye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highpriestess: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
When their fights/banters starts dropping money in bank accounts, I may reconsider joining this forum again. 'till then, they're very much inconsequential. grin

I can't come and be doing Nairaland in 2019 - time is of essence. 'Hate' does not add anything to anyone, but 'Love' does. I refuse to hate anyone, especially, over the Internet. As for my relationship they won't stop making silly assumptions about, we're good.

Awww!!! Will miss you here dear, if you still have my number, just chat me up lemme save it again.

I love the way you just ended things, hate doesn't add anything to anyone, reason I have started avoiding the village monkey.

Will miss you here embarassed embarassed

Thanks dear!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by carter009(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2018
Seriously I love this...
GrabHisBalls:

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Bunmi76: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Body enhancement!!! We have breast enlargement kit and butt enlargement kit just for you ladies who want bigger breast and hips.

We Have;

Favour set
Money Drawing set
Sex sweeteners
Body enhancers
WhatsApp/call 08114896733 for more info
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by mrphysics(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Loool.

I don't understand what she meant by that she have deactivated. She is on nairaland and both of us knows she won't ever leave. She breaths from here and most of her life activities revolve around the attention she gets from Nairaland. Why would you even believe she can deactivate.

She can only hide for two weeks and come back with a male moniker.

So she and colourish United to argue ignorantly with them. Perhaps she thinks I am a security man in the office that does not have access to the internet during work hours or that I am a new employee that works like a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Kidaholic(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

I can't come and be doing Nairaland in 2019 - time is of essence. * 'Hate' does not add anything to anyone, but 'Love' does. I refuse to hate anyone, especially, over the Internet. * As for my relationship they won't stop making silly assumptions about, we're good.

After reading this post, you'll just believe that the world is going to be a better place... grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2018
Any small thing curse

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Lalas247(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

Can’t remember the email used for this one ....but once I do i’ll Deactivate it for u
Glad you and highqueen sorted it out ... internet stuff not really anything to be stressed about ( most just tease to be entertained ) ...... you see I don’t have time lol between work and shagging my bearded niqqa I ain’t got time grin ... Life is stressful enough kiss
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by CaptainGOOD: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Can’t remember the email used for this one ....but once I do i’ll Deactivate it for u
Glad you and highqueen sorted it out ... internet stuff not really anything to be stressed about ( most just tease to be entertained ) ...... you see I don’t have time lol between work and shagging my bearded niqqa I ain’t got time grin ... Life is stressful enough kiss

Why do u love sex too much : undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
UnCloth him forcefully and r@pe him
What I have been looking for. I have 8 inches though
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by jakandeola(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
highqueen:
Yea!!!! She's my friend offline
I miss u dear
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Maxi112: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kimbra deactivated cry cry
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by OLUWABIG(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
That's nice. Mine is long distance too, but I can deal 'cause I'm used to being picky.

Lolz you a guy and am 100% sure about it stop this shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / My NYSC Sex Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.