Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? (1280 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by MedeNe: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Take this quiz to find out if your ex wishes to get back to you!

https://kraks.co/quiz/14183

Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol. I'm still sleeping with some of them occasionally.
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2018
a wise man once said what is fvcked cannot be unfvcked and will always be fvcked

no be be talk am

JUST QUOTING A NAIRALANDER
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Who knows, they always come back begging, cant deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Liliyann(f): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2018
There is a reason that they are your ex!!
Never go back to your vomit!!
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Uyiii: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Liliyann:
There is a reason that they are your ex!!
Never go back to your vomit!!
is it your vomit someone cannot go back to his vomit again in peaceundecided

there are some vomits that are sweeter, more spicy and delicious than the real food.
if you know, you know cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol
Nigga still insisting that he must get married to me
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Uyiii: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
Nigga still insisting that he must get married to me
you see, according to Liliyann, you're a smelling vomit, tuehhh (spits)cheesy
but the truth is, you're sweeter than the real food he's eating now and he's now getting satisfied in the imaginary euphoria of your sweet delicious food he vomited before.

am I communicating??cheesy

Divay22:

No

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Divay22(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Uyiii:

you see, according to Liliyann, you're a smelling vomit, tuehhh (spits)cheesy
but the truth is, you're sweeter than the real food he's eating now and he's now getting satisfied in the imaginary euphoria of your sweet delicious food he vomited before.

am I communicating??cheesy
No
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Randy100: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2018
My ex happens to be my babymama. How I hate her so much.
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by carter009(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Please try and forgive them.
Biglittlelois:
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by carter009(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Mine is married, but always disturbing me, I told her I will never try it, that she is married now and she should please respect his husband but thank GOD I have relocated to another state.
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Yes, they are the only ones that comes back begging undecided
You never did!

Their are relationships that don't work at a first meeting, due to many factors that could easily be worked on..
Your former partner coming back to make things work these time around, doesn't mean they are "vomit" ,or you're going back to your "vomits",as some dumb and shallow people claims, so that they sound amazing undecided

Pls, if you have a wonderful Ex coming back after realising their mistakes, admitting it and willing to make things right with you, don't allow these stupid mindset of going back to your "vomits" mame you lose understanding and genuine person(s)..

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by carter009(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's what am trying to let her know.
Glycolysis:

You never did!

Their are relationships that don't work at a first meeting, due to many factors that could easily be worked on..
Your former partner coming back to make things work these time around, doesn't mean they are "vomit" ,or you're going back to your "vomits",as some dumb and shallow people claims, so that they sound amazing undecided

Pls, if you have a wonderful Ex coming back after realising their mistakes, admitting it and willing to make things right with you, don't allow these stupid mindset of going back to your "vomits" mame you lose understanding and genuine person(s)..

Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Glycolysis:

You never did!

Thank you Mr. adviser, since you know the type of person my exes are, and YES i never did undecided
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by zoaroster: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
yea u right, they always do.
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Thank you Mr. adviser, since you know the type of person my exes are, and YES i never did undecided
K
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by chigoizie7(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
yes
Re: Is Your Ex Still In Love With You? by apholaryn: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
everyone of them go refuse to be the begger..

meanwhile ,here they are in reality pleading for one last shot..especially that Biglittlelois(her picture is attached below)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naira Currency Is So Useless! / Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? / Kayan Mata Training- Enjoy Your Sex Life More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.