Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You (11161 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Agborman(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2010
U want her to take you serious abi? Simply tell her that you love her from the inner most part of your heart and that if she doesn't love you back that you will commit suicide,i promise you she will take you serious. cheesy
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by obanj4luv(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2010
try and be nice and get a very attractive gift for her on her birthday
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by ndigbo: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2010
Agborman:

U want her to take you serious abi? Simply tell her that you love her from the inner most part of your heart and that if she doesn't love you back that you will commit suicide,i promise you she will take you serious. cheesy
My guy you wicked ooh and giving to fact your post is just two which suggests that you new, am im you want make our friend commit suicide. Lol. Welcome anyway.

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by uyakachi(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2010
BUT WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU HOW CREATIVE WAY TO SAY I LOVE YOU,, SINCE I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE IN NAIJA

ABEG, YOU BETTER TAKE HER TO UR ROOM CHANGE THAT GREEN LIGHT TO BLUE ONE  AND LOOK VERY DEEP INTO HER EYES AND SAY******* I  LUST   YOU,**********SHE WILL HOLD YOU TIGHT AND TELL YOU PLEASE  DON'T STOP****
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by UyiIredia(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2010
by simply saying >>> I LOVE U  kiss
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by slimnike(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2010
Take her to the Zoo and tell her You love her in the presence of a monkey. If the monkey laffs then U're not serious. undecided
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by niceone3(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2010
@ poster
sory 4 taking so long 2 reply u. just been 4ukin busy lately. About d lv song fing, it's not a must that u must do her a lv song and if u must do her a lv song it's not a must it wil be her best song either. If u must do a lv song 4 her u must do a lv song that is compartible with d romantic  mood u'r in. A romantic song that expresses u'r feelings passionatly. One that talks about lv, falling in  lv, bla bla bla. U can however, replaced d lv song fing with a tricky romantic story. While telling the story make sure she's emotionally involved with u. This cld be inspired by a way of holding, robbing, and cuddling her hands down to her wrist while maintaining  some romantic deep gaze at some intervals as u narrate u'r thriller lv story. The trick about this lv story is that u'r telling her ur own story, how u met her, how u fall so deeply in lv with her, how u'v been bragging abt her bla bla bla .  But note, u'r not telling ur own story directly rather u'r using an imaginary friend to play u. U can go abt it this way: there is this friend of mine(intentionally using d present tense) that is so in lv with this very beurifl girl. She's so dear to him, he can do just anything 4 her bla bla bla. Ie telling her all u feel abt her as wel as all u'v done together etc under d guise of an imaginary friend.  As d story progresses at some stage she might begin 2 suspect ur tricks but dont bother abt this as it wld make d story more interesting. Try as much as possible 2 keep her guessing and possibly in suspense as the trick unfolds. Then d final part of d story will be  how he(ie ur imaginary friend) took her(d unreal girl friend)  to a secluded part of d beach just to express his passionate lv 4 her bla bla b. And this very friend of mine is just lying in front of u hypnotically carried away under d ego of the woman he lv so dearly. Did i say lv?. Well, i fink i'm flattering lv cos wat i feel 4u is way beyond lv bla bla bla. This's just tip 112 and it works like hell( trust me)
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Emuwa: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2010
D easiest way 2 say i love u, is 2 stare at her 4 a long time, when she asks why u'r staring at her then u tel her u just love her.

Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Agborman(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2010
@Take her to the Zoo and tell her You love her in the presence of a monkey. If the monkey laffs then U're not serious.
lol
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by NaijaSisi(f): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2010
^
lol grin
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Agborman(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2010
@ Emuwa. Nice pic
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by UyiIredia(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2010
Emuwa:

D easiest way 2 say i love u, is 2 stare at her 4 a long time, when she asks why u'r staring at her then u tel her u just love her.

b4 'long time' >>> one of two things will happen >>> - u are slapped
- she sees u as stupid
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Fynist(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
My guy dnt listen 2 all em playaz.U ve 2 undastand diz girl b4 u follow dia advice.Anyways u ve 2 b a Gentleman.Dnt talk 2 much,jst listen 2 her.A woman crave attention give all dat 2 her.4get abt d song u aint R.Kelly.Jst write her a poem.I can lend u 1 if u dnt mind.Bronze is cute/Gold is precious/diamonds r 4eva/u r biutiful dats all dat mataz/a rare gem dat i ve found/In my sky/u r d star/cos in ur smile lives my heart.I love u
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by NaijaSisi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
^
quite cheesy, but if i loved the guy back I'd probably overlook and think it was sweet cheesy
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by mkpuluma(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
i never knew we still have some romantic guys in Nigeria

wow d responses are something else.

well done guys.
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Vincent41(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2010
@poster.If the girl na ajebotter take her to Mr biggs,buy her ice cream and other tins but,but, did you hear me well
but if she be KPAKO girl then dont waste your money.Take her where they roast corn buy her like 4 corn,no water or pear.
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by kaiosama(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
recharge 1000+ credit on ur phone and send her "i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u"  till 300x and she will know that u really have time for her. happy love, Goodluck lover boy.
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by kaiosama(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Emuwa
boy, this coconut head, e no go make the girl run?. stare ke? with the guff/Kai Kai eye
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by DualCore1: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Sadly its all about the women and creative ways of saying "I love you" to them. So when do we get to know about creative ways the babe can say "I love you"?.

K, let me call ten babes up and ask them for creative ways they can say they loff me  cheesy.
If the answers I get are not embarrassing or insulting I will post here.
No need to call babe #1, her default answer for my kolo moments na "are you well in the head?"  angry
Lawyers cant just take a joke str8 up without charging you with something.

@Naija_sisi, how far the church paroles naw? You no do again?  sad

kai-osama!:

recharge 1000+ credit on your phone and send her "i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u i love u"  till 300x and she will know that u really have time for her. happy love, Goodluck lover boy.
You for just pay bulk sms company to dey send her "I love u" every 5 minutes.

kai-osama!:

@Emuwa
boy, this coconut head, e no go make the girl run?. stare ke? with the guff/Kai Kai eye
He's being creative in his own way. Why you dey para?
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by NaijaSisi(f): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pastor DC, hmmm i have to tink about dat for a second. . . .
YES! i still dey do, wen is next service, i go dey der, sharp sharp cheesy
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by ndigbo: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ thread owner, it is up to you do the filter and take the ones that answer the question. guys you are too much! Can't just stop laughing. LOLU (Laughing Out Loud Uncontrolably)
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by ndigbo: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ thread owner, it is up to you do the filter and take the ones that answer the question. guys you are too much! Can't just stop laughing. LOLU (Laughing Out Loud Uncontrolably)
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nizoral(f): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2010
Abeg abeg abeg wat type of silly ways ar dese?
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nizoral(f): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nizoral(f): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by DualCore1: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

Pastor DC, hmmm i have to tink about dat for a second. . . .
YES! i still dey do, wen is next service, i go dey der, sharp sharp cheesy
Dear lord thanks for touching this babe's heart. Baby, sorry, sister (i mean) the next service is anytime you want it. We will do it just where and when you want it. I Pastor DC will make sure I anoint you completely with my rod of salvation. I will lay hands on you and fill you with earthly and heavenly feelings. This is going to be the hottest one on one service ever, for you and I.
Yours Pastorly,
Pastor DC kiss
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by ijcurt(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
uyakachi:

BUT WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU HOW CREATIVE WAY TO SAY I LOVE YOU,, SINCE I KNOW THERE IS NO LOVE IN NAIJA

ABEG, YOU BETTER TAKE HER TO your ROOM CHANGE THAT GREEN LIGHT TO BLUE ONE  AND LOOK VERY DEEP INTO HER EYES AND SAY******* I  LUST   YOU,**********SHE WILL HOLD YOU TIGHT AND TELL YOU PLEASE  DON'T STOP****

grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealedgrin grin grin
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Well its today :-) ill let u guys know wats up later on.anyway this is our second time out.
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by v3: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
Agborman:

@Take her to the Zoo and tell her You love her in the presence of a monkey. If the monkey laffs then U're not serious.
lol
What the? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by Ranoscky(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Dual core

Annointin som1 with ur ROD of salvation will account to HOLY pregnancy!
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by DualCore1: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^ shurrup are you GOD? grin grin

You know I kid, no disrespect meant cool
Re: Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You by wakes: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2010
the best way to show genuine love is to be natural about it. but remember, if it erotic love then it is not genuine love after all. remember also that true love cares and waits. just be yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is A Virgin / See What My Girlfriend Has Been Using Cucumber For (+18 Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.