Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex (22038 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Abeg. Send me voice note on whatsapp shocked
OK dear.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
Abeg. Send me voice note on whatsapp shocked
OK dear.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Me? lie, why would I stoop so low, you think I'm you that spend his data insulting colourich and following her up and down on nairaland, while you are busy insulting me, I use my data to join a network and meet people that can help further my career, you think I'm here to play, you guys should keep calling me ugly, while I'm soaring high with my "ugliness"cheesy.
There are some people that actually don't worry replying.
Please, stop giving importance to fools.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Rextizzle(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
Me? lie, why would I stoop so low, you think I'm you that spend his data insulting colourich and following her up and down on nairaland, while you are busy insulting me, I use my data to join a network and meet people that can help further my career, you think I'm here to play, you guys should keep calling me ugly, while I'm soaring high with my "ugliness"cheesy.
Prove me wrong by giving me your LinkedIn username, ok I want to follow you on LinkedIn so give me your username
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

Wasn't talking to you naw grin
You guys know each other right?
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Rextizzle(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:
You guys know each other right?
Yea!!!!
She's my friend offline
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
Prove me wrong by giving me your LinkedIn username, ok I want to follow you on LinkedIn so give me your username
No can do. Ciao
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
There are some people that actually don't worry replying. Please, stop giving importance to fools.
As in eh, bunch of ediots.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by RoyalBlak007: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Romanceland &

Brawls grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Rextizzle(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
No can do. Ciao
I don't believe you then, anyone can claim anything online. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
grin
I sent you a massage on WhatsApp.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Rextizzle(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Colourich:
No one is gullible here jare, LinkedIn my yellow ass cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
The psychos must turn a nice thread to war zone. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Who were you referring to undecided
kimbraa:
The psychos must turn a nice thread to war zone. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Who were you referring to undecided
They're many na. IamJ is the chair person. Love/obsession turn hate. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

Yea!!!!
She's my friend offline
No wonder, you guys should stop derailing the thread angry angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rextizzle is obviously the vice chairman, he has been rejected severally and given a good bashing to go alongside the turning down, must be sad.
kimbraa:
They're many na. IamJ is the chair person. Love/obsession turn hate. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
I have replied, put new dp on your profile.
highqueen:

grin
I sent you a massage on WhatsApp.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:
No wonder, you guys should stop derailing the thread angry angry
Lol.
Sorry sir
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
kaycee125:
I have replied, put new dp on your profile.
Lol.
Been trying to put but network ish. angry
Will keep trying . grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Rextizzle is obviously the vice chairman, he has been rejected severally and given a good bashing to go alongside the turning down, must be sad.
2018 has less than 20 days left, they've got to make their 2019 resolutions and start working on it 'cause it seems this year didn't offer them anything. cheesy I can't come and be exchanging words with people whose lives are fùck up emotionally and economically.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Maybe it's a large file use a smaller file.
highqueen:

Lol.
Been trying to put but network ish. angry
Will keep trying . grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Maybe it's a large file use a smaller file.
Lol. My pic is there now.
But will be removed soon shaa
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Great idea, I don't do new year resolutions though.
kimbraa:
2018 has l
Less than 20 days left, they've got to make their 2019 resolutions and start working on it 'cause it seems this year didn't offer them anything. cheesy I can't come and be exchanging words with people whose lives are fùck up emotionally and economically.
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by kaycee125: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Seen you are very sweet, lefulefu come see Oyibo.
highqueen:

Lol. My pic is there now.
But will be removed soon shaa
Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by highqueen(f): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
kaycee125:
Seen you are very sweet, lefulefu come see Oyibo.
undecided grin
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex by zicoraads: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:

Wow!! So there are good guys here?
Interesting, happy for You!!

Wait wait, hope is not who I'm thinking shaa. grin grin
Do you lot say the bolded as a joke, or what?

I always find it laughable. How can an entire forum of thousands of people not have good ones amongst them?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? / Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.